6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Stanwood Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Stanwood Washington State is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Stanwood Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Stanwood Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Stanwood Washington State. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Stanwood Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Stanwood Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Stanwood Washington State:
Sea Mist Waterfront B&B
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Camano, 12 miles from Port Townsend, Sea Mist Waterfront B&B features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is luggage storage space at the property.Lynnwood is 26 miles from Sea Mist Waterfront B&B, and Everett is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bellingham International Airport, 43 miles from the property.
Waterfront location on Saratoga Strait was superb, the house beautifully appointed, the breakfast delicious and the hosts could not have been more warm and gracious.
Judy and John Canada
- Everything was beautiful. The room was very comfortable and decorated exquisitely. Breakfast was delicious, quiche, fruit, and some orange rolls that were wonderful.
- the accommodations were amazing, the breakfast was great and the innkeepers were fantastic
- the gourmet breakfast was incredible. The hosts Brenda and Tom were very friendly and accommodating. Gorgeous sea views from their backyard.
- Things were great. The hosts were great and the room was great. I will stay there again
- Waterfront location on Saratoga Strait was superb, the house beautifully appointed, the breakfast delicious and the hosts could not have been more warm and gracious.
Wildwood Farm Bed & Breakfast
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Wildwood Farm Bed & Breakfast is located in Oak Harbor in the region of Washington State, just 16 miles from Port Townsend.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a shops at the property.Alger is 24 miles from Wildwood Farm Bed & Breakfast, and Everett is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bellingham International Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Felt like a home away from home. Great breakfast food. Friendly hosts.
- quiet…upper part of island close by…good input about area from owners…outstanding breakfast…working horse farm…helpful hosts
- The setting is breathtaking: a huge horse farm with a small lake and a forest surrounding the huge grounds full of grazing horses. The accommodations in the main house were comfortable and cozy, and our breakfast, prepared and served by the owner of the property, was extremely satisfying. My wife and I could have easily stayed and lingered and relaxed much longer, and probably will next time we visit.
This is a gorgeous property. The horses are beautiful!
Our daughters loved staying here.
- We loved the location, the scenery, the overall comfort of the facility and most of all the staff. This a beautiful B&B. We will be back for a longer stay
Located in La Conner, 25 miles from Bellingham, Katy’s Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Port Townsend is 23 miles from Katy’s Inn, and Alger is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Bellingham International Airport, 28 miles from Katy’s Inn.
- We stayed in the the garden room, woke up to fresh coffee in the morning. The room was very clean, warm and inviting. The scenery was beautiful. Kim is a great cook. We had a two course breakfast. The first course was eggs and bacon. The eggs were fluffy and delicious, the bacon was cooked to perfection. The second course was French toast with cinnamon apple slices and blueberry’s with whipped cream. Yummy, very delicious as well.
- The hot breakfast was excellent and the owner was gracious.
- Kim, the owner, made our stay very special! As it was New Year’s Eve, we were greeted with a tray of celebratory goodies including champagne, champagne flutes and chocolates. I mentioned I was gluten free and was met with yummy gf cookies in the dining room. Kim is an excellent cook as well, and I doubt we could get a better breakfast anywhere else in La Conner. All in all, I would highly recommend a stay at Katy’s Inn.
- Atmosphere, decorations and the host. Food was excellent. Our stay was only one night. Planning on using again.
- The breakfast was delicious! It is an easy walk to main street and we would definitely return another time. Very accommodating.
Country Cottage of Langley
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Country Cottage of Langley is located in Langley, just 30 miles from Seattle.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are provided. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Port Townsend is 18 miles from Country Cottage of, and Bellevue is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 41 miles from Country Cottage of Langley.
- It was amazing get away. Cottage is very cozy and sweet. Once you inside you forget everything it is just melting away. Local people very nice and welcoming. We stopped by the store music for the eyes beautiful place and crazy cool stuff from Tibet, Iran and Turkey. We enjoyed our stay so much we want to do it again and recommend it to our friends!
- Great breakfast served in a basket each morning to my cottage
- The cabin was lovely, surrounded by flowers. We saw rabbits, chickens, & deer in the yard. The cabin was clean, bright, & comfortable. The breakfasts were delicious & the hosts were very helpful & friendly. We wish we could have stayed longer. We would highly recommend it.
- Very quaint room. Enjoyed the hospitality and homemade breakfast. Good place to stay when visiting Whidbey Island.
- Quiet, lovely garden, very nice breakfast, jetted tub, pleasant inn owners
Anchorage Inn B&B
Located in Coupeville, 8 miles from Port Townsend, Anchorage Inn B&B features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.The rooms are fitted with a TV and DVD player.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Everett is 28 miles from Anchorage Inn B&B, and Burlington is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Bellingham International Airport, 40 miles from Anchorage Inn B&B.
- Considerate hosts, great breakfast, lots of little extras, everything incredibly clean and comfortable–with the added bonus of interesting fellow travelers to share stories with over breakfast.
- They were friendly and tried hard to accommodate everyone There were coffee, tea and soft drinks available all the time as well as Hershey kisses! Restaurants and shops were all in walking distance. Good hikes and piers were great for anytime of the day. It was quiet and relaxing.
- The character of the décor was in keeping with the age of the house and done professionally. The food was good and served properly.
- Inn was clean, pretty, and had a wonderful porch for early morning coffee. Owners were cordial and breakfast was first class.
- It was a nice quite place with great view and staff.
Blue Goose Inn Bed and Breakfast
Blue Goose Inn Bed and Breakfast is located in Coupeville, just 8 miles from Port Townsend. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains. A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player are available.You will find concierge services at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Everett is 28 miles from Blue Goose Inn Bed and Breakfast, and Burlington is 24 miles away. Bellingham International Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- Very well thought through B and B and super accommodating. Quite nice stay for a quick meeting on Whidbey Island. Would love to come back with more time to spare!
- The breakfast was very good. We were the only ones in our building, so real quiet. The view of the area was really nice. The owners were really friendly. Just had and overall good time.
- Attention to detail, very private and peaceful. Great ambiance! Met all expectations – we had heard it was a fantastic place and it was! Wish we could have stayed longer!
- Very comfortable room with excellent breakfast. Dave & Becky were very accommodating. Beautiful Victorian house.
- Beds, historically interesting house, breakfast, and location – very close to shopping strip
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Stanwood Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Stanwood Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Stanwood Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Stanwood Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!