6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Solares Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Solares Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Solares Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Solares Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Solares Cantabria. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Solares Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Solares Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Solares Cantabria:
Hosteria La Moraleja
A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. Hosteria La Moraleja features free WiFi throughout the property.You can engage in various activities, such as golfing, cycling and hiking. Cabarceno Park is 14 minutes away from Hosteria La Moraleja while Santillana del Mar is 18 miles from Hosteria La Moraleja. Santander Airport is 5.6 miles away.
- Excellent location just a short drive from Santander Ferry, very friendly staff
- We were the only guests but Raoul was great! Friendly and helpful
- Comfortable, clean, attention to detail. Brilliant room. Close to Santander Port.
The rooms are amazing, very clean, large, all facilities you need. The bathroom fabulous, all you need very very clean and bright, The staff very helpful and friendly, breakfast good. The surround area around the Moraleja, beautiful.
I would highly recommend to anyone
- Great tips from the host to find a good bar/restaurant
El Rincon de Lucia
The rooms come with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bath.Santillana del Mar is 19 miles from El Rincon de Lucia, and Suances is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 6 miles from El Rincon de Lucia.
No reviews yet.
Every room at this bed and breakfast is air-conditioned and is equipped with a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.Santillana del Mar is 21 miles from El Huyo, and Suances is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 7 miles from El Huyo.
No reviews yet.
El Rincón de Escalante
The rooms have a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Santander is 14 miles from El Rincón de Escalante, and Santillana del Mar is 29 miles away. Santander Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- A gem in a beautiful setting 😀 Everything about this property was amazing, rooms were beautiful, we had the choice of two and they were both gorgeous. The breakfast was served on the terrace which was so pretty and the food was excellent.
- We stayed here just one night. Very welcome hosts, nice rural clean house at nature. Absolutely amazing air around of with smell of eucalyptuses.
- Lovely location, charming house, super host with plenty of tips and advice! We really enjoyed our relaxing stay. The room was bright, comfortable, very clean and furnished with style. We liked the breakfast very much too! All in all, highly recommended place to stay.
- Great spot tucked away from any type of un wanted urban noise yet close to the beach. Everything is brand new, great breakfast, friendly, helpful and welcoming owners. Really clean. Hasta la vista..baby
- The room was very clean and new. Breakfast was great, Alfonso the host was super kind! And it’s located in a beautiful and peaceful environment 🙂
Posada de Villacarriedo
Each stylish room features a flat-screen TV and private bathroom including a hairdryer. There is a shared lounge and a garden with a furnished terrace available for guests.Posada de Villacarriedo is 5 minutes’ walk from traditional restaurants serving local cuisine. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking or cycling.Collados del Asón Nature Reserve is 15 minutes’ drive away. Santander and the popular surfing beaches are a 35-minute drive. Santander Airport is 18.6 miles from the property.
- Fantastic! The best and warmest welcome I’ve ever got in Spain, super clean rooms, rich breakfast and astonishing region.
- I book this stay for my parents and they really loved it. They said that the breakfast was very complete, with all you could need, the rooms comfortable and the owner, Cristina, very lovely.
- La atención prestada por Cristina y la comodidad de la cama.
- el desayuno fue exquisito y el trato de Cristina la dueña un placer
El trato genial por parte de Cristina que regenta la posada, fue muy amable desde que llegamos ya que nos ayudó y recomendó que hacer por la zona.
La situación muy buena y tranquila.
El desayuno riquísimo y la habitación estaba muy bien por el precio que pagamos,no se puede pedir más.
Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. The property has 3 shared bathrooms with toiletries. You will find a shared lounge at the property. There are also a fridge and a microwave available for common use. Daily cleaning service and change of towels is included.Santander is 17.4 miles from Alojamiento Miramar, while Suances is 29.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 18 miles from Alojamiento Miramar.
- Everything, the people where so helpful and nice. Room was small but clean and up to date.
- Wow! So thoughtful – bottles of water, hairdryer… Excellent value and in a gorgeous town.
- I did not like anything about this place . It’s description on Facebook did not match the reality. I arrived within the arrival time specified and was advised by a neighbour that I had to phone someone to come and let me n. The person who arrived had no english. The rooms were tiny and there were not enough shared bathrooms for the potential footfall . . There was no sign of procedures in the event of a fire even though it was a multiple occupancy flat. To make matters worse, there was a problem with the outside door lock and I had to get a neighbour to buzz me back into the building when I came back from investigating where breakfast was to be served: the other end of the town in a bar : normal cost there 2 euros . I did not feel safe in this place and ended up staying in the local hostel where the reception was warm and I felt safe .
- Great hosts very kind. Tasty breakfasts. Good WiFi. Generally v.clean and room made up daily.
Bon niveau d’equIpement de la chambre et des sanitaires.
Accueil sympathique et très attentionné.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Solares Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Solares Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Solares Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Solares Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!