6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Sinchal – Top Hotel Reviews
Sinchal is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Sinchal. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sinchal. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sinchal. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Sinchal right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Sinchal with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Sinchal:
Brisas del Paraiso
Located in Manglaralto, 29 miles from Salinas, Brisas del Paraiso features free WiFi access and free private parking.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Montañita is 1.6 miles from Brisas del Paraiso, and La Libertad is 28 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Montañita, Hosteria La Gondola offers a restaurant, beach volleyball and communal areas with hammocks. Each colorful room and bungalow has a private balcony and free WiFi.Rooms at La Gondola are set in charming rustic cabins and have private bathrooms with external showers.Hosteria La Gondola has a games room, a shared eating area and a 24-hour reception. The tour desk can provide information about activities in the local area, including surfing. Free parking is provided on site.Restaurants and bars can be found on Calle de los Cócteles Street, just a 5-minute walk away. Salinas city is around an hour’s drive away.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Tavarua Hotel offers accommodations in Montañita. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A TV is provided.Salinas is 30 miles from Tavarua Hotel, and La Libertad is 30 miles from the property.
- I liked that the beach wasn’t far at all, we could easily walk there at all times of the day. We were far enough from the chaos so it was easy to relax. Great for those who get socially exhausted. Also having breakfast included was a plus, no it’s not a whole lot but I think it’s a great serving size, it was enough for me and delicious too.
- Perfect! Clean, quiet, bug-free oasis, 5 minutes walk from the “center”, 2 minutes from the beach. Natalia is lovely 🙂
- Service was excellent. Natalia was a great host and sleep quality was perfect due to the distance from town. It was great we could leave the car behind at a secure location, and the fact we could return at any time and that there was always someone waiting willing to help out at the front desk.
- The host Natalia was exceptionally nice! Thank you very much for the nice experience !
- Loved the location, close enough to town but away from the noise. Natalia was a great host and lent me a beach towel.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Montañita, 30 miles from Salinas, Hotel Karukera features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include views of the sea or city. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, room service and a gift shop at the property.La Libertad is 29 miles from Hotel Karukera, and Puerto López is 19 miles away.
Diego was on vacation, so his father was there and he was the sweetest man ever. Everything was fine and safe. At night, they closed the hostel off, so strangers could not come in.
Diego gave us 3 free breakfasts because we booked through here. If you wanted cleaning you just asked and it was executed perfectly. They were nice and helpful and it was great for our needs.
The breakfast was fine, but we wanted yougurt and stuff for our stomachs, so we often ate at a healthy place right by the hotel.
Overall great experience
- The location was nice, close to night clubs. The staff was very helpful
Nico nos recibió excelente, brindándonos toda la ayuda que necesitamos.
Muy buen desayuno.
- La ubicación es buenísima y el ruido no es tanto como uno piensa
- La.ubicacion es perfecta y la gente del hostal super amables
- Diego was on vacation, so his father was there and he was the sweetest man ever. Everything was fine and safe. At night, they closed the hostel off, so strangers could not come in.
Bed and Breakfast La Casa Naranja
One of our top picks in Olón.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Bed and Breakfast La Casa Naranja offers accommodations in Olón.Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Montañita is 2.2 miles from Bed and Breakfast La Casa Naranja, and Puerto López is 17 miles away.
- The nicest hotel we stayed at in our travels along the coast.
- Fantastic stay, very welcoming couple whose hotel it was. Peaceful rooms and a lovely breakfast on the balcony. Thank you!
- The Casa was very lovely, well-located, had a great breakfast and excellent WiFi throughout the Casa. The owners, an Ecuadorian man and a young American woman, were very friendly and accommodating. It was particularly pleasant for me because, although I speak Spanish, not fluently, it was nice to be able to speak English once in a while. This was the nicest place that I’ve stayed in during my 5 weeks in Equador.
- I loved the hosts! And I liked everything about the hotel!
- Quiet, clean, friendly, great breakfast. English speaking.
Casa Barlovento B&B
Located in Olón, 1.8 miles from Montañita, Barlovento B&B, Guest House features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.La Libertad is 31 miles from Hosteria Barlovento B&B, and Puerto López is 17 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Sinchal Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Sinchal to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Sinchal but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Sinchal. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!