6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Shelburne Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Shelburne Ontario is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Shelburne Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Shelburne Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Shelburne Ontario. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Shelburne Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Shelburne Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Shelburne Ontario:
Highview Bed & Breakfast
Highview Bed & Breakfast is located in Mansfield, 26 miles from Barrie and 29 miles from Collingwood. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. Brampton is 30 miles from Highview Bed & Breakfast, and Newmarket is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pearson Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- Our stay at Rosemaries place was really lovely! We can recommend her place in every way! Rosemarie was a very helpful and caring host, her place is arranged in a very adorable way. Everything is clean and the bedroom as well as the living rooms are very comfy! Although we were only three people in the morning for breakfast Rosemarie offered a wide range of food. Even veggie choices. The surrounding of the house is quiet, the nature is stunning. And we also fell in love with her three very friendly dogs. We would always come back to this home away from home! Thank you Rosemarie!
- The homeowner was extremely kind and the bed and breakfast exceeded my expectations in every way! Can’t wait to find myself in the area in the future so I can stay again! ?
- Beautiful location, beautiful house, beautiful property. The host was wonderful, we felt more like family then guests.
- This place was beautiful! Wonderful hostess, therapeutic pets, great food. Ambiance was over and above expectation. We met here as 3 couples and had a wonderful area to visit together. We’ll certainly return ☺.
- Rosemarie is a superb hostess… very friendly. I loved all the animals. The room was very comfortable… great European breakfast
Molly’s Retreat B and B
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Molly’s Retreat B and B offers accommodations in Orangeville. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Brampton is 24 miles from Molly’s Retreat B and B, and Vaughan is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Pearson Airport, 30 miles from Molly’s Retreat B and B.
- Arrived as scheduled and were enthusiastically greeted by Sam & Eileen. They were excellent hosts and made us feel most welcome. The home and room were exceptional and the breakfast was very good and filling. Would definitely recommend to family and friends!
- Eileen and Sam were wonderful hosts. Their home was immaculate, the bed was comfortable and the food was delicious. I would highly recommend!
- We were greeted at night after a long drive from the city with a fresh cup of coffee, homemade scones and jam, and a warm and welcome smile from the hostess.
- Very warm and welcoming hosts, beautifully furnished and well kept house. Made us feel at very much at home. Lovely homemade breakfast and afternoon tea, one of our best “away from home” stays.
- The place feels like being at home. Bed is very comfy and slept really well. Quiet. Accessible. The hospitality from the hosts was just beyond outstanding. Felt really relaxed.
McKitrick House Inn Bed & Breakfast
This Gothic Revival-style Victorian B&B was built in 1871 and is located in historical downtown Orangeville. Theatre Orangeville Stage Productions is 10 minutes’ walk away. Uniquely decorated rooms include free Wi-Fi.This beige room features antique furnishings and bright accents at McKitrick House Inn Bed & Breakfast. The room includes cable TV and a spacious en suite bathroom.A covered deck with wicker furniture offers views of Orangeville. The terrace provides a comfortable seating area and views of the garden. Breakfast is served in the small dining area.Heatherlea Farm Market is 13.7 miles from Orangeville’s McKitrick House Inn. Guests are steps from local dining and shops.
No reviews yet.
Foxingham Farm Bed & Breakfast
Showcasing a terrace and ski-to-door access, Foxingham Farm Bed & Breakfast is located in Mulmur in the region of Ontario. Free private parking is available on site.Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.This bed and breakfast has ski storage and free use of bicycles is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and fishing. Barrie is 21 miles from Foxingham Farm Bed & Breakfast, and Collingwood is 22 miles from the property. Pearson Airport is 42 miles away.
- Martin & Shalani were very friendly and chatty. The breakfast was very tasty and filling. Mansfield (dog) was so cute and friendly.
- Great host. Have been going to Foxingham for 3 years. Highly recommend this B & B.
- Foxingham Bed and Breakfast was decorated so nicely that we were pleasantly surprised, the pictures did not do them justice! The breakfast was lovely and Martin and Shalani are great hosts. We loved playing with their family dog, who was such a great dog. We loved our experience overall.
- What a beautiful Bed and Breakfast! Martin was so welcoming and gave me great instructions to get there. Once I arrived, he put me at ease and showed me around. I had a most relaxing time at the Foxingham Farm B&B and want to visit again in the winter to try the ski hills!
- Super friendly, great breakfast. Room was a bit cold but t was also 5 degrees that night in early september
Sequel Inn Creemore
Showcasing a hot tub and ski storage, Sequel Inn Creemore is located in Creemore in the region of Ontario.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Car rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for skiing and horseback riding. Barrie is 25 miles from Sequel Inn Creemore, and Collingwood is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pearson Airport, 50 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Maples Bed and Breafast
Located in Creemore, 19 miles from Barrie, The Maples Bed and Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Collingwood is 18 miles from The Maples Bed and Breakfast, and Blue Mountains is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pearson Airport, 45 miles from The Maples Bed and Breakfast.
Fresh croissants were great! My partner is gluten free, and so had the eggs with fruit. The owners were very friendly and accommodating. Large beautiful home. The bed was comfortable, and it was very quiet. The surrounds were beautiful that time of year. The owners started bee keeping recently and had fresh honeycombs in the morning, what a treat!
We had dinner at Mrs. Mitchell’s nearby which was a little pricey for a small town I thought, but delicious and filling!! We couldn’t fit dessert!
- Gail and Steve were delightful. The Home was beautiful and the location was very private. We were very excited to purchase maple syrup and honey from the farm. The breakfast was five star. Our room was very clean and comfortable…great sheets?
- Beautifull place with nice garden, bathroom and rooms.
- Beautiful property. Gracious and attentive hosts. Excellent breakfast included. Would definitely recommend/ stay again.
- It is a beautiful Victorian home that is clean and well appointed.
- Fresh croissants were great! My partner is gluten free, and so had the eggs with fruit. The owners were very friendly and accommodating. Large beautiful home. The bed was comfortable, and it was very quiet. The surrounds were beautiful that time of year. The owners started bee keeping recently and had fresh honeycombs in the morning, what a treat!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Shelburne Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Shelburne Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Shelburne Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Shelburne Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!