6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Seabrook New Hampshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Seabrook New Hampshire is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Seabrook New Hampshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Seabrook New Hampshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Seabrook New Hampshire. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Seabrook New Hampshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Seabrook New Hampshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Seabrook New Hampshire:
Clark Currier Inn
Clark Currier Inn offers accommodations in Newburyport. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Portsmouth is 19 miles from Clark Currier Inn, and Salem is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 32 miles from the property.
My room was charming and very comfortable. I stayed for a week so this was important.
The breakfasts were great. I loved the sunroom they were in. The food was delicious. There were always treats around. Yes, indeed, I will go back again.
Thermostat in room
- The innkeeper was away and had a lovely gentleman filling in whilst she was away. What a fabulous host! It was New Year’s Eve and he had champagne and a cheese tray waiting for us upon arrival. He was so gracious. Our 20 something daughters both remarked on how truly kind he was. He went out of his way to be certain we were comfortable and happy. We will certainly return!
- Great continental breakfast. Lots of fresh fruit, pastries, bagels. Very accommodating staff. Easy to check in after stated hours … good to call ahead if going to be late.
- A beautiful place to stay right in the middle of Newburyport
- My room was charming and very comfortable. I stayed for a week so this was important.
Essex Street Inn
This historic, 19th-century inn is on Highway 1 in downtown Newburyport, Massachusetts. The inn has a daily continental breakfast with homemade muffins and pastries and free Wi-Fi.The individually decorated, colonial-themed rooms at the Essex Street Inn feature cable TV. All rooms have a private bath and individual temperature control and certain rooms feature a microwave and a refrigerator.The Custom House Maritime Museum is a 4-minute walk from the Inn Essex Street, and Plum Island is 2 miles away. The Black Swan Country Club is a 22-minute drive from the inn.Free parking with reservation is available at the inn.
- The location is excellent. You can walk to everything.
Breakfast was wonderful. Staff supportive and helpful. Room was comfortable and cozy.
We’ve stayed here before and love this place!! Will be going back—possibly during spring break.
- This was our favourite hotel as we were on a little road trip travelling around Newburyport Boston Salem New York.. I miss it already and just got home back too the UK.. Kathy was so lovely and helpful advising us on where to go around the area.. she is a credit to the hotel! Thank you for helping us make amazing memories!
- Friendly staff and 100 steps away from a fantastic downtown full of well run and interesting shops and restaurants. Locals are great. Couldn’t be more New England quaint.
- Location in the heart of town was excellent. We could walk to most places of interest. There is some free on-site parking, which is a very rare thing in that area. And Essex St itself has free parking on both sides.
The Victoria Inn Bed & Breakfast and Pavilion
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located less than 1 miles from the Atlantic Ocean, this Victorian bed and breakfast boasts a large wrap-around terrace and free Wi-Fi access. Downtown Portsmouth is 12 miles away.Each uniquely styled guest room at The Victoria Inn Bed & Breakfast and Pavilion features cable TV, an en suite bathroom, and a refrigerator. They are decorated in light colors and soft floral patterns.Guests can relax in the garden gazebo or under the spacious pavilion. The Victoria Inn B&B also has a living room with a fireplace.Breakfast, including pancakes, eggs, French toast, and fresh fruit, is served every morning in the sun room or dining room.Granite State Whale Watch is a 10-minute drive from the bed and breakfast. The Kittery Premium Outlets in Maine are 18 miles away.
- Not handy cap accessible. Our room was on third floor. There was no elevator and my husband has difficulty walking. This was not convenient for us. But decor was lovely.
- The eggs WERE extra fluffy and the bed WAS like a cloud. Thanks for asking. There was a bonus doggie, Lincoln, a white Scottie, that completed the ambiance.
We’ve travelled the world and stayed in the world’s finest hotels. This is the best we’ve ever experienced in the Hospitality Industry, we didn’t feel we were in a Hotel/Inn but rather amongst family and friends. The entire staff is soooooo friendly and warm, even the Inn’s puppy who became our close friend. Artistically decorated property and strategically located close to the beach & to the downtown. We enjoyed it so much that we cancelled our onward travel destination and extended our stay at Victoria Inn for an additional week. By far the best.
Sammy & Suzy
Appreciated the thoughtful details in the decor of this charming inn, and the welcome of our gracious hostess.
Breakfact was beautifully presented, and delicious.
- The Victoria Inn is everything a good B&B should be, but what really stood out was the Owner’s friendliness, helpfulness with dining and day trips, and attention to detail in all matters. The breakfast was the best we have ever had anywhere! The room was comfy, beautifully decorated, and quiet. The house and grounds were immaculately maintained, and beautifully decorated with seasonal decor.
Wren’s Nest Village Inn
On Route 1 and 7 minutes from downtown Portsmouth, this inn features a heated indoor pool and rooms with whirlpools. Free Wi-Fi access is also provided.Cable TV, a mini-fridge and a coffee maker are found in each individually decorated room of Wren’s Nest Village Inn. A private bath and iron are included.Guests of Wren’s Nest are welcome to relax in the hot tub and enjoy the sounds of the waterfalls. Laundry facilities are also available.The Strawberry Banke Museum is 5 miles from the inn. Portsmouth International Airport at Pease is 13 minutes away.
- The mgr on staff was very friendly and did his best to meet accommodations.
- The rooms are cozy and roomy. I like that we had a table, chairs, microwave and fridge.
- Nice location and the jacuzzi tubs are excellent. Very pleasant check in process, friendly
- Had an indoor pool which was nice, and a nice little craft beer pub with restaurant on the property
- Location, staff, the pub on the site cleanliness
Inn by the Bandstand
This New Hampshire boutique hotel is located 10.2 miles from Rye Beach and boasts free WiFi and large gardens. Portsmouth International Airport is 13.5 miles away.The Inn by the Bandstand offers rooms with a cable TV and en suite bathroom. They are comfortably decorated with antique furnishings and elegant accents. Select rooms have a fireplace or a seating area.A full hot breakfast is served daily and can be enjoyed in the dining room or the guest rooms. Bike rentals are available and a bottle of port wine is provided upon arrival at the Exeter Inn by the Bandstand.The University of New Hampshire is 12.9 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Enchanted Nights B&B
Located in Kittery, 2.6 miles from Tanger Outlets Kittery, Enchanted Nights B&B offers accommodation with a tennis court. Featuring a concierge service, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace. Staff on site can arrange airport transfers.Guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are fitted with a kettle. Certain rooms include a kitchen with a dishwasher. At Enchanted Nights B&B every room is fitted with bed linen and towels.The area is popular for cycling, and bike hire and car hire are available at Enchanted Nights B&B.Portland International Jetport Airport is 44.1 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was delicious, the vegatarian meal was perfect for vacation, satisfying.
The bed was comfortable and I slept well on Thursday night.
The coffee was good.
- The host was Peter, he was sincerely nice. He was conversational but not overbearing and was very nice. The decor was an eclectic mix of Victorian and modern. Consider it a trip to Grandma’s house! The location is walking distance to downtown Kittery restaurants and entertainment.
- The bed was very comfortable. It was very clean. The owner was very nice.
- It is a short walk to lots of restaurants in Kittery center. Our bed was comfortable and had attractive sheets and bed cover. We both slept really well in this bed! The room was large, relatively clean and was filled with interesting collectibles. It had a fan which was good since it was a very hot weekend!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Seabrook New Hampshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Seabrook New Hampshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Seabrook New Hampshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Seabrook New Hampshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!