6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Santa Margarita de Mombúy Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Margarita de Mombúy Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Santa Margarita de Mombúy Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Margarita de Mombúy Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Margarita de Mombúy Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Santa Margarita de Mombúy Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Santa Margarita de Mombúy Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Santa Margarita De Mombúy Catalonia:
Cal Fuster De La Plaça
Located in San Martín de Tous, 27 miles from Sitges, Cal Fuster De La Plaça features a sun terrace and views of the mountain.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as cycling and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Castelldefels is 30 miles from Cal Fuster De La Plaça, and Terrassa is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 34 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa Del PI
Offering a terrace and views of the mountain, Casa Del PI is set in Font-Rubí, 18.6 miles from Sitges. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Casa Del PI features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire and guests can enrol in other activities such as botanic visits and other workshops.Tarragona is 28 miles from Casa Del PI, while Castelldefels is 23.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 28 miles from Casa Del PI.
Owners really nice, you feel like home.
You really feel in the compete nature.
- Everything was perfect, the most relaxed and calm place we have ever stayed, the owners are so welcoming and hospitable!
The place is located I a rural area an was very difficult to get their.
We were supposed to Stay for three nights and we asked the owner to leave after one night and he was so kind to give generous refund.
The location is not good if you want to visit Barcelona
- Everything was just perfect. The room, the food and especially the infinite kindness and implication of the owners.
- Everything from beginning to end of our stay was perfect and we will return for longer.
- Owners really nice, you feel like home.
Arianel.la B&B Penedes
This charming and rustic-style B&B is located at the heart of the famous wine and cava region of Catalonia, Alt Penedés. It has an outdoor hot tub with great views over the Penedés Valley.Arianel.la B&B boasts a lovely, countryside setting, surrounded by rolling hills and forests, on the edge of the small town of Torrelles de Foix. From here, you can stroll into the countryside, enjoy the fresh air and the laid back atmosphere of the town.Spend the day relaxing by the swimming pool, where you can soak up the sun and take a dip to keep cool in the hot summer months.Arianel.la has an honesty bar in the wine cellar with various local wines.Visit the ancient wine cellars and vineyards of this region, or head to the beautiful Tarragona coastline, where you can lie back and enjoy sunbathing on the golden sands of these beaches. You can rent bicycles on site, and the property can arrange wine tasting visits. You can also rent beach towels.
- We had a wonderful, but too short stay. Rainer advised us to have dinner in the local restaurant, which offered an outstanding quality of food. In the house, we especially liked the relaxed atmosphere and indulged in the super swimming pool (29º!). Breakfast was outstanding with fresh fruit salad, local diary products and much choice.
- Lovely breakfast in a beautiful surrounding. Very clean. Friendly owner.
- Phantastische Lage mit bestem Rundblick über die Weinberge bis fast nach Barcelona. Super Betreuung durch Rainer und Ariane
- Mooie kamer met privé terras, vriendelijke eigenaren.
- Un hostal precioso! Las chicas que nos atendieron eran encantadoras.
Bed & Breakfast Wine & Cooking Penedès
Set on a 17th-century farm house, Wine & Cooking Penedès is located in Pla del Penedès. This bed and breakfast offers a self-service bar and snacks on site. Free WiFi is available and a daily continental breakfast is served.This property has a shared terrace and a large garden with stunning views of the surrounding vineyards. Activities such as cycling and hiking can be done in the area.All rooms feature parquet floors and a flat-screen TV, as well as 1 private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer, and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided.Free private parking on site is available. The town of Puigdàlber is 3 minutes’ drive from Wine & Cooking Penedès, and Vilafranca del Penedès is 4.3 miles away. The nearest beach at Sitges is a 25-minute drive from the property. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 32.9 miles away.
- Based on the reviews, I had high expectations and the Bed and Breakfast met or exceeded the expectations. Marta is an excellent hostess, very friendly and helpful. The facility is comfortable and inviting. The location is at the center of the wine area with easy access to the wineries, monasteries and towns of the Penedes. There is a very good Catalan restaurant within easy walking distance. We also enjoyed the cooking and wine experience with Marta an Magnus.
- The room was very nice and well designed and furnished. No problems whatsoever with the place and extremely clean. Great location and even in walking distance to some wineries and cava places. SUPER nice!
- This is a wonderful B&B run by a delightful family that are intent on making you comfortable and happy. Everything was perfect, and the breakfast was incredible!
This b&b was
Perfect for all four of us …. clean very helpful in recommendations for the area – very knowledgeable and extremely pleasant. Everything about this property was premier service .
- This is a lovely B&B, so beautiful and relaxing, with gorgeous views over the vineyard, and superb hosts. Marta and Magnus are so gracious, and provided so much help-guidance on wineries to visit, restaurant reservations, even enabled us to visit the gym where the ‘castellers’ practice! The breakfast was great, including fresh eggs from their chickens. The location is only about 40 minutes from Barcelona, and right nearby countless wineries in the Penedes region. The room and bath were spotlessly clean and spacious, with charming decor. We highly recommend a stay here for a peaceful and luxurious holiday!
Castell de Guardiola
Located in Guardiola in the Catalonia Region, 28.6 miles from Barcelona, Castell de Guardiola features an outdoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool and terrace. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the mountains.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a shared lounge at the property. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Castell de Guardiola offers traditional meals, special menus and packed lunches on request.Sitges is 30.4 miles from Castell de Guardiola, while Castelldefels is 28.6 miles away. The nearest airport is El Prat Airport, 30.4 miles from Castell de Guardiola.
- The perfect place to discover the region and culture- the interior typical Catalan, everything feels authentic, comfortable and extremely clean. But above all was the friendliness of the host Marta. She cooks delicious local dishes the breakfasts and evening meals are amazing. The farmhouse is very quiet perfect to relax – perched high with fabulous views of Montserrat and the surrounding area, Manresa. With my daughter we loved sitting outside watching the sunset or enjoy the lovely pool.
Welcome and warmth of owners
Quality of food
We couldn’t fault our stay there.
The Breakfasts and evening meals were amazing, so were our hosts Marta and Josep. Location very quiet but that was exactly what we wanted. Perched high on a hill the farmhouse had fabulous views of Montserrat and the surrounding area, Manresa. Don’t book anywhere else, you won’t beat this place!
- Views from the property and bedroom were just brilliant. Extremely high standard of cleanliness, comfort, and friendliness. The optional home cooked dinners were delicious and very reasonably priced. Good wifi too.
- Staff and food were excellent. Terrace where dinner was served was beautiful, amazing views. Lovely atmosphere.
Located in Calonge de Segarra, 30 miles from Terrassa, Cal Xelín features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain accommodations feature a seating area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountain or pool. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.Bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for cycling.You can play ping pong at the bed and breakfast. Manresa is 18 miles from Cal Xelín, and Cardona is 15 miles away. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 44 miles from the property.
- I liked the simplicity of the place, ideal for a fantastic and relaxing getaway. The staff is awesome and super kind.
- Great place ! Wonderful location, very nice and friendly owner, who speaks fluently English. In one word: Amazing !
- Very nice traditional building. The owner is very friendly. Fresh orange juice with breakfast and some nice cheese and meats.
- Rosa,Josep and their beautiful daughter are very friendly and discrete, you can barely perceive their presence but somehow everything around you is always ordered and prepared .Nice house and pool, very quiet atmosphere and to complete the picture friendly cats and dogs to play with. Try the dinner as well, you don’t regret it! thanks 4 everything, hopefully see you soon
- Very nice place in the nature; extremely friendly staff; great food; perfect place to stop and spend the night before driving to the airport; perfect place for a weekend in the nature.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Santa Margarita De Mombúy Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Santa Margarita de Mombúy Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Margarita de Mombúy Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Santa Margarita de Mombúy Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!