6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Sandyland California – Top Hotel Reviews
Sandyland California is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Sandyland California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sandyland California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sandyland California. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Sandyland California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Sandyland California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Sandyland California:
Inn On SummerHill
Massage and spa services are available at this bed and breakfast. Rooms feature a fireplace and sitting area. Downtown Santa Barbara is a 15-minute drive away.Cable TV with a DVD player are featured in each guest room at Inn On SummerHill. A balcony with area views, and a private bathroom with a spa tub are also included.A daily hot breakfast is available and guests can enjoy free afternoon wine and appetizers at the SummerHill Inn.Bicycles are available for rent and a concierge service is provided to assist guests with area attractions. A hot tub is on site and packed lunches are available.Valley Club of Montecito is a 10-minute drive from the bed and breakfast. Toro Canyon Park is 3.5 miles away.
- The room and balcony view were fabulous. The bed and sheets were incredibly soft. They offer complimentary breakfast, afternoon snack, and dessert.
- Everything really apart from breakfast which was rather poor in terms of quality and choice
- Nice to have hot breakfast and afternoon snacks. Very nice room
Beautiful property; well maintained; super simple access to main roads and freeway; front desk guy was fantastic!
Keep the patio door closed; traffic noise can be considerable. But, when the door is closed, you never notice.
- The room itself was very nice and the bed itself and sheets were lovely and comfy and soft.
Bath Street Inn
One of our best sellers in Santa Barbara! In Santa Barbara, this Victorian B&B is less than a mile from the Arlington and Granada theaters. Full hot gourmet breakfast, daily wine and cheese social hour, evening desserts and free Wi-Fi are included.Each bright room at Bath Street Inn features cable TV. Decorated with old world charm, all rooms with private bathrooms include toiletries. Guests can kick back and relax in the provided sitting area.The 3-course gourmet breakfast includes homemade granola, fresh fruit, yogurt and a hot entree that varies daily, such as eggs Florentine or cottage cheese pancakes. Organic free trade coffee, a large selection of choice teas and juice are also included.Santa Barbara Mission is a 5-minute drive from this bed and breakfast. Beach access is just 1.5 miles away.
- I celebrated my Birthday and it was all I needed. I even got cake!
Cute but very small and challenging
Bathtub and toilet. No glasses or water in the room!!!
- You need to be aware that it is an older home, built I believe the owner said in the 1890’s. It has not been fully restored, but it is quite charming and quaint. The rooms are very clean, the beds are comfortable, and the food is delicious. Breakfast is served at 8;00 am, teatime is at 4:00 pm, and there’s wine and cheese served at 5:30 pm. The staff is attentive, polite and very accommodating. And an added bonus is there are several on-site parking spaces. This was our second stay and we plan to come again.
- The staff is super friendly and helpful. Everything is clean and works. The breakfast is SUPERB!
- The house was very charming and the staff super friendly and helpful. We got in late and there was tea, cookies and cakes waiting for us to indulge in. Breakfast was excellent, and the location was great.
Cheshire Cat Inn
Cheshire Cat Inn is located in Santa Barbara, just 27 miles from Solvang.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find concierge services at the property.Ventura is 26 miles from Cheshire Cat Inn, and Ojai is 27 miles away. Santa Barbara Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Extremely good! Love the host of this wonderful place! Excellent location, very cozy – like I’ve visited my grandma. It was love at first sight!
- everything was great from check-in to the snack room
- The bed was very comfortable and loved the ability to open the patio door and get fresh air.
- The helpfulness of the evening innkeeper. She offered fantastic suggestions regarding local restaurants and attractions to visit. Thanks to her, we even took the time to enjoy the film “Darkest Hour” at a local theatre. The food served at wine hour and breakfast was delicious, too!
- Stayed here for one night on our road trip from San Francisco to San Diego. What a gem. Loved the old timbered house and interior decoration. Complimentary wine and nibbles were provided early evening (when you had a chance to meet fellow residents) and an excellent breakfast was served outside on the patio. Within walking distance of restaurants and downtown. Would have liked to have stayed longer.
Secret Garden Inn & Cottages
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Secret Garden Inn & Cottages offers accommodations in Santa Barbara, just 27 miles from Solvang. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Ventura is 26 miles from Secret Garden & Cottages, and Ojai is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Santa Barbara Airport, 7 miles from Secret Garden Inn & Cottages.
- Stay was very pleasant.the room was nice, accommodated with a fan and heater if needed. Breakfast in the morning was amazing. Staff was friendly and welcoming.
The breakfast is stellar. Homemade quiche and breads
Good coffee. Very clean, quiet and comfortable room
- The owner was very friendly and prepared a delicious breakfast that we were able to eat outside in the garden. We had a double cottage with a porch so our daughter and her family were right next door but we had privacy from other guests.
- Lovec this place! Friendly staff, great breakfast, nice happy hour reception and a great location. Perfect getaway spot!
- Very good value for the money. Lovely breakfast, the hostess was nice and attentive. I loved having a spa in our property.
A White Jasmine Inn
Just a 5 minute walk from downtown Santa Barbara, this bed and breakfast serves breakfast in bed to guests’ rooms. Lush gardens with a sitting area are available on-site. Free Wi-Fi is available in all guest rooms.All of the comfortably furnished rooms at A White Jasmine Inn feature tea and coffee-making facilities. Select rooms have a fireplace or full kitchen.Guests of A White Jasmine Inn Santa Barbara can enjoy an in room breakfast. Dishes offered include asparagus-zucchini frittata, banana bread and fresh fruit. Juice, tea and coffee are provided.The historic Anacapa Courthouse and the Arlington Theatre are within a 10 minute walk of this bed and breakfast. Santa Barbara Mission is 2 miles away.
- The location was great, the house was beautiful. Great breakfast. Very nice staff.
- The room was very nice,the breakfast was very good and the staff was very helpful,also the location is very close to different attractions like downtown and Stearns’Wharf.
We stayed here for one night during our roadtrip through South California and really liked it! The host was really nice, giving us good advice on where to go in Santa Barbara. Additionally, we were grateful he made a late check-in possible.
The room was unique, clean and cosy. Would like to stay here again, thank you!
- Lovely BAndB. Great location, delicious breakfast. Felt like a trip back in time. Staff was friendly.
- They were super accommodating regarding what time we were able to get breakfast delivered to our door. Very knowledgeable regarding local info as well. Overall a lovely place to stay.
Ojai Retreat & Inn
Located in Ojai, 24 miles from Santa Barbara, The Ojai Retreat features a terrace and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Ventura is 11 miles from The Ojai Retreat, and Oxnard is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Santa Barbara Airport, 32 miles from The Ojai Retreat.
I was staying at the Ojai Retreat from the 8th to the 10th of November. This was the end of a one month trip trough the South-West and I am so happy my last nights were in this beautiful retreat..! I really appreciated everything. The peacefulness, the beauty, the kindness of the people. Everything!
I was staying at the “Patio house”, super clean, cute, cozy. Amazing bed.
It was quiet and secluded. There was no TV in the room so for some that might be a deal breaker.
The free “breakfast” was skimpy and everything was organic this and Zen that; so if you want a big slab beef on your plate this would not be for you. I left my computer home and enjoyed an electronic-free day. The coffee was ok; however, as I mentioned before I like a bigger breakfast and I am not a health food faddist. When I die I do not want to look good I want to be used up!
- The hotel is extremely quiet and have a wonderful view of the surrounding area. Bed and pillows are divine. Breakfast is a deliciously healthy assortment. We’ve only stayed for one night but I wish we could have stayed longer.
- Beautiful and peaceful property with spectacular views. Helpful staff provided great information. The Ojai Suite was very spacious and quaint. Organic breakfast was a great treat.
- Property was very quiet, there being no family or animals. Compared to the other major property in the area, this property was better because of its seclusion and price.
- I was staying at the Ojai Retreat from the 8th to the 10th of November. This was the end of a one month trip trough the South-West and I am so happy my last nights were in this beautiful retreat..! I really appreciated everything. The peacefulness, the beauty, the kindness of the people. Everything!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Sandyland California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Sandyland California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Sandyland California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Sandyland California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!