6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In San Vicente de Toranzo Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
San Vicente de Toranzo Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in San Vicente de Toranzo Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Vicente de Toranzo Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Vicente de Toranzo Cantabria. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in San Vicente de Toranzo Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in San Vicente de Toranzo Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In San Vicente De Toranzo Cantabria:
Posada Los Duendes
Posada Los Duendes is located in Helguera, just 24 miles from Santander. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find ticket service at the property.Potes is 30 miles from Posada Los Duendes, and Santillana del Mar is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 22 miles from Posada Los Duendes.
Arrived late and owner waited up for us
Interesting rural property.
- Helpful staff good breakfast served outside room. Good location in lovely village. Have stayed before and were very sorry that the owner had been ill and was unable to be involved any more.
- great staff nothing to much trouble, very comfortable and good breakfast,will be booking again for our return juorney
- Personal attention as we were late due to stormy seas. Lovely breakfast. Will definitely use again due to its location to Santander.
- Miguel & Tina were very understanding about our late arrival due to the delay on the ferry and were happy to stay up to greet us.
- Arrived late and owner waited up for us
Posada de Villacarriedo
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Posada de Villacarriedo offers accommodations in Villacarriedo.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santander is 16 miles from Posada de Villacarriedo, and Santillana del Mar is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Fantastic! The best and warmest welcome I’ve ever got in Spain, super clean rooms, rich breakfast and astonishing region.
- I book this stay for my parents and they really loved it. They said that the breakfast was very complete, with all you could need, the rooms comfortable and the owner, Cristina, very lovely.
- La atención prestada por Cristina y la comodidad de la cama.
- el desayuno fue exquisito y el trato de Cristina la dueña un placer
El trato genial por parte de Cristina que regenta la posada, fue muy amable desde que llegamos ya que nos ayudó y recomendó que hacer por la zona.
La situación muy buena y tranquila.
El desayuno riquísimo y la habitación estaba muy bien por el precio que pagamos,no se puede pedir más.
Posada La Venta de Quijas
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Posada La Venta de Quijas offers accommodations in Quijas, just 18 miles from Santander. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a tour desk at the property.Potes is 28 miles from Posada La Venta de Quijas, and Santillana del Mar is 3.1 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 17 miles away.
- Very good location for Santander and the Picos. Also very good value for money including breakfast. Comfortable quiet hotel, very well decorated. Staff friendly and helpful. Hotel restaurant closed as out of season, however just a couple minutes walk there are eating places and we enjoyed our meal out too.
- El trato de Noelia de 10, así cómo la habitación que nos facilitó. La ubicación y el servicio de restaurante muy buenos también
- La calidez con la q nos recibieron, La Sra Mary su hija Noelia y su esposo… fue increible nos sentimos en casa.. les estamos muy agradecidos y sin duda volveremos para estar mas dias, El lugar es hermoso y las habitaciones clasicas muy bonitas, el restaurante muy bien.. me faltan palabras para describir la emocion y el buen sabor de boca q nos llevamos… pronto regresaremos sin duda alguna
- El trato excelente, tanto la dueña como su hija que es quien gestiona reservas. Nos dieron todas las facilidades, super atentas. Viajamos con nuestra peque de 3 años y estuvimos super a gusto. Todo limpísimo! Una pena no poder probar el restaurante, esta cerrado en invierno. El desayuno bien aunque hubiera agradecido algo salado, no solo dulce… Por lo demás, estupendo! Si vuelvo a la zona repito seguro!!
- El trato fue genial, la ubicación , el edificio, nos encantó.
Hosteria La Moraleja
Located in Solares, 7 miles from Santander, Hosteria La Moraleja features a playground and sun terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Santillana del Mar is 18 miles from Hosteria La Moraleja, and Suances is 15 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 6 miles away.
- Excellent location just a short drive from Santander Ferry, very friendly staff
- We were the only guests but Raoul was great! Friendly and helpful
- Comfortable, clean, attention to detail. Brilliant room. Close to Santander Port.
The rooms are amazing, very clean, large, all facilities you need. The bathroom fabulous, all you need very very clean and bright, The staff very helpful and friendly, breakfast good. The surround area around the Moraleja, beautiful.
I would highly recommend to anyone
- Great tips from the host to find a good bar/restaurant
Posada Santa Juliana
Posada Santa Juliana is located in Santillana del Mar, just 16 miles from Santander.A TV is available.You will find a shops at the property.Potes is 31 miles from Posada Santa Juliana, and Suances is 4.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 15 miles from Posada Santa Juliana.
- The actual room was in a great location & nice facility.
- Very comfortable, with large bathroom. Spotlessly clean. The position of accommodation could not be better.
Nice room in an amazing if slightly Disneyesque location, pedestrianised cobbled streets, this is pure tourism in spades, feels like a film set wherever you look, but not in completely awful way.
When picking up the key look for Calle Revolgo, the key is collected from the hotel: La Casona de Revolgo.
- A nice and authentic place. Goes well with the romantic village.
- Very cosy mellow yellow brick and stone with ancient beams. Lovely to be able to be in the middle of ‘the best medieaval village in Spain’ with a large window opening to the Main Street for a very affordable tariff. After a no speak English, no speak Espagnol phone call when taxi hadn’t arrived, the on duty receptionist, with whom we were unable to converse on the phone, came like the cavalry, not methinks, in a company car, and delivered us and our belongings to puente San Miguel station, which reinvigorated our plan to jump off at Guggenheim and arrive at our accommodation at Donostia all on the same date.
El Rincon de Lucia
Showcasing a barbecue and playground, El Rincon de Lucia is located in Valdecilla in the region of Cantabria, just 7 miles from Santander.The rooms come with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bath.Santillana del Mar is 19 miles from El Rincon de Lucia, and Suances is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 6 miles from El Rincon de Lucia.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In San Vicente De Toranzo Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in San Vicente de Toranzo Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in San Vicente de Toranzo Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in San Vicente de Toranzo Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!