6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In San Juan Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
San Juan Aragon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in San Juan Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Juan Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Juan Aragon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in San Juan Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in San Juan Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In San Juan Aragon:
Casa Palacin is located in Gistaín, just 16 miles from Saint-Lary-Soulan. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a TV with satellite channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Vielha is 25 miles from Casa Palacin, and Cauterets is 31 miles from the property.
- Friendly people,fantastically picturesque location, big comfy room with view, big bathroom with spa, excellent dinner by cosy fireside.
Magnificient 300 years old house and unique renovated rooms in a beautiful remote village on the mountain side. Very warm hosts.
Very Big thanks to their lovely daughter Maria as she was trying very best to translate from Spanish ot English and make us feel very special.
Delicious homemade Dinner was served amazing three course menu (14Euro) including wine. We will remember this Absolutely delightful stay during our European motorcycle trip as one of the best places in the Pyrenees.
Thank you 🙂
- Friendly staff, comfortable bed, clean and well maintained room. Amazing view. This was fantastic value for money.
- Friendly casa with connecting resto in great location (if you like authentic village).
Very kind to me when I was unwell.
Will stay again !
Featuring free WiFi, Casa Cruz offers accommodations in Boltaña.Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Saint-Lary-Soulan is 29 miles from Casa Cruz, and Benasque is 26 miles from the property.
- We had a fabulous time at Casa Cruz – Jorge and Ana were the nicest hosts and their Casa is really warm, welcoming and full of character. The rooms are large and very, very comfortable. Our group of six enjoyed a super breakfast in front of the wood-burning stove before heading off to walk and explore the local mountain trails. We will certainly be returning and are keen next time to try the mountain bikes available to rent. This place is a real gem!
The owners were amazing and made the stay very pleasant.They were super nice and gave us great tips for our stay.
The location is beautiful and the rooms are spacious. The hotel is located in an old house feeling very authentic.
- We really enjoyed our stay. Casa Cruz is located in a little charming town and by car you can easily access Odessa or explore other parts of Aragon. I would definitely recommend Casa Cruz to any other travelling to this region.
This was our second stay at Casa Cruz and it was just as great as the first! Michelle is the friendliest, most dedicated host and she makes sure each and every guest feels right at home. The hotel is spotlessly clean and the location is perfect for exploring the area.
I would highly recommend the breakfast; Michelle’s home-baked cakes and pastries are amazing! We’ll be back!
- Boltaña is less touristy and therefore more authentic than Ainsa. The host was terrific, washed our laundry and even offered to drive us and our mountain bikes on the mountain top.
Casa Lascorz offers accommodation in La Pardina. All guests have access to a communal terrace, garden and lounge area. There is free WiFi throughout the property.At the bed and breakfast, the bright and spacious rooms come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with toiletries, towels, and hairdryer.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed for an extra cost in the breakfast area.Benasque is 27.3 miles from the accommodation and Ainsa is 11.2 miles away.
- The owners Benjamin and Corinna, who have done such an effort to renovate that beautiful farm house and take care of everything
- La atención de los propietarios es excelente y el paisaje esplendido.
belle maison de caractère, joliment restaurée, dans un site préservé et calme.
confort, propreté, accueil attentionné.
- Die Gastgeber sind ein supernettes Paar, dass sich dieses Haus mit sehr viel Liebe zum Detail und viel harter Arbeit selbst hergerichtet hat. Sie haben es super geschafft, den Charakter dieses Hauses aus dem 19. Jahrhundert zu erhalten und trotzdem auch nicht auf die Annehmlichkeiten unserer Zeit verzichten zu müssen. Z.B. Offene Kamine, die für die Gäste befeuert werden und Zentralheizung im Zimmer. Moderne Badausstattung. Alte Fliesenböden. Alte Türen restauriert und moderne Fenster, die dazu passen,… Exzellentes Frühstück. Freundliche Haustiere (2 Hunde, 3 Katzen)
- Sobretodo la tranquilidad del entorno y las instalaciones
Hostal Casa Secretario
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Casa Secretario offers accommodations in Sahun. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. Baqueira-Beret is 25 miles from Hostal Casa Secretario, and Saint-Lary-Soulan is 18 miles away.
- Beautiful and cosy hotel in a very beautiful location. The host was very kind and prepared breakfast for us outside regular hours.
- The owner has been extra lovely and generous. He really made us feel comfortable and looked after.
For everything I wanted, comfortable bed, excellent shower, full and varied breakfast, in a most convenient location suitable for walking and exploring the Valle de Benasque and adjoining valleys, this Hostal could not be bettered.
Raul and Felix could not have been kinder or more attentive, and I am very grateful to them for ensuring I had a most enjoyable week. They are both genuinely concerned that their guests have a good holiday experience in the Hostal and in the area..
- Todo perfecto, como siempre. Servicio y atención impecables.
Una pasada de hostal. Ubicación perfecta, cerca de los principales lugares de interés, tanto para esquiar como para hacer rutas de senderismo. En menos de 10 minutos estás en Benasque.
Hostal y habitaciones super limpias, impoluto. Vistas preciosas desde la habitación. Dueños muy detallistas y majísimos, cuidan mucho al cliente.
Y lo mejor de todo…el DESAYUNO! Buenísimo, mucha variedad y cantidad.
Lo recomiendo totalmente. Mil gracias a los dueños por su trato durante nuestra estancia.
Located in Buerba, 27 miles from Formigal, Casa Marina features a sun terrace and views of the mountain. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a electric tea pot in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a concierge service at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as cycling and hiking. Saint-Lary-Soulan is 24 miles from Casa Marina, and Jaca is 31 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Casa Rural Tomaso II
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Casa Rural Tomaso II offers accommodations in Reperos, just 30 miles from Baqueira-Beret.Some rooms feature a seating area for your convenience.Vielha is 27 miles from Casa Rural Tomaso II, and Benasque is 16 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In San Juan Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in San Juan Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in San Juan Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in San Juan Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!