6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Tite-des-Caps Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Tite-des-Caps Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Tite-des-Caps Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Tite-des-Caps Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Tite-des-Caps Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Tite-des-Caps Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Tite-des-Caps Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-tite-des-caps Quebec:
Le Clos des Brumes
Located in Chateau Richer, 18 miles from Quebec City, Le Clos des Brumes features free WiFi access and free private parking.A TV and Blu-ray player, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, lake or river are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Stoneham is 19 miles from Le Clos des Brumes, and Lévis is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- The location, isolated from the road, in front of a huge lawn and orchard, is full of charm and authenticity. The breakfast has been the best we had during our trip, plenty of local products to taste.
- The breakfast was awesome and the owner was very friendly and helpful.
Everything was excellent.
This historic establishment is an exceptional place to stay. The breakfast host Daniel serves is beyond description with more choices than you can imagine. Nowhere in our travels have we ever experienced a selection of food like we did here.
- Charming restored 18th century home, attractive, peaceful room with extremely comfortable bed and lovely ensuite bath. Delicious, full breakfast served, complete with eggs, bacon, breads, cheeses, jams, pates, fruit, yogurt, pastries and more..the coffee was perfect! Hosts were helpful, yet unobstrusive. Would easily recommend to others and stay again myself.
- The host Daniel was very considerate and had provided instructions upon arrival in case he was not on site. The breakfast was plenty, varied offerings buffet style plus any kind of cooked eggs or crepes one wished. Seating guests together on a long table allowed for easy conversation and fit the setting, which was in a 220 year old building, romantic and inviting. The host spoke English and French and switched easily, so that all were accommodated.
Gîte Au tournant de l’Île d’Orléans B&B
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Ile dʼOrleans, 23 miles from Quebec City, Gîte Au tournant de l’Île d’Orléans B&B features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the pool, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.A number of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Stoneham is 26 miles from B&B îLE D’ORLÉANS, and Lévis is 27 miles from the property. Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport is 31 miles away.
- Claude and Marie Lin were delightful hosts – very warm and friendly.
- the hosts are very welcoming, and offers you places to visit
- The hosts were a lovely couple and very friendly. They made us welcome and pointed out the points of interest in the area.
- Stayed in the double twin bed room. For a twin bed they were comfy, but not over the top luxurious. Breakfast was a excellent, with cooked eggs, crepes, jams, and a type of maple jam. Host went out of his way to work with us in English. Quite place, right across from the chocolate and ice cream shop. Yum Yum
- The owners are very friendly and helpful. The bed was comfortable and the cleanliness was over the top. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.
La Suite du Quai
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Ile dʼOrleans, 23 miles from Quebec City, La Suite du Quai features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is equipped with a TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Stoneham is 26 miles from La Suite du Quai, and Lévis is 27 miles from the property. Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport is 31 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Auberge du Maître Forgeron
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the river, Auberge du Maître Forgeron is located in Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré in the region of Quebec, just 20 miles from Quebec City. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Stoneham is 21 miles from Auberge du Maître Forgeron, and Lévis is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 27 miles from Auberge du Maître Forgeron.
Gaëlle was wonderful, so pleasant and she woke up earlier to make us a really good breakfast . We were off to to do the Mega trail run at Mt Ste Anne .
We really enjoyed their 2 pooches as well.
- Old building builth in the 1800. The owners kept in in good order well maintained. Lots of history.
- Accueil très courtois! Un petit déjeuner copieux et correct mais récurrent. Wifi rapide! Propreté de la sdb!
- Un proprio attentionné et gentil, il nous a servi un bon déjeuner. J`y retournerai sans hésitation.
- Notre hôte (Français d’origine) est bien intégré ds le fonctionnement Canadien, il nous a donné beaucoup de renseignements sur la culture, la société Canadienne et quelques informations qui nous ont été utiles pt la suite de notre voyage
- Gaëlle was wonderful, so pleasant and she woke up earlier to make us a really good breakfast . We were off to to do the Mega trail run at Mt Ste Anne .
Gîte Un Air d’Été
Showcasing a barbecue and playground, Gîte Un Air d’Été is located in Chateau Richer, just 18 miles from Quebec City.Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer. A TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Stoneham is 19 miles from Gîte Un Air d’Été, and Lévis is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 25 miles from Gîte Un Air d’Été.
- The friendly helpful hosts & the delicious breakfasts, big house so lots of space, great views over the river
- Excellent breakfast and very friendly staff. I felt like an invited guest of the family.
- Everything about Gîte Un Air d’Été was clean and welcoming! The hosts ensure that every guest is pampered and has everything conveniently on hand to ensure a comfortable and relaxing stay. The gourmet breakfast surpassed anything we encountered in our travels! We will certainly recommend this wonderful B&B to all our friends and family 🙂
- Fabulous breakfasts. Linda was very helpful in helping us select destinations for our day trips.
- Breakfast was truly amazing. There were lots of activities for the kids, so they never got bored.
Gîte au Toit Bleu
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Gîte au Toit Bleu offers accommodations in Ile dʼOrleans. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or river.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Quebec City is 16 miles from Gîte au Toit Bleu, and Stoneham is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- The decor was unusual but fun. The owner was a wonderful cook and very helpful with directions, support etc. The location made the B&B accessible to all parts of island. There was a problem with GPS
The hostess, the room and the house were great! We had a lovely time.
The breakfast was amazing! Great stay and we plan to return for sure.
- Excellent breakfast. house decorations interesting. Owner extremely nice and accommodating.
- Excellent location, wonderful host, unique decor, terrific breakfast.
- Warm welcome. Comfortable bed. Views over the Saint-Lawrence river and the Laurentide mountains. Handy for visiting the île d’Orléans.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-tite-des-caps Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Tite-des-Caps Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Tite-des-Caps Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Tite-des-Caps Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!