6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Roque Fuerteventura – Top Hotel Reviews
Roque Fuerteventura is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Roque Fuerteventura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roque Fuerteventura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roque Fuerteventura. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Roque Fuerteventura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Roque Fuerteventura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Roque Fuerteventura:
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Casa Inspirada is located in Los Estancos. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles and bike rental. Playa Blanca is 24 miles from Casa Inspirada, and Corralejo is 14 miles away. Fuerteventura Airport is 6 miles from the property.
I felt welcomed as soon as I’ve arrived and Valaria is so lovely. I got a different breakfast everyday which was really good and healthy!
The place is quite and peaceful – simply amazing. Perfect room to relax and calm down for a bit.
- Nice house built from recycled materials with good design and taste. Fully equipped kitchen with all that is needed.
- Amazing place to relax and calm down. Valeria and Rainer were the best hosts and made us delicious breakfast. The room was built with a lot of creativity and engagement that one has to appreciate. The location is off the main tourist roads and very authentical.
- Di ritorno da una settimana di vacanza a Fuerteventura non posso che fare i complimenti a Valeria per come ha realizzato Casa Inspirada. Sembra di stare in un luogo da fiaba. La camera è bellissima, piena di colori e molto originale. Valeria è gentilissima. C’è anche una cucina a disposizione. Noi ci siamo fatti viziare con le colazioni ogni giorno differenti e molto buone sia nella parte dolce che in quella salata. Posizione logistica perfetta, si è fuori dal caos ma a due passi da tutto. Struttura consigliatissima.
Heerlijke en schone ruimtes!
Met aandacht en liefde ingericht.
Privacy voor weinig geld.
- I felt welcomed as soon as I’ve arrived and Valaria is so lovely. I got a different breakfast everyday which was really good and healthy!
Da Mata Kite&Surf House
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a sun terrace, Da Mata Kite&Surf House offers pet-friendly accommodations in Lajares, just 23 miles from Puerto del Carmen.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Playa Blanca is 14 miles from Da Mata Kite&Surf House, and Corralejo is 6 miles away. Fuerteventura Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Loads of space. Comfortable, bright, hammocks in the garden. Terrace with views of the volcano! Manuela and Francisco make you feel immediately welcome. Chilled out yet social vibe. Thanks to all!
The location is perfect, it’s central to several good kite / surf sports
Really chilled, hammocks outside, a BBQ, mini ramp, lots of kite equipment what more do you need!
Franco and his wife are amazing hosts and very friendly and helpful. We will be back!
- Francesco and Manu are great hosts. They live right next to the house and spend most of the evenings with you, share their interests and knowledge of the island and where to surf/to kite. The house is not too big and have really everything you need, the bathrooms are super clean and nice. Some of their friends visited and we were invited to the dinners/barbecue… great stay and great athmosphere, I highly recommend it! 🙂
- Beautiful place and really kind hosts. Loved it here.
Extra effort made to accommodate a Gluten free diet bought in food especially.
We were Invited to a friends and Family Bar-B-Q. Very friendly hosts
La Oliva Inn
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, La Oliva Inn is located in La Oliva in the region of Fuerteventura, just 27 miles from Puerto del Carmen.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Playa Blanca is 18 miles from La Oliva Inn, and Corralejo is 9 miles away. Fuerteventura Airport is 12 miles from the property.
Nice pool area and we had the upstairs room which has a wonderfull big terrace with sun all day long. Very nice to warm up with breakfast in the morning sun after a cold night.
Good and easy parking area available.
- Fabulous room in a tower, lovely roof terrace, genial and helpful owner Juan-Ramon, great kitchen and facilities for guests.
- Kitchen was well equipped and room was cozy. It is excellent location to explore northern Fuerta. Also the host was really nice and he really took care about everything;)
- Easy check in and discrete staff, multilingual, helpful and friendly! Well placed for visiting N of Fuerteventura. Kitchen and individual fridge at disposal.
- L accueil de Ramon , le calme de la maison , le chant des oiseaux .
- Nice pool area and we had the upstairs room which has a wonderfull big terrace with sun all day long. Very nice to warm up with breakfast in the morning sun after a cold night.
Camera la Oliva
Camera la Oliva offers accommodations in La Oliva.A TV, as well as a computer are provided.Puerto del Carmen is 26 miles from Camera la Oliva, and Playa Blanca is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Fuerteventura Airport, 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Salve Lucky B&B
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Corralejo in the region of Fuerteventura, 20 miles from Puerto del Carmen, Salve Lucky B&B features an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and barbecue. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Playa Blanca is 11 miles from Salve Lucky B&B, and Costa Teguise is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Fuerteventura Airport, 17 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Villa Bahia Bed & Breakdast
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Villa Bahia Bed & Breakdast is located in Corralejo in the region of Fuerteventura, just 18 miles from Puerto del Carmen.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Playa Blanca is 9 miles from Villa Bahia Bed & Breakdast, and Costa Teguise is 29 miles away. Fuerteventura Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Location is insanely great, literally on the beach. Nice place to meet fellow travelers as there are shared spaces and breakfast at a big table.
- The cleaner Cadia ( may not be spelt right ) who prepared some continental breakfast each morning and looked after your needs was lovely and very helpful. The location was really good, on the beach and close to town so it was easy to get to anywhere we wanted. The other occupants staying at the Villa were all Surfers from Germany and Switzerland. These Guys were absolute Gentlemen and a pleasure to be with. However I can not recommend couples of our age (well over 30) or families to this property, unless of course you are renting the whole building for your personal use.
I loved my stay at the Villa. Katia did her best to make my stay comfortable. There was fresh fruit, coffee, bread, tea, yoghurts all sorts of cereals for breakfast. Everybody was easy going and kind.
The location is absolutely perfect if you love the beach, like I do.
Everything was great. Love the place, love the crew in the house. Breakfast was tasty and the lady was kind and helpful.
I recommend this house for everyone except for families with the kids.
- If your looking for a place with location on the beach then its good.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Roque Fuerteventura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Roque Fuerteventura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Roque Fuerteventura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Roque Fuerteventura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!