6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rochonvillers Lorraine – Top Hotel Reviews
Rochonvillers Lorraine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rochonvillers Lorraine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rochonvillers Lorraine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rochonvillers Lorraine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rochonvillers Lorraine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rochonvillers Lorraine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rochonvillers Lorraine:
The guest room at the bed and breakfast is fitted with a king-size bed and a private bathroom with a shower. A Nespresso coffee machine is featured.Roch’Kot offers a continental or buffet breakfast.You can play darts at the accommodation, and the area is popular for hiking.Roch’Kot provides a laundry service, as well as business facilities like fax and photocopying.The Luxembourg border is an 8-minute drive from the bed and breakfast.
No reviews yet.
Domaine de Gondrange
The heated rooms at Domaine de Gondrange have a flat-screen TV and a bathroom with a hairdryer. They all are uniquely-decorated.A continental breakfast is available every morning and includes homemade jams. You can sample regional meals in restaurants, located 3.1 miles from the property.The guest house is situated 9.3 miles from Thionville Train Station and a 5-minute drive from the A30 motorway. There is a free, private car park on site.
- We loved everything about this chateau. It was such a privilege to stay in such a beautifully decorated place . Everything was so organized to make our stay pleasant. The breakfast room was amazing, you just wanted to sit and look out over the garden while enjoying your cup of coffee.
- Magic! This is little corner of paradise where the rooms are beautiful, the attention to detail is astonishing and the location is heavenly.
- Beautifully appointed room with a very comfortable bed. Very nice shower too.
- Everything! The beautiful building, our room (Jade room) with a view on the gardens and the fields in bloom, the super comfortable bed and spotless clean bathroom; our extremely kind host and her breakfast in one of the many parlours of the building.
- The property and facilities were far above our expectations, everyone was friendly, would recommend to anyone as the top pick.
At the bed and breakfast, every room is equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Selected rooms also offer a kitchenette with a microwave and a toaster. The rooms come with a seating area.Luxembourg is 16 miles from Chez Sophie, while Metz is 25 miles from the property. Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport is 35 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Sleeping Bio Tea
This south-facing apartment features views of the garden and a terrace. A welcome tray with coffee, tea and herbal tea is offered. A continental breakfast, mostly including organic products, is delivered to your apartment every morning. Cleaning is done on a daily basis.The owner is at guest’s disposal to help you organize your stay.The A31 motorway is 0.6 miles from Sleeping Bio Tea. The luxembourgian border is 9.3 miles away, and Luxembourg airport is 23.6 miles away.
- Prefect for a quiet, comfortable, relaxing stay. Modern with full kitchen facilities. Very friendly owner. Totally quiet area. Great bed.
Rustig gelegen b&b in een deels nieuwe woonwijk dichtbij de snelweg.
Hartelijke ontvangst door de gastvrouw in een zeer kompleet ingerichte studio.
Goed ontbijt op het terras.
petit studio tout compris très agréable
propriétaire très accueillante
situation idéale proche sortie d’autoroute
- Très sympathique endroit à recommander, jamais bu un aussi bon thé. Chambre adapté pour une famille avec enfants, tout est a la perfection dans ce studio, un très bon choix pour un séjour de courte durée.
Le petit déjeuner – gratuit, il faut le souligner- était très copieux et varié (croissant, pain au chocolat et pain. Puis brioche et pain le lendemain) les confitures, pâtes à tartiner sont faites maison!
La chambre est très calme, le lit confortable, la douche spacieuse. L’espace cuisine est vraiment adapté pour se faire à manger. Tout y est!
très bon accueil!
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Clos Du Verger
All rooms boast garden views, a flat-screen TV and parquet flooring. They are accessed by a private entrance and include an en suite bathroom.A continental breakfast is provided daily at the property.Rodemack Medieval Village is just a 13-minute drive away and the German and Luxembourg borders can be found 9.9 miles from the property. Free Wi-Fi access is available in the entire property and free private parking is possible on site.
Very nice and helpfull host.
Comfortable bed, nicely decorated room and breakfast area.
Very nice breakfast with home made yohurt and delicious jams.
Good and fast wifi.
- Very hospitable owners who took the time to talk to us. Booked us a restaurant in advance which was much appreciated. Beautiful setting. Gorgeous bedroom. Fantastic breakfast. Perfect!
- The room was exceptionally pretty and the bed very comfortable. The proprietors were very friendly and welcoming.
- Dinner cooked by the Family was excellent – although we struggled with the 5 Courses
- We greatly enjoyed our stay. Location was fine for day trips to Alsace Lorraine, Luxembourg and Germany in our rental car. Our hosts, Nadine and Michel, were outstanding. They take great care to make guests feel welcomed. Breakfast was delicious with fresh fruit, yogurt, cereals, homemade breads, pastries and preserves. Delightful breakfast room and outdoor seating on a secluded patio where we sipped wine in the evening. Everything was extremely clean and well cared for. This is a relaxing home away from home in a quiet farming village.
- Very nice and helpfull host.
Bienvenue Chez Nous
The room at Bienvenue chez Nous has a flat-screen TV, a DVD player, a desk and a sofa. The bathroom is shared with the owner.A continental breakfast is served daily in the dining area. It includes hot drinks, fruit juices, homemade jams, fresh bread and pastries. Meals with Moroccan specialities as well as picnic baskets are available upon prior reservation.Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout at Bienvenue chez Nous. Free public parking is possible near the property and Metz is 14.9 miles away.
- Very friendly people, nice breakfast and diner. Room was spacious and quiet. Close to Metz (nice city) and a good overnight stay on your trip to he South.
- Fantastic evening dinner provided for us at no charge.. Way beyond the usual!
- Sympathie des hôtes. Idéal pour 4 personnes avec des enfants
- La gentillesse de nos hôtes, les longues discussions avec eux, le confort de l’appartement et de la chambre, et la succulence du repas, bravo au cuisinier
- L’accueil à tel point que lorsque j’ai quitté je croyais les connaître depuis 10 ans !
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rochonvillers Lorraine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rochonvillers Lorraine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rochonvillers Lorraine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rochonvillers Lorraine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!