6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rigoitia Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Rigoitia Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rigoitia Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rigoitia Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rigoitia Basque Country. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rigoitia Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rigoitia Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rigoitia Basque Country:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Arreta offers accommodations in Bermeo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bilbao is 14 miles from Arreta, and Zarautz is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 11 miles from Arreta.
– The beds in the dorm all have memory foam mattresses.
– The value for money is incredible.
– Everything is kept very clean.
– It’s a really peaceful place to stay.
- Es war quasi die einzige erschwingliche Unterkunft, die wir in Bermeo überhaupt bekommen haben, das mal vorweg geschickt. Das Zimmer war sauber und einigermaßen groß. Außerdem war es sehr ruhig dort.
- El paisaje del que estaba rodeado el alojamiento y que las camas eran muy cómodas.
- Tuvimos una agradable estancia de una noche, el personal muy agradable y el sitio muy acogedor, gracias.
- Las habitaciones son amplias y el colchón bastante cómodo para este tipo de alojamiento , uno de los baños estaba justo enfrente de la habitación, la ducha con mucha presión y muy caliente . Buena limpieza en todo el establecimiento.
- – The beds in the dorm all have memory foam mattresses.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Jonmaijune offers pet-friendly accommodations in Lezama, just 5 miles from Bilbao.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 31 miles from Jonmaijune, and Castro-Urdiales is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 4.3 miles from Jonmaijune.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Blue Bilbao offers accommodations in Bilbao, just 17 miles from Castro-Urdiales.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.Valle De Villaverde is 17 miles from Blue Bilbao, and Barakaldo is 4.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- I liked the fact it was right in centre of everything and a nice building
- The owners were very friendly, and could not have tried harder to make us welcome, and our stay enjoyable. The hotel is situated on the renovated first floor of an old and venerable building in the centre of Bilbao’s old town, perfect for sight-seeing. The rooms were clean, and the bed comfortable.
- Staff really friendly and helpful. Decent size room. Clean and comfortable. Location is why we chose this place as it is right in the centre of the old town. Lots of bars and shops within metres of the property. It’s about a 20 minute walk from the airport bus stop straight down the main street to the old town and about the same to the Guggenheim museum by the river.
Staff very friendly and made us feel welcome.
Great location for exploring Bilbao!
- Blue Bilbao is more than recommendable. The beds are very comfortable, facilities are great. The owners are fantastic. We were given many great information re Bilbao, that our visit was unforgettable!
7 Kale Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, 7 Kale Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Bilbao.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Castro-Urdiales is 17 miles from 7 Kale Bed and Breakfast, and Valle De Villaverde is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.1 miles from 7 Kale Bed and Breakfast.
- Lovely place to stay in the old town; the rooms are cozy and well designed, the shower was great even if the bathroom really small. We were warmly welcomed and helped all the time. Coffee top quality and always available. Recommended!
- Great location. In the midst of the old town but no noise at all heard from the street at night. Owner very helpful and ordered early morning taxi for us
- Eris was very helpful when we were lost. She came to find us. She was pleasant.
Good location in old town
Good continental breakfast it was the same each day but fine for us
Really helpful staff, helped us find which buses we needed and how to get around on the metro
- The staff were very friendly and there was good breakfast.
Located in Durango, 18 miles from Bilbao, Eguzki B&B features a terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Vitoria-Gasteiz is 21 miles from Eguzki B&B, and Zarautz is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 18 miles from Eguzki B&B.
- Very friendly and willing owners, quiet location yet not very remote, nice rooms, Wi-Fi OK, comfortable beds, nice breakfast with freshly made coffee and delicious home-made jam. We really liked the personal approach from Sally – gave us advice for some sights in the Basque Country beforehand, provided a hand-drawn map with directions from the motorway, and waited for a late arrival after agreeing beforehand. Nice!
Our ferry was late arriving due to bad weather and we had some distance to travel to the property. I contacted the host, Sally, to let her know our predicament. She was more than helpful and waited up for us as we arrived well after midnight. She settled us in and invited us to help ourselves to a drink before we went to bed.
We enjoyed a good nights sleep in a lovely room within a very individual and well appointed property. Breakfast was perfect. We would have liked to stay longer to explore the area, but had to move on as we were travelling further east to another property.
- Very friendly greeting and explanation of the area. We were offered a cup of coffee and went to our room. Room was well furnished and comfy bed. We then went out to excellent local restaurant and arrive back at 1.00 a.m. Again we were greeted and offered a drink. Exellent breakfast with friendly chat. Will definitely stay here again.
- The hosts, Sally and Rober, were really friendly, helpful and knowledgable about the Basque Country. Rober came and guided us to the house. Lovely people and beautiful surroundings. We’ll be back.
- Excellent B&B to get to know the real Basque countryside, the owners are wonderful, they will make you wish you could stay longer.
Aloka rooms Sopela
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a terrace, Aloka rooms Sopela offers accommodations in Sopelana.Each room has a flat-screen TV.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Bilbao is 9 miles from Aloka rooms Sopela, and Castro-Urdiales is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- El desayuno nos encantó! El zumito natural, la fruta de temporada cortadita, la variedad…. un 10!
Très bon accueil, avec beaucoup de gentillesse, pas de problèmes pour vous informer.
Le petit déjouer était également délicieux.
La station métro est vraiment pas loin à pied.
Le séjour à été très agréable.
- Muy majos los dueños una pasada.La casa preciosa con todo lo que uno necesita.Cerca de la playa dando un paseo precioso.
- Muy tranquilo y muy amable el personal que me atendio
- Lit confortable, nous avons bien dormi. Les explications et service des propriétaires ont été impeccables sans connaître les lieux. Idéal avec la proximité de la plage de Sopela pour qui visite BILBAO
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rigoitia Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rigoitia Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rigoitia Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rigoitia Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!