6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rada Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Rada Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rada Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rada Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rada Cantabria. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rada Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rada Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rada Cantabria:
El Rincón de Escalante
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, El Rincón de Escalante offers accommodations in Escalante. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Santander is 14 miles from El Rincón de Escalante, and Santillana del Mar is 29 miles away. Santander Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- A gem in a beautiful setting 😀 Everything about this property was amazing, rooms were beautiful, we had the choice of two and they were both gorgeous. The breakfast was served on the terrace which was so pretty and the food was excellent.
- We stayed here just one night. Very welcome hosts, nice rural clean house at nature. Absolutely amazing air around of with smell of eucalyptuses.
- Lovely location, charming house, super host with plenty of tips and advice! We really enjoyed our relaxing stay. The room was bright, comfortable, very clean and furnished with style. We liked the breakfast very much too! All in all, highly recommended place to stay.
- Great spot tucked away from any type of un wanted urban noise yet close to the beach. Everything is brand new, great breakfast, friendly, helpful and welcoming owners. Really clean. Hasta la vista..baby
- The room was very clean and new. Breakfast was great, Alfonso the host was super kind! And it’s located in a beautiful and peaceful environment 🙂
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Alojamiento Miramar is located in Santoña, 29 miles from Bilbao and 18 miles from Santander.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Suances is 29 miles from Alojamiento Miramar, and Castro-Urdiales is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 18 miles from Alojamiento Miramar.
- Everything, the people where so helpful and nice. Room was small but clean and up to date.
- Wow! So thoughtful – bottles of water, hairdryer… Excellent value and in a gorgeous town.
- I did not like anything about this place . It’s description on Facebook did not match the reality. I arrived within the arrival time specified and was advised by a neighbour that I had to phone someone to come and let me n. The person who arrived had no english. The rooms were tiny and there were not enough shared bathrooms for the potential footfall . . There was no sign of procedures in the event of a fire even though it was a multiple occupancy flat. To make matters worse, there was a problem with the outside door lock and I had to get a neighbour to buzz me back into the building when I came back from investigating where breakfast was to be served: the other end of the town in a bar : normal cost there 2 euros . I did not feel safe in this place and ended up staying in the local hostel where the reception was warm and I felt safe .
- Great hosts very kind. Tasty breakfasts. Good WiFi. Generally v.clean and room made up daily.
- El Restaurante El Buciero que es donde desayunabamos es fenomenal, todos los lugares donde tomar pinchos fenomenales, todo muy cerca y la gente muy agradable, sobretodo los dueños del alojamiento.
El Huyo is located in Entrambasaguas, just 8 miles from Santander.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.Santillana del Mar is 21 miles from El Huyo, and Suances is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 7 miles from El Huyo.
No reviews yet.
Hosteria La Moraleja
Located in Solares, 7 miles from Santander, Hosteria La Moraleja features a playground and sun terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Santillana del Mar is 18 miles from Hosteria La Moraleja, and Suances is 15 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 6 miles away.
- Excellent location just a short drive from Santander Ferry, very friendly staff
- We were the only guests but Raoul was great! Friendly and helpful
- Comfortable, clean, attention to detail. Brilliant room. Close to Santander Port.
The rooms are amazing, very clean, large, all facilities you need. The bathroom fabulous, all you need very very clean and bright, The staff very helpful and friendly, breakfast good. The surround area around the Moraleja, beautiful.
I would highly recommend to anyone
- Great tips from the host to find a good bar/restaurant
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Villa Floren is located in Castro-Urdiales, just 16 miles from Bilbao.Santander is 30 miles from Villa Floren, and Isla is 19 miles from the property. Bilbao Airport is 16 miles away.
- the owner was playing music on his piano in the living-room where we sitting in the evening and by breakfast,pleasant
- You will not find a better location and there is a 24 hour secure underground car park less than two minutes walk away.
- Great position. Staff on second night friendly n helpful
- Super nice family run place! Great room and very friendly host. Right on the path of the camino!
- Friendly welcome at this family run guesthouse. The situation on the seafront is great and the view of the harbour from our room was lovely.
El Ático de Olga
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Castro-Urdiales in the region of Cantabria, 16 miles from Bilbao, El Ático de Olga features a barbecue and sun terrace.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a shared bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Santander is 31 miles from El Ático de Olga, and Isla is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- The owner is most friendly and kind. We enjoyed the night we spent at her place immensly.
- Olga is a great host, welcoming and friendly. The flat is very comfortable, clean and quiet, which was wonderful as I had been walking all day on the camino de norte. The kitchen, bathroom and laundry are fully stocked. Breakfast is fantastic! you really feel looked after, a place to come back to.
- El piso es muy bonito, muy bien situado y Olga es muy buena anfitriona
- Muy buena anfitriona, la cama y el apartamento en general cómodos. Nos alojamos una noche y no tuvimos pega. El desayuno simplemente cojonudo! 😉
- Olga es una chica muy maja que nos ayudo en todo, la habitación era cómoda y el dasayuno muy rico y completo, la ubicación está bien ya que está ubicado al empezar el paseo marítimo.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rada Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rada Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rada Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rada Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!