6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Prado del Rey Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Prado del Rey Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Prado del Rey Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Prado del Rey Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Prado del Rey Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Prado del Rey Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Prado del Rey Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Prado Del Rey Andalucía:
Bed & Breakfast El Fogón del Duende
Offering air-conditioned rooms with a private terrace and free WiFi, Bed & Breakfast El Fogón del Duende is set 5 minutes’ drive outside Arcos de la Frontera.Each room comes with a fridge, electric kettle, and a selection of teas and coffee. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. You can enjoy garden views from the rooms.The property offers Andalusian cookery classes. You will find a selection of eating options in Arcos de la Frontera where you can sample the local cuisine.Jerez de la Frontera is within a 35-minute drive from the property, while de visitors center of El Bosque to enter Park Sierra de Grazalema, is 12.4 miles from Bed and Breakfast El Fogón del Duende. El Puerto de Santa Maria is 24.9 miles away.
Lovely people…very helpful and gave us gratis the best bottle of wine we have had in Spain.
Perfect view of Arcos de LA frontiers from our room.
- The owners, Juan and Alma, were exceptional. The property is just lovely and we couldn’t have been happier.
The hosts were wonderful. We got lost finding the property as our phone would not hold its signal whilst trying to use Google maps. Juan came to our rescue on his motorbike.
Nula was very chatty and friendly, and was happy to print out some papers we needed for our car hire company. The breakfast was filling and very tasty. The view across to Arcos is beautiful, particularly at sunset. Would visit again and recommend to friends.
- Juan and Almudena were the perfect hosts, super attentive, nice and helpful…they know how to make you feel at home. Also they gave us good tips to travel around. We had breakfast there a couple of times, it was generous and very tasty. The bathroom was big and comfortable. There is a fridge in the room which is very convenient. The location is good if you plan to travel around the different towns from the Cadiz province. However, is a bit difficult to find the place, specially at night. Other than that is a nice experience to stay with Juan and Almudena.
- You do need a car to get to Arcos, and this is outside the city walls. Very tranquil spot. The hosts are wonderful.
- Lovely people…very helpful and gave us gratis the best bottle of wine we have had in Spain.
Finca Maravilla Verde
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Finca Maravilla Verde offers accommodations in Puerto Serrano, just 23 miles from Ronda. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. Grazalema is 14 miles from Finca Maravilla Verde, and El Bosque is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 31 miles from Finca Maravilla Verde.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Los Cazadores offers accommodations in El Gastor. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Ronda is 12 miles from Los Cazadores, and Grazalema is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Super delicious breakfast. Very kind and helpfull host.
- Quaint town, friendly locals, excellent hosts who helped us with booking days out and offered us advice on local walks, great breakfast, free parking outside the hotel, can avoid navigating the narrow steep roads of the town by arriving at the hotel from an alternative road, Google map it before you arrive, will definitely reduce your stress levels! Can easily walk around the town.
- Lovely and clean. Delicious breakfast. Great staff and position in Pueblo for walking. Wish we could have stayed another night.
- Lovely hosts, stunning views over a wonderful village, lots to do and a phenomenal breakfast.
- We were travelling around Andaloucia with our motorbikes and this one night stop was very relaxing.. the hotel is managed by a Belgium couple who made our stay an excellent moment. It is part of a small village (El Gastor), situated in the mountains.. perfect for people who want to go hiking around thaz area. Breakfast was great and one can also eat out in one of the 5 restaurants of the village.
La Casa de Bovedas Charming Inn
One of our top picks in Arcos de la Frontera.Located in Arcos de la Frontera, 19 miles from Jerez de la Frontera, La Casa de Bovedas Charming Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find room service at the property.Grazalema is 24 miles from La Casa Bovedas Charming, and Sanlúcar de Barrameda is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Perfect location and. Dry scenic, quiet, and clean. Easy to walk everywhere in this historic town.
- Charming little place with character and excellent taste. Lovely common areas to sit and read or have a drink overlooking the mountains. The room was small but very cosy. Beautiful balcony with awesome view. Sadly it was cold and rainy and we couldn’t enjoy it.
- Lovely traditional style house. Guests have access to common areas including living room, patio and kitchen/dining area. We loved stretching out in the living room with a cozy fire in the fireplace, rather than sitting in bedroom in the evening. Our room opened onto a terrace and we had a gorgeous view of mountains in the distance; we bought some cheese, bread and wine and enjoyed a small lunch on the terrace in the warm winter sun.
- This is an exceptionally warm and welcoming place with great charm, situated in the heart of Arcos’ casco antiguo and an easy walk to all the historic sites. The rooms are immaculately clean, and comfortable. We loved the spectacular view from both our bedroom window, and from the beautiful patio. Remy and his lovely daughter are excellent hosts, friendly, discreet and full of helpful information. We enjoyed the continental breakfast with buttery croissants and madeleines, and all the kind attention to detail: lighting the fire for us on a cold morning in the breakfast room, showing us the many sculptures by Remy’s wife, etc. Recommended!
- Wonderful house in a great location with a lot of charm. Lots of character. Very good host.
Casa Rural Puerta del Sol
One of our top picks in Arcos de la Frontera.Casa Rural Puerta del Sol is located in Arcos de la Frontera, 31 miles from Cádiz and 19 miles from Jerez de la Frontera.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Grazalema is 25 miles from Casa Rural Puerta del Sol, and Sanlúcar de Barrameda is 30 miles away. Jerez Airport is 14 miles from the property.
Very central to the old part of Arcos and in quite a quaint building with lots of character. Parking possible just outside the accomodation for free but only because we were there Saturday to Sunday where it’s free. Friendly welcome by Reyes the owner who speaks very good English.
Lots of bars etc in the area and the bars recommended by Reyes were a hit. We had a room with balcony which was facing the street and hence a bit of noice from the traffic but nothing to worry about. Breakfast was simple but good. All in all very good value for money.
- Great location, easy walk to old part of city. Hostess helped with carrying luggage to the room, very friendly. Breakfast good-toast, meat, cheese, jam, yogurt, fruit, coffee. Entrance to the room is through the bathroom, but it worked fine for us. We enjoyed our stay, no complaints.
- Owner was very helpful and provided free parking, pleasantly surprised.
- It is a very romantic and beautiful Andalucian casa in a very picturesque town. It is decorated very stylish. The location is ideal to explore Arcos on foot. The owner goes out of her way to make your stay worthwhile.
- The lady there took us to the garage. She borrowed me her hair-dryer.
- Very central to the old part of Arcos and in quite a quaint building with lots of character. Parking possible just outside the accomodation for free but only because we were there Saturday to Sunday where it’s free. Friendly welcome by Reyes the owner who speaks very good English.
CASA RICARDO “CHAMBRE FLAMENCO”
CASA RICARDO “CHAMBRE FLAMENCO” is located in Arcos de la Frontera, 19 miles from Jerez de la Frontera and 24 miles from Grazalema.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Sanlúcar de Barrameda is 31 miles from Chambre ” Flamenco “, and El Puerto de Santa María is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Prado Del Rey Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Prado del Rey Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Prado del Rey Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Prado del Rey Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!