6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pozón Alajuela – Top Hotel Reviews
Pozón Alajuela is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pozón Alajuela. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pozón Alajuela. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pozón Alajuela. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pozón Alajuela right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pozón Alajuela with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pozón Alajuela:
Located in Tárcoles in the region of Puntarenas, 14 miles from Jacó, Rancho Capulin features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Alajuela is 29 miles from Rancho Capulin, and Esterillos is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- The view from our room was i-n-s-a-n-e! Gorgeous valley, river, jungle with the ocean in the distance! We sat on our private balcony and felt like we were the only two people on earth watching macaw’s and parrots fly by! The hosts were so nice and kind, breakfast was a great opportunity to meet other guests (I didn’t even know there were any, the way this place is laid out is so private!) and we enjoyed using the binoculars on the breakfast patio to see the crocodiles in the river far below…stay here!
- Nicely designed room with excellent view. Nice garden and pool. Fantastic homemade breakfast served on terasse.
- Claudine is an extremely hospitable host and the property is beautiful — perfect location for a stopover in Tarcoles.
La vue de la maison des hôtes est vraiment belle.
Notre hébergement était en pleine nature, magnifique.
viele Vögel im Garten
wunderschöne Aussicht von der Terrasse während des Frühstücks
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Tiriguro Lodge is located in San Mateo. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Jacó is 25 miles from Tiriguro Lodge, and San José is 30 miles away. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 22 miles from the property.
We spent a most enjoyable last three days of our Costa Rican holiday at Tiriguro Lodge. We loved sitting on our peaceful verandah looking out over the Pacific in the distance whilst being surrounded by forest. Breakfast was always delicious with homemade banana cake one day and strange new fruits on others, such as the delicious Costa Rican White pineapple. The room is impeccably clean, well-furnished, with coffee maker, fridge and microwave.
The delightfully unpretentious little town of San Mateo is only 10 minutes drive down the road and we were recommended two good local restaurants. It is definitely a place we shall return to if we come back to Costa Rica.
- Tiriguro Lodge sits on a beautifully landscaped property and presents expansive views of the Costa Rican countryside. The prioerthad a beautiful view and the rooms are impeccably clean and compact.
– very warm-hearted welcome
– excellent rooms, tastefully decorated
– unique view and awesome sunsets
– great, tasty home-made breakfast
– upfront downpayment by credit-card so very really felt our stay was 100% confirmed
– very, very friendly and helpful hosts
– very good recommendations for restaurants
– beautiful, beautiful garden and pool
- Comfortable beds, beautiful grounds and very informative and friendly hosts. Great place to stop on the way back to San Jose airport!
- Peace, view, owner, cleanness, classy breakfast fruit plate and crepes, very good price.
- We spent a most enjoyable last three days of our Costa Rican holiday at Tiriguro Lodge. We loved sitting on our peaceful verandah looking out over the Pacific in the distance whilst being surrounded by forest. Breakfast was always delicious with homemade banana cake one day and strange new fruits on others, such as the delicious Costa Rican White pineapple. The room is impeccably clean, well-furnished, with coffee maker, fridge and microwave.
Villa Alta Bed&Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Villa Alta Bed&Breakfast offers accommodations in Barranca. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV with cable channels.You will find a tour desk at the property.Jacó is 27 miles from Villa Alta Bed&Breakfast, and Tambor is 29 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 35 miles away.
No reviews yet.
B&B Vista Atenas
Located in Atenas in the region of Alajuela, 29 miles from Jacó, B&B Vista Atenas features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.San José is 22 miles from B&B Vista Atenas, and Alajuela is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 14 miles from B&B Vista Atenas.
- Vera, the owner, and her staff were extremely friendly. The 180+ degrees views from the breakfast area and pool over the valley are incredible and one of the best we had during our multiple week stay in CR. The room had very modern and European feel and was very clean. It is nice to have a small fridge to keep drinks cool. The staff went out of their way to serve a full breakfast early to allow for us to catch our flight on time. We got coffee whenever we asked and it is the kind that is grown locally…it was truly delicious. It is only a short drive to restaurants on paved roads…a refreshing experience after visiting the Nicola peninsula. Can’t speak highly enough about this accommodation!! We will make sure to stop again when re-visting Costa Rica. Much better to stay the night here prior to catching a flight than it is in San José. Thanks so much Vistas Atenas!
- Gracious host, incredible view, simple & delicious breakfast, adorable dog, clean room, attention to detail was impressive (astronomy theme ran throughout the property). Nothing bad to say about this place, excellent price.
- We were treated like family! The room was lovely and the view from the pool overlooked the entire Atenas valley. You could take pictures of the sunrise and the moom rise. The lights from below were spectacular.
- Wonderful place to stay. The views are amazing and you feel at home straight away. The breakfast was great and you could helpt yourself to tea or coffee at any time.
- The view here is wonderful, and the location is perfect for a first and last night near the airport, but not to close. Combine that with a friendly staff, good price, nicely decorated rooms and excellent breakfast. Vera (the owner) make you feel welcome from your arrival to departure. A great choice for a quick stay or to spend some time touring the central valley. this was our second trip to this B & B.
STUNNING OCEANVIEWS, SUNSET & BEACH IN PUNTA LEONA
Featuring direct access to Playa Blanca and outstanding ocean views, STUNNING OCEANVIEWS, SUNSET & BEACH IN PUNTA LEONA is a 2-level Penthouse condo. Guests enjoy free WiFi and complimentary private parking.All 3 bedrooms are air-conditioned and come with fans and mosquito nets. The kitchen is fitted with a microwave, a coffee machine, a toaster oven, rice cooker and kettle and guests can enjoy a continental breakfast.STUNNING OCEANVIEWS, SUNSET & BEACH IN PUNTA LEONA offers a shared infinity pool and 2 private terraces. Numerous wildlife such as Scarlett Macaws and Frigatebirds can be observed regularly.Hiking and Cycling are among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 37.9 miles from the bed and breakfast. Jacó is 6.2 miles from STUNNING OCEANVIEWS, SUNSET & BEACH IN PUNTA LEONA, while Manuel Antonio is 55.9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in San Ramón in the region of Alajuela, 30 miles from San José, Vista Valverde features a playground and sun terrace. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A TV, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is concierge services and gift shop at the property.Car rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. Alajuela is 20 miles from Vista Valverde, and Fortuna is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Not only was this bungalow a gorgeous retreat in the sky, the hosts were beyond helpful and lovely, the views, food and coffee were spectacular and it was remarkably peaceful. Truly perfect and exactly what we needed to begin our adventure in this beautiful country. We received great advice, conversation, privacy and a restful sleep. Can’t ask for much more than that!!
- We had a really great stay at Vista Valverde! Kim is super nice and her kids were a lot of fun to hang out with. The property is lovely, has incredible views, and makes for an amazing getaway. The cottage itself was very comfortable and oh, that bed – ultra comfy! Make sure to follow the (very detailed) instructions on Vista Valverde’s website in getting there, not Google Maps!
- We just loved waking up to the view of the mountains and city lights in the distance. It was so cool to pick oranges from the trees on the property. Breakfast was absolutely delicious and next time we’ll know to let her know in advance that we’re all vegan! She has a special feast she makes with some advance notice.
- Kim is a great host – lovely breakfast and great advice about the rest of our trip!
- Lovely location with stunning scenery. Nice terrace outside cabin to relax. Kim was very welcoming and cheerful.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pozón Alajuela Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pozón Alajuela to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pozón Alajuela but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pozón Alajuela. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!