6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pochotal Puntarenas – Top Hotel Reviews
Pochotal Puntarenas is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pochotal Puntarenas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pochotal Puntarenas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pochotal Puntarenas. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pochotal Puntarenas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pochotal Puntarenas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pochotal Puntarenas:
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Located in Jacó in the region of Puntarenas, 29 miles from Montezuma, Casa Lili features an outdoor pool and views of the pool.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Tambor is 27 miles from Casa Lili, and Esterillos is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tambor Airport, 25 miles from Casa Lili.
- From our arrival everything was perfect !! The room, location and ambience were all superb.
- We loved the hosts, they’ve shown great hospitality by welcoming us and much more. The b&b is charming, quiet and relaxing yet close to Herradura beach and to Jaco (10-15 mins by car). We also greatly appreciated the breakfast.
- Spacious studio with simple cooking facilities. Comfortable bed and nice hot shower.
- It is like a beautiful little oasis, the pool is the perfect temp. and the garden is lovely. The owners are helpful and friendly. The room was large and spotless with a private terrace the breakfast was fabulous.
- Nice and simple accommodations. Free breakfast was good.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Vida Hermosa offers accommodations in Playa Hermosa, just 3.5 miles from Jacó. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom.Tambor is 31 miles from Vida Hermosa, and Esterillos is 8 miles away. Tambor Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- Brilliant location, right beside the beach. We spent two days sitting on the beach (in the shade mainly) with books and beer, watching surf action. The rooms are attached to the restaurant, which has a great view, does lovely cocktails, and decent food. The staff were really friendly and helpful throughout our 3 night stay. They were flexible about our check out time which was also great as we had a late flight home. They even lent us a throw to sit on at the beach, which was really appreciated. They also dealt with any requests (such as needing extra toiletries) immediately. The room was basic, but nicely done, just what we needed. We also liked that the shampoo etc. was natural and produced in Costa Rica. We got a lovely big breakfast at the restaurant every morning (eggs, beans, rice, juice/coffee etc.), and this was included in the price of our room.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. Juan was a delightful host. Location was spectacular! Food at the restaurant was delicious!
- Great location and spot to watch the surf and sunset. Staff was warm and friendly.
- L’hotel est super bien placé sur la plage et il y a une super ambiance !
- Qualità prezzo ottima( data la bassa stagione?) la posizione, direttamente in faccia al mare. Il responsabile del Bar juan era molto disponibile e accogliente.
Costanera Bed and Breakfast
Located in Playa Hermosa, 3.4 miles from Jacó, Costanera Bed and Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Tambor is 31 miles from Costanera Bed and Breakfast, and Esterillos is 8 miles away. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- Staff were amazing, a huge breakfast and very clean.
- A lovely little B&B, perfect location right on the beach. Comfortable, clean rooms and an excellent breakfast – great value for money in this area! The owners are a friendly Italian couple who are always around for whatever you need. Recommended!
Very good location – 20 metres from the long beach playa hermosa, shower at the entrance from the beach
- Scrummy, full breakfast. Right on the beach. Comfortable terrace overlooking the sea with scarlet macaws in the trees.
- The beautiful furniture in each room. The location was right at the beach!
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the garden, La Perlita is located in Jacó. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is available.Montezuma is 30 miles from LA PERLITA, and Tambor is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tambor Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Quiet, but very easy walking distance to both the beach and the main street with stores, restaurants, bars, etc.
- Owners were great, French Breakfast every day was amazing. Allowed me to pay half upon arrival instead of wire. Great location, minutes from center of strip. Enjoyed Sunday night wine tasting and social.
- Overall experience was great. The owners were fabulous. Breakfast was fabulous. Our casita was fabulous. We feel we got a great value
- Wonderful hosts who go out of their way to make sure you enjoy your stay. We also enjoyed the beautiful large rooms and close walking distance to the beach.
- Nice place that is relatively close to the main drag. Nice friendly retired French couple run it. Marc and Pirrette(?).
STUNNING OCEANVIEWS, SUNSET & BEACH IN PUNTA LEONA
Featuring direct access to Playa Blanca and outstanding ocean views, STUNNING OCEANVIEWS, SUNSET & BEACH IN PUNTA LEONA is a 2-level Penthouse condo. Guests enjoy free WiFi and complimentary private parking.All 3 bedrooms are air-conditioned and come with fans and mosquito nets. The kitchen is fitted with a microwave, a coffee machine, a toaster oven, rice cooker and kettle and guests can enjoy a continental breakfast.STUNNING OCEANVIEWS, SUNSET & BEACH IN PUNTA LEONA offers a shared infinity pool and 2 private terraces. Numerous wildlife such as Scarlett Macaws and Frigatebirds can be observed regularly.Hiking and Cycling are among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 37.9 miles from the bed and breakfast. Jacó is 6.2 miles from STUNNING OCEANVIEWS, SUNSET & BEACH IN PUNTA LEONA, while Manuel Antonio is 55.9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Encantada Ocean Cottages
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Encantada Ocean Cottages offers accommodations in Esterillos Este. The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the sea or pool. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.Car rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. Jacó is 14 miles from Encantada Ocean Cottages, and Manuel Antonio is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 37 miles from Encantada Ocean Cottages.
- Friendly staff. Andrea arranged my tour and my taxi back to the airport, and would let me know of any activities. Very quiet. Lovely yoga instructor and class. Great pool, food and drinks. 2 other restaurants very near.
- The food was outstanding at the restaurant. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Our cottage was charming — not fancy but cozy with an authentic feel. The view of the beach was great. Sunsets were awesome. We had a small porch looking out at the ocean. Guests were there from all over the world — families and couples. No rowdy drunks or druggies.
- Perfectly positioned cabana right on the longest, emptiest beach with fabulous sunsets every night. We had the beachside bungalow which had a quaint boho feel with its relaxing terrace area and king sized bed facing the sea. The pool was a great size surrounded by natural plantings. Breakfast was varied and of a great quality with a really excellent choice. The food in the evening was good but there are also two good restaurants in easy beach walking distance. The room had a rustic kitchenette with a little fridge and the bathroom had a great walk in double shower. The staff were all helpful and very sweet.
- The room was extremely comfortable and the grounds were beautiful. The included breakfast was delicious. There was a high level of attention to detail to the decor; we really appreciated that! The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Luis and Samantha took really good care of us during our stay; they were particularly nice and helpful.
- Property is on the beach with a pool and a restaurant. There is daily yoga on site and a surf instructor on site. Wonderful beach with very few people. There are two other hotels with restaurants in walking distance. If you are looking to get away from everything this is your place. If you want nightlife, you can easily drive to Dominical or Uvita. Jaco was just a little further away. Manuel Antonio is also a day trip from here.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pochotal Puntarenas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pochotal Puntarenas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pochotal Puntarenas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pochotal Puntarenas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!