6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pionnat Limousin – Top Hotel Reviews
Pionnat Limousin is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pionnat Limousin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pionnat Limousin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pionnat Limousin. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pionnat Limousin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pionnat Limousin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pionnat Limousin:
Les Chambres d’Helix
Located in Saint-Dizier-les-Domaines in the region of Limousin, 28 miles from Montluçon, Les Chambres d’Helix features a barbecue and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Guéret is 12 miles from Les Chambres d’Helix, and Aubusson is 26 miles away. Deols Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- The proprietor was great, he was friendly and helpful and very welcoming. We had booked dinner and it was delightful – not cordon bleu but good french cooking, with wine. Breakfast was when we asked for it and the coffee was as we’d asked for it – great start to the day.
- A fabulous find. Beautiful walks and unspoilt neighbouring villages. Fantastic place to stay for families- games out for children, cute animals for petting including piglets and rabbits. The family running the guest house were so friendly and helpful, including phoning up to book a restaurant for us because of our limited French. Do try the nearby Michelin starred Auberge. Highly recommend staying here for a quiet rural get away.
- Having a sitting room, great to relax in, just lucky we were the only people there. Fridge brilliant, water hot, animals fabulous, owners incredibly friendly and helpful. Breakfast prompt and wonderful.
- Philippe and family made our stay excellent our children loved the animals
- Propre,la visite de la ferme super et un souper accueil
Located in Rocherolle, 11 miles from Guéret, Les Granits features free WiFi access and free private parking.There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including fishing and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Aubusson is 13 miles from Les Granits, and La Souterraine is 26 miles away. Bellegarde Airport is 37 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Forge Bed And Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Forge Bed And Breakfast offers accommodations in Montaigut-le-Blanc. Free private parking is available on site.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Limoges is 30 miles from La Forge Bed And Breakfast, and Guéret is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 32 miles from La Forge Bed And Breakfast.
- Très bon accueil, hôtesse au petits soins, petits déjeuners très copieux.
Chambre propre, confortable, coin douche WC un peu étroit. Hôtes anglais très très discrets, Madame fait de gros efforts pour parler français.
Petit hameau au milieu de la campagne creusoise, super bien pour des ballades natures.
- Le petit déjeuner était très simple croissant pas cuit ,pas de fromage ou charcuterie et pas de fruit.l
- L’accueil était chaleureux, la chambre impeccable, la vue sur le jardin très agréable. Merci beaucoup
- De Engelse gastheer en gastvrouw waren bijzonder aardig en legden ons volkomen in de watten. Het ontbijt was prima, maar de warme maaltijd was het einde! Heerlijk ook was de geweldige tuin. Het warme afscheid sprak boekdelen.
Château de la Chassagne
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Château de la Chassagne offers accommodations in Saint-Hilaire-le-Château. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Guéret is 14 miles from Château de la Chassagne, and Aubusson is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 36 miles from Château de la Chassagne.
- Luxurious accommodation with the most accommodating hostess. A lake to fish and swim in if you take your own rods. Wonderful forests and scenery. You must enjoy solitude.
- Idyllic peaceful setting, how can one improve on one’s “own” chateau for a night.Nice dogs too.
The room was fabulous plenty of room, excellent view.
Madame was great nothing was too much trouble and the dogs were an added bonus
- Beautiful fairy tale castle in magnificent setting.
Diner et déjeuner parfaits
Literie double très bonne.
Lit simple très mou
Bonne ambiance chaleureuse,
Chateau Vue Boussac Chambres d’Hôtes
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chateau Vue Boussac Chambres d’Hôtes offers accommodations in Boussac, just 19 miles from Montluçon. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guéret is 20 miles from Château Vue Boussac, and Aubusson is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 42 miles from the property.
Kate is an exceptional host. kind, pleasent and inspiring. The room and house were warm and welcoming. Great food, charming interior design inside a well preserved renovated house with a great view.
Good window air (bug free windows).
Amazing gourmet dinner five course, by the hostess, perfect setting and very much at home
Croissants incredibly crispy and flaky.
Rustic and elegant at the same time, we will definitely be back
- This lovely house of Kate sits in the middle of France in a small town called Boussac. I’d have missed it if Kate didn’t drive an hour to pick me up from La Souterraine train station as due to the stupidness of AVIS we didnt get our car from Bordeaux. And then we realized we are in heaven. Kate made all the decoration of the house in her classy artististic taste, and plant the garden with the rule of nature. The house is then embraced by a garden with lovely garden, a small wood, and then a stunning view of Chateau Vue Boussac right in front. Not mentioning the tranquil small town with friendly local people yet. We spend two days with Kate and she made herself an excellent host as well as a Great friend of us. Last but not least, don’t miss Kate’s dinner. It’s just inspiringly ceeative and you should try yourself.
- Room a little hot, but then the weather was very hot.
- Kate (the host and chef) is amazing. The house, it’s rooms ,decor and ambiance are amazing. The area is quiet and unspoiled.
- Kate is an exceptional host. kind, pleasent and inspiring. The room and house were warm and welcoming. Great food, charming interior design inside a well preserved renovated house with a great view.
Château De Saint-Maixant
Featuring free WiFi, Château De Saint-Maixant offers pet-friendly accommodations in Saint-Maixant. Free private parking is available on site.Montluçon is 31 miles from Château De Saint-Maixant, and Guéret is 20 miles away. Auvergne Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- Fascinating historic chateau with delightful host and delicious home grown honey. Our room was on 3rd floor up the stone spiral staircase, not recommended for those with limited mobility.
- This fabulous medieval chateau is set in its own grounds in the village of St Maixent. The rooms lead off the main spiral staircase and are enormous! They have windows on both sides of the chateau and beautiful antique furnishings including four poster beds and Aubusson tapestries. The marble bathrooms are situated in the round turrets and are luxurious.
- nice, comfortable room, very friendly and helpful staff.
- Such an unusual place, the owner made us very welcome. Nothing was too much trouble. Dr Chabret was very interesting and seemed to understand our French conversation. He wanted us to use the facilities (pool & billiard table) and we would love to stay for longer next time!
- The castle has to be seen to be believed. It is amazing and its a fairy tale place to stay. The owners (the major of the village) are lovely people making us feel very welcome.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pionnat Limousin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pionnat Limousin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pionnat Limousin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pionnat Limousin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!