6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Phelps New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Phelps New York State is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Phelps New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Phelps New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Phelps New York State. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Phelps New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Phelps New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Phelps New York State:
The Gridley Inn
The Gridley Inn offers accommodations in Waterloo. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared lounge at the property.Geneva is 6 miles from The Gridley Inn, and Skaneateles is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Hancock Airport, 41 miles from The Gridley Inn.
- The room was beautiful with Victorian features that were captivating and a professional staff.
- Great hospitality! Stephani did an excellent job making us feel at home
Very friendly and warm service! Very clean!
Cozy soft bed clean hot shower!
Delicious breakfast and OMG COFFEE
- The owners were so kind and pleasant we loved them. The room was so warm and comfortable.
- The hosts were very friendly and helpful offering suggestions for dinner and sights to see. Accommodations were very comfortable and spacious. Breakfast was great. We also enjoyed the complimentary coffee, tea, sodas, and bottled water. Nice touch!
The Bed and Breakfast at Oliver Phelps
The Bed and Breakfast at Oliver Phelps is located in Canandaigua, just 24 miles from Rochester. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Waterloo is 21 miles from The Bed and Breakfast at Oliver Phelps, and Geneva is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Greater Rochester International Airport, 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
1840 Inn on the Main
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. In the historic center of Canandaigua, New York, this bed and breakfast has free Wi-Fi and a large front terrace with wicker furniture. Canandaigua Lake is a 4-minute drive away.The 1840 Inn on the Main has rooms decorated in rich colors and antique furnishings. They feature cable TV with DVD player and private bathroom. A private flat is also available and has a full kitchen and separate living space.A full breakfast is served every morning at the Inn on the Main 1840. Enjoy homemade snacks in the afternoon and admiring the inn’s garden and fountain.Sonneberg Gardens and Mansion State Historic Park is a 12-minute walk from the bed and breakfast. New York Wine and Gourmet Center is 2 miles away.
We had a wonderful experience at the Inn.
The breakfast was delicious and we enjoyed the visiting with the other guests
Our room was beautiful
- Everything about the Inn was perfect! Jaynee & Guy were magnificent hosts. They were so warm and welcoming. The Inn was beautifully decorated and so clean. The attention to detail was spot on. We couldn’t have asked for a better place to spend the 2 days that we were in town. We will be going back and I HIGHLY recommend the Inn on Main.
- Everything …. attention to detail was amazing! More importantly the innkeepers were very friendly and knowledgable. The breakfast was simply amazing.
- Delightful and unique breakfast. Surprise birthday getaway for my girlfriend. This trip will be forever in our memory.
- Terrific breakfast and coffee/tea was always available. Very clean and beautiful kept.
- We had a wonderful experience at the Inn.
Sutherland House Victorian B&B
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sutherland House Victorian B&B offers accommodations in Canandaigua, just 25 miles from Rochester. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Waterloo is 23 miles from Sutherland House Victorian B&B, and Geneva is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Greater Rochester International Airport, 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Barrister’s Bed & Breakfast
Located in Seneca Falls, 3.5 miles from Waterloo, Barrister’s Bed & Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Geneva is 10 miles from Barrister’s, and Skaneateles is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Hancock Airport, 37 miles from Barrister’s Bed & Breakfast.
- The inn keepers were very nice people and very accommodating. I would definitely go back!
- The Ken & Diane were exceptionally friendly, comfortable to be with and accomoded my unusual dietary need! Ken is a great cook & Diane tells wonderful stories. Thanks so much for a good time.
- Breakfast was spectacular, delicious, but too much food.
- Diane & Ken were wonderful host ! A very good breakfast !! A special place to spend a few days !!
- Everything and I do mean everything was perfect – the food, the room. As well as the hosts, the advice on where to visit and eat and the people we met and chatted with at breakfast made our stay wonderful. This is an outstanding place to stay and I would highly recommend it to everyone.
The Bella Ella Bed and Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Canandaigua! Located a 10 minute drive from Canandaigua Lake, this Finger Lakes Region bed and breakfast offers free kayaks for use at the on-site pond. A full country breakfast is served every morning.Each uniquely decorated guest room at The Bella Ella Bed and Breakfast has a flat-screen TV and a refrigerator. A whirlpool bathtub and a fireplace are included in the suite.Guests can relax on the rocking chairs on the front terrace. The Canandaigua Bella Ella B&B has a living room with wood burning fireplace.Dinner cruises and lake tours are 5 miles away. The Granger Homestead and Carriage Museum is within a 5 minute drive from the bed and breakfast.
- I stayed two nights. Please see my answers for the previous day. Thank you.
- The entire experience was wonderful. The house is full of interesting things to look at — photographs, paintings, things having to do with the sea and the beach. There are animals on the property — a horse, chickens and dogs. And there’s a pond. The pond is frozen but I imagine it would be a wonderful place to sit in the summertime. The house is very old and has been lovingly restored. It is all very charming. And, the breakfast is incredible! The owner is so hospitable and friendly. I will definitely come here again!
- Very nice overnight stay after our day of antique shopping in the area. Our breakfast was the best.
- We were pleasantly welcomed into the home and accommodated far better than our expectations. The room was very well appointed with a fireplace that enhanced the ambiance. The spa tub and most comfortable bed made for a most enjoyable time.Jeri is a terrific host and breakfast and settings were aesthetically pleasing, plentiful and delicious. Thank you!
The breakfast was amazing but the cleanliness of the home was questionable. We actually purchased a bleach product to clean the shower as it obviously had not been cleaned before we arrived and there was a great deal of a previous guest’s hair in the stall. The floor of the shower was nearly black from lack of scrubbing and was pretty gross.
Thankfully there was a jet tub that was clean enough and we used that.
There were cobwebs and dust everywhere in the house and most especially in the dining room. The home itself was amazing but the upkeep was the problem.
There was not access to the kitchen or dining area once breakfast was over so if you needed water or a snack like we experienced in most Bed and Breakfasts, forget it.
We loved the farm atmosphere and the innkeeper was friendly but otherwise occupied with her personal chores.
We will be back to visit but not to stay.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Phelps New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Phelps New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Phelps New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Phelps New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!