6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Patate – Top Hotel Reviews
Patate is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Patate. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Patate. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Patate. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Patate right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Patate with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Patate:
Centro Ecoturístico Alpinar
One of our best sellers in Baños! Located in Baños in the region of Tungurahua, 24 miles from San Andrés, Centro Ecoturístico Alpinar features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Riobamba is 25 miles from Centro Ecoturístico Alpinar, and Ambato is 17 miles away.
- Beautiful property, friendliest staff, full kitchen, free-tasty breakfast, adorable kitten, hot shower.
- The place is extremely beautiful and peaceful, the hosts are very nice people, and breakfasts are sumptuous! Climbing on the property trails gives you some of the most amazing views of the Tungurahua volcano.
- Lovely little lodge up in the hills. Room was basic but clean with hot water. Social area was really nice, with good (filling breakfasts) every day. It’s a short walk into town but it’s very uphill so wear good shoes
- Services and hospitality were the most likeable / Les services fournis et l’hospitalité de nos hôtes. Really welcoming and helpful, excellent Kitchen / Excellente cuisine et personnes très serviables et ponctuelles
- This is the best place to stay in Banos. Great setting, you are staying in the forest on the mountain. Wonderful owners. On site restaurant. And outside of town just enough to be away from the hustle and bustle but still close enough that you can walk to the river, bus station etc. To top it off they have their own hiking trail which starts right out the door and goes up a beautiful ridge line and leads to perfect views of the volcano, the canyon, the city, and the surrounding country.
Hospedaje Higueron offers accommodations in Baños. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.San Andrés is 24 miles from Hospedaje Higueron, and Riobamba is 25 miles away.
- Beautiful gardens, comfortable bed, hosts were very helpful. Nice bathroom. Great breakfast, the homemade blackberry jam is super! Very close to downtown but not too close so mostly quiet (a number of barking dogs but that is pretty much the norm in Ecuador.)
- Very friendly hosts. Quiet location, just outside town (10 min walking-distance). Great breakfast. Very clean & nice bathroom.
- Delicious breakfast, friendly hosts, comfortable and quiet room
- One of the best breakfast we had in Ecuador (fresh juice, very good coffee, tasty jam). Very friendly host and we felt very welcomed. The room is spacious and clean.
- The owners were wonderful and very helpful. It is located about a 10 min walk from the center of town, which is nice enough so you can get away from the noise at night. The food was amazing. Fresh fruit, great eggs, and beautiful herbal tea. Homemade soaps provided in the bathrooms with large showers.
Hostal & Spa Casa Real
One of our top picks in Baños.Hostal & Spa Casa Real is located in Baños, 24 miles from San Andrés and 25 miles from Riobamba. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Ambato is 18 miles from Hostal & Spa Casa Real, and Puyo is 30 miles away.
staff really friendly and helpful. nice rooms with view on the waterfall.
Spa is not working pools were empty.
- Nice staff, good breakfast and good location. The owner rent us bikes for a day and helped organizing tours. We liked the hammocks in front of the hostal.
- Friendly and helpfull staff. The place is clean and well located. Luis was so much helpful, with indications about places of interest and activities to do, as well as schedules. Acceptable breakfast with fruit, fruit juices, eggs and bread.
- Nice location, wonderful staff and it’s very clean. I love too much the Hostal, because was near a waterfall and the hotel was very colorful.
- Great location! Beautiful view of the water fall from out balcony. Away from the noise of town/bars at night but just a min or two walk to everything! Staff was Great! The minute we checked in the guy at front desk , who spoke very good English, gave us a map and told us stuff to do! Breakfast was yummy ! Was same every morn but we didn’t mind ☺ great value for your money! We didn’t try spa there at all.
- staff really friendly and helpful. nice rooms with view on the waterfall.
La Casa del Molino Blanco
One of our best sellers in Baños! Featuring free WiFi, La Casa del Molino Blanco offers accommodations in Baños, just 23 miles from San Andrés. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. Riobamba is 24 miles from La Casa del Molino Blanco, and Ambato is 18 miles from the property.
- I loved the small hostel, well maintained and impeccable, super comfortable beds, dry towel, the bathrooms are shared but super spacious and well maintained in cleaning that I loved !. They have a Big living Room to rest quietly in the night and watch a movie, breakfast every day surprised me and of course if you want more things to enlarge the breakfast, which often was more than enough, you have to pay, that’s right as in everything place. They have a beautiful little pug, she is always ready to receive the love of her friends, I will miss her a lot to MAYA. I highly recommend the small place away from the noise of the center in a quiet and relaxing place. With a small slope of 2 minutes, really very little walking.
- The people there were so nice and the facilities were gorgeous, clean and comfortable. The breakfast was delicious and substantial. I stayed with my mother and we both loved everything, highly recommend! Gracias para todos 🙂
- I appreciated their use of green power, and the shower was fabulous.
- The hostel was quite clean and the beds were good, including plugs to charge your phone
- Ease of internet use and openness of the guests there. I’m from the States and it was very popular for others from my area too. It was just extremely surprising to find so many open individuals in one place.
La Casa Amarilla City
Located in Baños, 23 miles from San Andrés, La Casa Amarilla City features free WiFi access and private parking.The rooms are fitted with a TV with cable channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Riobamba is 24 miles from La Casa Amarilla City, and Ambato is 18 miles away.
- Darwin and his brother were great hosts. Good guys
- The brothers are super friendly and make you feel at home. The breakfasts are delicious.
- The accomodation is not luxerious, is sufficient, the most I liked was the feelings to be part of the family. They really try to give you the best they can offer to see what is important to see.
- Comfortable and spacious room, very clean, location is good, very friendly owner
- El desayubo exquisito, la atención y orientación de Darwin maravillosa.
Bnb SOHO is located in Baños, 24 miles from San Andrés and 25 miles from Riobamba. Free private parking is available on site.There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms have a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find concierge services at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Ambato is 18 miles from bnb SOHO, and Puyo is 29 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Patate Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Patate to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Patate but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Patate. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!