6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Palani Junction The Big Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Palani Junction The Big Island is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Palani Junction The Big Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Palani Junction The Big Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Palani Junction The Big Island. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Palani Junction The Big Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Palani Junction The Big Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Palani Junction The Big Island:
One of our top picks in Kailua-Kona – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Hale Hualalai offers accommodations in Kailua-Kona. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub and bathtub.The nearest airport is Kona International Airport, 6 miles from Hale Hualalai.
- Spacious very clean,comfortable bed. Very friendly hosts. Delicious breakfast. Owner is a chef and utilized fruits from the property including homegrown coffee.
- The host, Ricky, was informative and knowledgeable about the area. The breakfast he made was amazing, all made with food from their property. Beautiful view.
- The ocean view from the lanai was absolutely beautiful. The room was spacious and quite comfortable. The homemade French Toast served for breakfast was a gourmet treat. Ricky was a gracious host and fabulous chef. He was happy to share his knowledge of the island and happy to suggest recommendations based on our questions and interests. While we only spent one night at the B&B we would eagerly stay much longer. Thank you for a great experience.
- The breakfast was excellent. Super friendly owner provided lots of local information. Felt very at ease staying there. A great experience.
- The Breakfast was amazing, served by an award winning Chef. Great views and very, very accommodating host. Wish we could of stayed longer.
Green Lions Bed & Breakfast
Located on an avocado farm, this Holualoa (Big Island, Hawaii) B&B features an outdoor saltwater pool. Free breakfast and free Wi-Fi are offered to guests daily.Each room provides fresh bathrobes, a flat-screen TV and free toiletries in the private bathroom at Green Lions Bed & Breakfast. Floral linens and a spacious sitting area are also included.Stained glass windows are featured throughout the bed and breakfast. Fresh biscuits, omelets and Kona coffee are some of the free breakfast items served daily at the Green Lions B&B.Atlantis Submarines Hawaii is a 10-minute drive away. Old Kona Airport State Recreation Area is 6 miles from the Green Lions Bed & Breakfast.
- The owner is a friendly hostess and she makes a wonderful breakfast . The location is very quiet and feels like you are out in the country.
- The breakfast was so delicious. Every type of food, juice, tea, and coffee was made. Come hungry 🙂
- Fantastic experience, accommodations excellent, breakfast was a feast for a king and queen. If you wanted anything specific for breakfast it was prepared, Pam the owner/host is a very good cook and everything was squeaky clean. The working farm aspect was great to see the animals walking around and visiting. We will stay there again on the next visit
- Pam was a great host, and served a wonderful breakfast. The room was cozy with a great bathroom. The property was up and away from the city and very quiet. Loved the cranberry scones.
- Pam was very accommodating to our late arrival; and flexible as to the time for her excellent breakfasts – very well prepared with nice variety. Our room was extra large and included a dry sauna.
Ohi’a Park Estate
Ohi’a Park Estate is located in Kailua-Kona, 3.7 miles from Kaloko-Honokohau National Historic Park and 3.7 miles from Honokohau Harbor. This bed and breakfast offers free WiFi. The bed and breakfast features sea views and a barbecue.The units at the bed and breakfast come with a minibar, a coffee machine, a bath or shower, bathrobes, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD Player. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at Ohi’a Park Estate also have a lake view. At the accommodation the rooms include a seating area.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed in the breakfast area.Ohi’a Park Estate offers a hot tub and terrace. Guests can play billiards and darts. The bed and breakfast provides a laundry service, as well as business facilities like fax and photocopying.Ahu’ena Heiau is 4.3 miles from Ohi’a Park Estate.
No reviews yet.
Mango Sunset BnB Inn at Lyman Organic Kona Coffee Farms
One of our top picks in Kailua-Kona.Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, Mango Sunset BnB Inn at Lyman Organic Kona Coffee Farms is located in the Kalaoa neighborhood in Kailua-Kona. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Kona International Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Very peaceful and good view. Adorable cat and dog are pets on property. Breakfast good
- The Mango sunset offers nice rooms, at a lovely secluded location adjacent to the owner’s coffee farm. The owners joins you for breakfast and are eager to advise you on activities for your stay, and offer a tour of the coffee farm for those interested. The wifi was very fast and breakfast was plentiful and tasteful with a serving of their estate’s premium coffee.
Room and bed comfortable,washing machine and dryer very convenient
- When I woke up in the morning, I saw beautiful landscapes from the window every morning because of the great location of this property.
- The hosts are amazing and we got to know them very well having breakfast together every day – it feels like being at home. The ocean view is great and the coffee farm a lovely place. The breakfast was very good and different every day! Thank you Hans and Marsha!
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a sun terrace, Lilikoi Inn offers accommodations in Kailua-Kona.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountains. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Kona International Airport, 7 miles from Lilikoi Inn.
- The room was spacious and clean. The shower was huge! Fresh homemade breakfast every morning with lively conversation and helpful hints for touristy places to go and see. They had beach chairs, towels, umbrellas, snorkeling and boards to use. Very lovely couple.
- The owners of this Bed and Breakfast were gracious and very helpful with activity recommendations. We loved the locally grown fresh fruits, avocados and eggs that were served each day for breakfast. My allergy to wheat was awesomely accomodated. The husband is a trained professional chef. The views from the Lineas were great and the songs of the rainforest birds were a pleasure to wake up to. Overall we enjoyed our stay. We loved the big tiled shower.
- Shai and Trina were awesome hosts!!! Loved staying there, would recommend to everyone I know!!
- Clean, excellent people, great food, fantastic view, close to everything but far enough away to be peaceful..
- Hosts Trina and Shai are wonderful. Breakfast filling and delicious. Coffee grown on site. Biggest avocado I’ve ever seen! Beautiful views from the breakfast porch.
Hale Maluhia Country Inn
Hale Maluhia Country Inn offers accommodations in Kailua-Kona. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Kona International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- This was our first time staying at a Bed and Breakfast so we were a little skeptical, however, It was fabulous!!! The owners were very kind and accommodating with any need we might have had and gave us a ton of insight on things to do on the island. Can’t say enough good things about them.
- we enjoyed the Japanese Tea Garden room. it was unique and spacious as well as well approinted. lovely decor
- The family, who own and operate this historic compound of interesting rooms and cottages. Guests are welcomed and watched over to assure satisfaction, or left alone if that is preferred.
- Attitude: caring, considerate, friendly, open-hearted
- Very comfortable rooms, warm welcoming hosts, delicious breakfast, fascinating buildings and grounds, and chickens.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Palani Junction The Big Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Palani Junction The Big Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Palani Junction The Big Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Palani Junction The Big Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!