6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Orange Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Orange Virginia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Orange Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Orange Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Orange Virginia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Orange Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Orange Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Orange Virginia:
Inn on Poplar Hill
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a sun terrace, Inn on Poplar Hill offers accommodations in Orange. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport is 19 miles away.
- Extremely friendly and knowledgeable hosts. I can only recommend them!
- The croissants were fresh baked and Marty was very welcoming.
B&B’s are the best places to stay if on a driving tour of the USA!
The owners can’t do enough for you!
- Marty and Victoria were fabulous hosts. My child and I were the only guests and the owners were extremely attentive and understand.
Returning to Orange following a great trip 18 months earlier, we were delighted to find the Inn on Poplar Hill. Our group was travelling with two babies for the first time and we were a little nervous about fitting into a B&B setting – we shouldn’t have worried at all as Victoria and Marty (and the other guests) made we feel thoroughly comfortable and at home 🙂
Breakfasts were excellent, and the woodland and pond behind the house are great for short walks. The B&B is located on the edge of Orange with a handful of decent eateries, and only 10 minutes from James Madison’s Montpelier and in fully in the middle of Orange’s wine country.
Holladay House Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing a terrace and hot tub, Holladay House Bed and Breakfast is located in Orange in the region of Virginia, just 25 miles from Charlottesville. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, concierge services, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- The history of the building. The period furniture but updated bathroom. Chose vegetarian and gluten free menu for breakfast which was excellent.
- Sharon is an amazing hostess, extremely gracious and warm. My friend and I were very impressed and would absolutely stay again when in the area. Also must comment on how fabulous the breakfast is! Best I’ve ever had at a B n B.
- My husband and I stayed here to celebrate our 15 yr. anniversary, and we couldn’t have made a better choice! The home is lovely–a great historic property located within walking distance of several restaurants and shops, and a quick drive to wonderful wineries. Montpelier is just down the road, and we were able to get discounted tickets via Holladay House. The inn itself is wonderful, as were the amenities, and the innkeepers. Sharon and her father-in-law tended to us during our visit. The breakfast was incredible–creme brulee french toast and local Virigina sausage. Freshly baked cookies and complementary local wine available in the afternoon. An extensively stocked library of books, games, movies. And every recommendation that Sharon gave us–places to eat, things to see–was spot on. Highly recommend for a very peaceful, relaxing, comfortable getaway! Can’t wait to return.
- Heavenly sleeping on the sheets! Excellent French toast breakfast. Friendly place! Would go back!
- Very friendly and helpful innkeeper. Breakfast was very good.
Mayhurst Inn is located in Orange, just 24 miles from Charlottesville. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as fishing and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport is 19 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Ebenezer House Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Ebenezer House Bed & Breakfast offers pet-friendly accommodations in Rochelle, just 20 miles from Charlottesville. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Car rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. Harrisonburg is 31 miles from Ebenezer House Bed & Breakfast, and Luray is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Alan was excellent host and was very solicitous of our needs.
- Hospitality! I got there and was told to make myself at home, and I felt very comfortable doing just that! Breakfast was great!
- The Innkeeper was very friendly and helpful and took care of all special requests. The house is very comfortable and full of antiques and old world charm. We will definitely return in the future!!!!
- Beautiful house with great history and a good location — close enough to Charlottesville to visit the sites, but far enough out to be peaceful and quiet. Alan could not have been a better host – and a pretty good cook too!
- The only thing that I like was the service from Alan the host.
Walden Hall is located in Culpeper, just 23 miles from Luray. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, lake or pool are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and hiking.
- We had a wonderful time at Walden Hall. This place certainly has a reputation in D.C as a luxurious getaway spot so it took us forever to find an opening! The staff was very helpful and accommodating, the property was lovely and the breakfast was very delicious. We enjoyed waking around the property and taking a dip in the pool. We grilled steaks in the outdoor kitchen and ended our evening with a quick theater movie and smores by the fire pit. There is so much to do on-site, we didn’t have time to even try half the activities available. I wish we had stayed more than one night. We will definitely be back!
- Walden Hall is both beautiful and luxurious! We hope to return many times–if we can get reservations–it’s almost always booked up. We would highly recommend it to anyone who wants comfort in a stately home with plenty of relaxing spaces: the front porch, the huge lower level with theater and games, the formal dining room, the gigantic saltwater pool patio. Walden Hall also deserves its reputation for outstanding gourmet multi-course breakfasts. It’s a superb B&B and a the perfect getaway. The grounds would be perfect for a wedding or any event. We will be back and we will rent the entire property next time!
- My family and I loved our stay at the Walden. It was unbelievably the most comfortable place we have stayed away from home. The staff was amazing and very friendly. The property was perfectly suited for privacy and spacious enough to enjoy various activities without being right up under one another. Personally, I enjoyed the wonderful theater room and billiards. I also went fishing on site since all of the equipment was provided. The salt-water swimming pool was very soothing. There is so much more I could say, but to sum it up, I enjoyed EVERYTHING very much~
- i was visiting an Aunt at LOW so was not able to be there for nearly as long as I would have liked. It’s an absolutely beautiful Inn…. The bed was very very comfy.
- This was the best place we stayed in the whole of our 3 week American trip. So homely and a fantastic rural retreat. We shall return for a longer stay. So peaceful and the hosts had thought of everything. Such a wonderful verandah looking onto the lake and a good spot for bird watching.
Uphill House B&B
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Uphill House B&B is located in Gordonsville in the region of Virginia, just 15 miles from Charlottesville. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are provided.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport, 11 miles from Uphill House B&B.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Orange Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Orange Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Orange Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Orange Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!