6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Nuestra Señora de Jesus Ibiza – Top Hotel Reviews
Nuestra Señora de Jesus Ibiza is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Nuestra Señora de Jesus Ibiza. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nuestra Señora de Jesus Ibiza. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nuestra Señora de Jesus Ibiza. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Nuestra Señora de Jesus Ibiza right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Nuestra Señora de Jesus Ibiza with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Nuestra Señora De Jesus Ibiza:
Buenavista & Suites
This property is a 3-minute walk from the beach. Offering stunning sea views and surrounded by beautiful gardens, Buenavista & Suites is in Santa Eulàlia des Riu. It features an outdoor pool and a terrace with comfortable hammocks.Rooms are distributed over 2 buildings. Each room has been carefully decorated and has a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi. Some rooms feature colonial-style furniture, wood-beam ceilings as well as garden or pool views.This family-run hotel has a bar and a restaurant, which specializes in a variety of fish and rice dishes. There is also a chill-out area where guests can relax and having a drink.Numerous bars and restaurants can be found in Santa Eulàlia des Riu. The harbor is only a 10-minute walk from Buenavista. Here you can take a ferry to Formentera Island.Central Ibiza, Ibiza Airport and Sant Antoni de Portmany can be reached in less than a 25-minute drive away.
- I really enjoyed my stay here. It was a lovely hotel with loads of charm.
- The outside chill out area was so beautiful, the music, seating, pool, view, everything!
Lovely view from balcony.
Lovely pool area and gardens
Excellent evening meal.
- Staff were very friendly. The hotel is beautifully decorated, really romantic place. Has a chilled vibe.
- Beautiful gardens very quirky. Peaceful. Comfy sun beds.
Can Bliss B&B
Offering an outdoor pool, Can Bliss B&B is located 9.3 mi from Ibiza Town, 6 minutes away from Santa Eulalia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a seating area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Can Bliss B&B features free WiFi throughout the property. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy activities in the area such as hiking, bicycle routes, etc. Can Bliss is located close to the restaurants and markets.San Antonio is 14 mi from Can Bliss B&B, while Playa d’en Bossa is 11 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Ibiza Airport, 13 mi from the property.
Beautiful isolated and quiet location (it will unfortunately change for next year)
Pleasant swimming pool area
- Friendly owners and very welcoming. The quietness of the countryside, the pool and the amazing and varied breakfast freshly prepared every morning.
- Quiet, beautiful home, rooms where clean, hosts are nice and helpful, breakfast is amazing
- Great breakfast variety, quirky and unusual vibe which made it memorable. Hosts very welcoming, helpful and accommodating.
Can Bliss was just that – Bliss. The owners Diederik and Sabine are lovely, very welcoming and hospitable. The breakfast was incredible – Diederik makes a wide selection of vegetarian and meat dishes fresh each morning. There are also gluten free and vegan options.
There’s an honor bar, magazines and books, gardens and a swimming pool. The bathroom was large and well appointed, with Hierbas de Ibiza brand toiletries. The linens and towels were of a good quality. They also supply an electric kettle and tea in the rooms.
The property is very clean and well kept. While being in the countryside, it’s also centrally located and easy to find, even at night.
- Warm welcome
Located close to Santa Eularia des Riu, in the middle of the forest, Can Estrellas Guest house was a farm from 1960 totally renovated with bohemian spirit, 5 mi from Las Dalias Hippie Market, Can Estrellas provides free bikes and guestrooms with free WiFi. Among the various facilities of this property are a garden and a terrace. Guests can chill out in the outdoor swimming pool.All units features air conditioning, a shower, a hair dryer and a wardrobe. With a private bathroom, rooms at the bed and breakfast also provide guests with a garden view.
Cleaning and change of towels 1 / weekCan Estrellas offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of the accommodations can find nearby.Ibiza Conference Center is 2.5 mi from Can Estrellas, while Santa Eulalia Bus Stop is 2.1 mi away. The nearest airport is Ibiza Airport, 9.3 mi from the bed and breakfast.
- Friendly owners, beautiful white Ibiza style cottages nicely decorated and covered in bougainvilleas. The place is surrounded by woods and has a lovely pool and sun beds for relaxing and total deconnecting. There is no wifi or TV in the rooms, but you won’t miss it. The continental breakfast was very good, with buttery croissants and homemade cake so you’ll definitely be coming home with a few extra kilos, but happy. Outdoor kitchen at the pool house at your full disposal where some of our best meals were had. Large fridge in the room, A/C and very comfortable beds. It’s off the beaten path but the beaches, Ibiza town, and restaurants are close by.
- The swimming pool is spot on and the location is a dream breakfast Is fresh . Hosts are warm and inviting and gave brilliant island information restaurant and beaches .
- Very relaxed environment in perfectly located area. Host Grégory and Christina are super friendly and helpful in finding your way accros Ibiza. Breakfast is also fantastic. All home made and fresh. I can only highly recommend a stay in this wonderful finca!
- Cannot fault this place ! Want to keep it a secret . Heaven
Quiet, relaxing atmosphere. Host Gregory is friendly, very helpful with great recommendations.
The rooms are clean and very well designed. Pool and garden area very nice to hang out in. Would definitely go back.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Roca is located in the center of Sant Antoni de Portmany, in a pedestrian street with shops. The simple and functional rooms come with air conditioning, free WiFi and a private bathroom.The property operates a 24-hour reception, allowing guests flexibility during their stay. The tour desk at Roca can provide useful information on the island of Ibiza and help to organize excursions.The beach and Sant Antoni’s famous sunset bars and West End nightlife area are just 5 minutes’ walk away. Ibiza Airport is 25 minutes away.This is a seasonal hotel, open from May to October.
- Excellent location, great value for money if looking for somewhere basic & clean on a budget! Will defo recommend/return!!
- Location is Hostal Roca is excellent. It is located right next to all the nightlife while managing to block out all the noise from the hustle and bustle. Its proximity to the marina, beach and sunset strip is brilliant
- The property is modern clean and well maintained, the staff are very friendly
- Great location, clean (except for Sundays and there is no cleaning then), helpful staff
- Excellent value for money .clean and staff are helpful .stsyed at hostal Roca a few times and never been disappointed. Will definitely return .
Rob Tower has accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi, and is located in San Jose.All units are equipped with a oven, toaster, a coffee machine, a fridge and electric tea pot. A terrace with mountain views, a fully equipped kitchen and a private bathroom with shower can be found in each unit.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has a grill.Guests can also relax in the garden.Ibiza Town is 8 miles from Rob Tower, while San Antonio is 4.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Ibiza Airport, 6 miles from the accommodation.
- Nice authentic place, nice swimming pool, central situation.
- Little oasis, with accommodating host Marco. If you need to be away from it all then I can recommend Rob Tower as a good base to explore the island and in particular the lovely coves on the south west side. Good value…it felt like we were in a private villa but at bnb prices. The outside kitchen is great and the pool area really good. I would recommend this place to fellow travellers.
- Villa and location were beautiful, Marco the host couldn’t do enough for us.
- De locatie met zwembad is erg leuk .. maar ik heb het idee dat ie niet echt op kinderen zit te wachten daar !! Beetje vreemd gedrag van de gastheer !!
- La completa disponibilità di Marco il proprietario
B&B Es Figueral
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This charming Ibizan house is located to the north of the island, just 650 feet from Es Figueral Beach. It features air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The house has a free WiFi zone and a communal terrace where guests can relax. It also offers a pizzeria restaurant and authentic cuisine is prepared with products imported from Italy.B&B Es Figueral offers a peaceful rural retreat approximately 16 mi from Ibiza Town and 6.2 mi from Santa Eulalia del Rio. Car rental can be arranged and free parking is available on site.
- Really clean place with quality towels and linen. Restaurant dowstairs have amazing real Italian food. A bit pricey but you must try out.
The beach chairs and parasols on the left of the beach (as you look at the sea) are €3 cheaper if you say you’re staying at Pension Es Figueral.
If you’d like to call a taxi, pop into the closest hotel Cala Blanca. They’re happy to help.
- Location of the Property, just walking distance from the Beach. Rooms are cutely decorated and are very comfortable. Breakfast is good, and the restaurant serves good Italian Food. Friendly Staff. Bus Stop opposite to Property.
- Clean fresh rooms, good location, easy parking, close to beach, amazing restaurant on the ground floor. Overall very goid value for money.
- Natalie and all the staff were super friendly and helpful. Super value for money, rooms cleaned every day and has a lovely peaceful terrace to hang out on. Good place for solo travellers also. Beach two minutes away, restaurant downstairs and bars down the road. Try Cala Boix, nearest gorgeous cove with lovely restaurants.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Nuestra Señora De Jesus Ibiza Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Nuestra Señora de Jesus Ibiza to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Nuestra Señora de Jesus Ibiza but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Nuestra Señora de Jesus Ibiza. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!