6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In North Pole Alaska – Top Hotel Reviews
North Pole Alaska is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in North Pole Alaska. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in North Pole Alaska. You’re probably wondering where to stay in North Pole Alaska. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in North Pole Alaska right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in North Pole Alaska with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In North Pole Alaska:
North Pole Aurora Lodge
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the river, North Pole Aurora Lodge is located in North Pole in the region of Alaska, just 10 miles from Fairbanks. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and fishing. The nearest airport is Fairbanks Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- It is a good place for stay!!!! Debbie is so nice that she contacted with me long time before I went there and gave me so many tips and helps. She is so sweet!!! Also the place is so comfortable. there’s a warm garage for each of the room that you don’t need to worry about anything of your car.
- Exceptional, beautiful place. Lovely breakfast. Easy to fine. A gorgeous host that nothing is a problem. Highly recommended
- Nice room and well-equipped kichen, especailly the warm-hearted host, Debbie. The location is good in the wood, secret and quiet. Hope to go back again in the summer.
- Very good stay! Nice location in the woods. A warm welcome to Fairbanks. Everything is taken care of. Can recommend this location.
Debbie & Butch, the host couple, are kind and considerate. I received useful advice and help from them during my stay, and also had a really pleasant dinner with them:)
The suite is clean, quiet and warm. It’s well-stocked with different kind of foods ( milk, yogurt, bread, rice, noodle, fruit…) and kitchen equipment.
The location is 20 minutes drive from Fairbanks downtown so the city light won’t bother when viewing aurora and I can still get to town quickly. Open the suite backdoor and you can see the aurora.
Pemberley Place Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, Pemberley Place Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Fairbanks. Free private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your balcony or patio. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Fairbanks Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Very beautiful house and extremely clean and well cared for
- Our room was beautiful, the bathtub, supreme. We had a deck, and although the snow was high, the view was pretty.
- 5 star Hotel feeling, without the crowds. The room was so luxurious you have to keep reminding yourself it’s a b&b. Ideal place to relax and unwind, with beautiful surroundings and excellent hosts. We will definitely recommend this exceptional B & B to everyone !!
AK Golden Umbrella Bed & Breakfast
AK Golden Umbrella Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Fairbanks. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Fairbanks Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- I felt welcome and at home at the B&B. It was fantastic.
- June was an amazing host, very friendly and accommodating. Room was really clean and cozy
- location, the hospitality. the room was very comfortable.
- The hostess was lovely. She has a wealth of information about things to do in Fairbanks.
- My sister and I thought place was wonderful. It was a new cabin that was so nice and the place was beautiful outside with flowers. Bonnie one of the owners was so nice and breakfast great.
Fairbanks Moose Manor B&B
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Fairbanks Moose Manor B&B offers accommodation in Fairbanks. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units have a seating area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private or shared bathroom with free toiletries.Guests can enjoy local and organic food at Fairbanks Moose Manor B&B. The Northern Lights can sometimes be seen from the property.You can play billiards at the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Fairbanks Airport, 7.5 miles from the property.
- Tammie was a great host! She knew we were coming to the bnb to view the Aurora. She kept us well informed of the weather and viewing times. She even texted us at midnight to tell us the lights were viewable and to go outside to check it out! Awesome place and wished we would of stayed longer.
- Our host Tammie is very nice and informative. She cooks delicious breakfast and cookies! The rooms are clean, comfy and spacious. The location is very good as well, 10 minuets to Walmart and everything by car. The community is quiet and dark at night so no light pollution to affect Northern lights watching
- Absolutely wonderful experience! The owners were extremely nice made us feel right at home look forward to visiting again
- Loved this place! It was like staying with family you like! Very friendly couple and we saw the aurora from the property and a moose in the yard!
- Tammie’s hot breakfast. When we came in at 3 am from ice fishing or Aurora watching we were never disturbed till we were ready to wake up. Hot coffee all day. Comfortable bed.
A Downtown Hideaway Bed and Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Fairbanks! A Downtown Hideaway Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Fairbanks.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPad are provided. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the river or city.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Fairbanks Airport, 4.3 miles from Downtown Cabin, Fairbanks.
- The hosts were fantastic, very warm and friendly, they picked us up and dropped us back to the Airport. They provided a fridge full of food and helpful advice on what to see and do in Fairbanks.
- A mini-apartments – Very comfortable and nicely appointed with all the things one would like in a place to stay. Hosts were very friendly and helpful.
- Breakfast selection was excellent. Access to a washing machine and dryer was a welcome bonus. Also the hosts were lovely!
- We loved being picked up at the airport and driven to our accomodation by Al, our host. He drove around town and showed us points of interest. He volunteered to drive us to a shop to buy a SIM card for our phone. The kitchen was packed with food. The house we stayed in was cosy and comfortable.
- Lovely helpful hosts. Left lots of breakfast stuff for us. Nice garden area to relax in. Good location for visiting around Fairbanks.
Ah, Rose Marie Downtown Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, Ah, Rose Marie Downtown Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Fairbanks. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Fairbanks Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- Breakfast is really great, and my host, John was really helpful with everything, he really took care of me!
- Location is great.Chris is very kind,provided so much information.
It was a great place to stay . Had everything I needed and more, was in a great location I’ll be staying there again on my next trip, I’ve stayed in other B&B this was my best experience yet I’m from Indiana & I love to visit Alaska
Chris checked me in, made it convenient for me. Came from his work to check me in early. Hard working true American family man.
- The owner John is very nice. He takes everything of us and make great breakfast everyday. The location is awesome as well. It just near the downtown, everything is about 5-10 mins driving. Very good choice!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In North Pole Alaska Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in North Pole Alaska to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in North Pole Alaska but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in North Pole Alaska. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!