6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Montara California – Top Hotel Reviews
Montara California is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Montara California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Montara California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Montara California. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Montara California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Montara California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Montara California:
Goose & Turrets B&B
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Goose & Turrets B&B offers accommodations in Montara. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.San Francisco is 18 miles from Goose & Turrets B&B, and Berkeley is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Francisco International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Seal Cove Inn
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Ideally located on a bluff above the Pacific Ocean, Seal Cove Inn is in Half Moon Bay, just a 30-minute drive from San Francisco. Guests can enjoy direct beach access.Each bright and modern room provides a balcony or a patio at Seal Cove Inn. A gas fireplace, plush leather seating, and a Bluetooth-enabled sound system offer comfort and luxury. Locally made toiletries and plush bathrobes are featured in private bathrooms. Free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV are also provided.Free gourmet breakfast is provided at Half Moon Bay Seal Cove Inn. Guests can also enjoy the nightly wine reception. High-end coffee, sodas, and homemade pastries are available in 3 beverage stations throughout the hotel.Half Moon Bay State Beach is 6 miles south of this inn. Union Square in San Francisco is just a 40-minute drive away. San Francisco International Airport is 22 miles from Seal Cove Inn.
We needed to leave before breakfast was available and were provided a lovely breakfast all packaged up for us to take with us or eat in our room. Very accommodating.
The setting was so beautiful. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Beautiful place overall.
- The entire experience was amazing. The staff was friendly and helpful, beach within walking distance and the property bordered the Fitzgerald Marine Reserve so great hiking/walking trails.
- Staff was very friendly and genuinely interested in our enjoying our getaway. Loved how birdseed was sprinkled in front of windows of our pretty room. Could have sat for hours just watching birds and bunnies out in nature .
- The staff did everything to make our stay as wonderful as possible! They have a self-serve coffee machine that we could get espressos, cappuccinos, lattes, etc. from, which was a huge plus! Breakfast was served to our room, and it was delicious and presented beautifully. A glass of wine and rosemary-flavored nuts were available between 5-6:00. Sharon, one of the staff members, was so lovely and treated us like family. We have recommended Seal Cove Inn to our friends and family and can’t wait to return!
- The staff, location, and overall comfort level was amazing! Great breakfast and views.
- We needed to leave before breakfast was available and were provided a lovely breakfast all packaged up for us to take with us or eat in our room. Very accommodating.
Landis Shores Oceanfront Inn
One of our top picks in Half Moon Bay.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Landis Shores Oceanfront Inn offers accommodations in Half Moon Bay, just 20 miles from San Francisco. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Berkeley is 28 miles from Landis Shores Oceanfront, and Oakland is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is San Francisco International Airport, 9 miles from Landis Shores Oceanfront Inn.
- This is a small B & B but all private rooms and bathrooms. All rooms are directly on the ocean and the view is breathtaking. Rooms have fireplaces and they provided breakfast and snacks. There is a really awesome restraunt next door.
- They had a nice international breakfast it was very joyful We would definitely go back
- The view was beautiful from our balcony room was very clean and comfortable
- The location is spectacular and the view from our room breathtaking. To be able to listen to the ocean from your room was just amazing especially at night. Excellent facilities and good continental breakfast. Very friendly staff. Good for coastal walks. Would stay again as it was so relaxing.
- Ann, the property manager, was great in every way. Loved it so much we checked out, went and got something to eat, and decided we were not ready to go home and booked another night.
Nantucket Whale Inn
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Nantucket Whale Inn offers accommodations in Half Moon Bay.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.San Francisco is 23 miles from Nantucket Whale Inn, and San Jose is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Francisco International Airport, 11 miles from Nantucket Whale Inn.
- It felt like home; a beautiful Victorian styled home turned into a very well kept inn. Quaint styling and very clean! Outdoor garden area was very nice with fire pit and couches next to a quietly trickling fountain. Very serene. The host had wine and cheese available for us in the evening as well as recommendations for things to see and eat in the surrounding area. He was very polite, easy to talk to, welcoming and very courteous. He also prepared a wonderful breakfast for us before we left. For the price including the breakfast, bed, location, and hospitality, it was a fantastic deal! I would highly recommend! My wife and I were on our baby-moon and our expectations were far exceded! Thank you for a wonderful weekend.
- The inn was tastefully decorated. The rooms were clean, bright, and very comfortable, beds were perfect. Bathroom had a jetted tub with a shower head attachment. Carpet was super plush. The inn keeper was very friendly, made some great restaurant recommendations and told us what places to avoid. Super easy check-in and check-out process.
- I was traveling on business and usual hotels were all sold out – I found the Nantucket Whale Inn within budget and am glad I did. I was greeted by the owner, David, and immediately felt like a friend staying in a friend’s home. I was offered a glass of wine and some late night snacks since I arrived after the usual check-in. My room was perfect, clean, and quiet, with a more than adequate bathroom with a large spa-like shower. Tastefully decorated in the Nantucket nautical theme. The bed and linens were like sleeping on a cloud. Best business travel accommodations I have had all year! and certainly would be an awesome place to stay for a vacation or weekend getaway to Half Moon Bay!
- the host was very attentive., beds were so comfortable. I will need to follow up and see what pillows they used. The location was peaceful
- Wonderful quiet and peaceful location. Absolutely great breakfasts cooked and served by a gracious host.
Mill Rose Inn
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Surrounded by beautiful gardens, this romantic accommodation in Half Moon Bay is 3.8 miles from Mavericks beach. A garden jacuzzi, gourmet breakfast and distinctively decorated rooms with European antiques are available.This 1900’s Mill Rose Inn cottage features luxurious rooms with period furniture and floral designs. Well-stocked refrigerators, deluxe bedding and Japanese bathrobes are provided. Most rooms boast a claw foot tub and fireplace.An in-room wine and cheese dish is available in the afternoons. Chocolates, flowers and an evening turn-down service are also offered. Half Moon Bay Mill Rose Inn offers picnic baskets and towels for visiting the local beaches.The gourmet breakfast is available in-room, in one of the garden courtyards, or in the dining room. French pastries, crepes, quiche and fresh fruit are available.Boutiques, galleries and unique shops on Main Street are a 2-minute walk from the property. Hiking at Purisima Creek Redwoods is a 28-minute drive away.
- Nice room, fireplace, garden, dinning room, whirlpool (although I didn’t use it). Delicious chocolate cake, which was offered in the afternoon.
- It’s very cozy family place. Nice hotel to stay on your way to San Francisco. We loved fireplaces in our rooms. It was so hommy that we even order food in restaurant but ate at the room near by the fireplace. It’s only 6 rooms in the whole hotel so if you like to feel more privacy it’s great place to stay. You will feel like at home
- This place is right in town. Walking distance to food, shopping and events. It is very cozy and comfortable. We had a great stay.
- Mill Rose was so beautiful. Terry was very welcoming. We felt so fancy and really enjoyed the private hot tub. Breakfast the next morning was incredible – even warm croissants! We can’t wait to go back.
- Facilities and staff made us feel like British Royalty.
Noe’s Nest Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Noe’s Nest Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in San Francisco.Some units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is concierge services at the property.Union Square is 2.7 miles from Noe’s Nest Bed and Breakfast, and Golden Gate Theater is 2.2 miles away. The nearest airport is San Francisco International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
Mission is a great choice for travelers interested in culture, tourist attractions and food.
Location in the geographic center of SFO , the house is an old Victorian house delicately furnished with taste by the owner . Sheila and team is a great host
The little garden is really charming
15 mn away from the airport
- I had a very pleasant stay. I really adored the unique style of the place. The owner put a lot of heart into the decor and it almost felt like I was in a museum surrounded by lovely artworks. Restaurants and shops are within walking distance. I’ll definitely return!
- Quirky, lush and accommodating. No complaints. Very interesting. Visit the wine temple and worship Bacchus.
- Incredible breakfasts, incredible service and in a great neighborhood. An entirely unique stay and one which I can’t recommend enough.
- The house it’s self is a work of art which Sheila filled the most amazing things. My favorite was the elephant chair
- Location in the geographic center of SFO , the house is an old Victorian house delicately furnished with taste by the owner . Sheila and team is a great host
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Montara California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Montara California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Montara California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Montara California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!