6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Midway Colorado – Top Hotel Reviews
Midway Colorado is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Midway Colorado. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Midway Colorado. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Midway Colorado. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Midway Colorado right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Midway Colorado with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Midway Colorado:
Avenue Hotel Bed and Breakfast
Located in Manitou Springs, 5 miles from Colorado Springs, Avenue Hotel Bed and Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a gift shop at the property.Colorado Springs Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- They let us check-in early, upgraded our room, and provided G F options. We found Avenue through Leafly; so, we enjoyed the pergola. The staff helped with choices for sites to visit. The Couples’ Massage was awesome.
- Pretty much everything was great. The staff was wonderful, just enough interaction, made us feel at home. Breakfast was delicious and they ensured it met our dietary restrictions (we don’t eat meat, so no bacon!). Location was perfect and they have reserved parking on the street for the guests just outside the back door.
- My wife enjoyed the on site massage very much. It was a very nice place to stay and we would stay there again upon a return to Colorado. Staff were great and food was wonderful!
- The breakfast was very delicious, especially the homemade juice and muffins ! Enjoyed the relaxing and homey atmosphere !
- Facility is charming…many stairs. Staff was outstanding and breakfast was delightful.
Old Town Guesthouse B & B
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Old Town Guesthouse B & B offers accommodations in Colorado Springs, just 17 miles from Monument. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a sauna.You will find concierge services at the property.You can play pool at this bed and breakfast, and car rental is available. The nearest airport is Colorado Springs Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Kim and Dave are incredible people and exceeded our expectations! Great food and a relaxing inviting trip!
- Great hospitality, super comfortable bed, perfect location and delicious breakfast. Hard to fault.
- Owners were very friendly; facilities could not have been better.
- The private hottub, very comfortable rooms and bed. Basement rec room is awesome. Great view from the deck. Wonderful staff and breakfast was delicious. Great location within walking distance to anything you want or need. Felt safe walking around.
- The location was ideal! It was easy to walk to town as well as a quick car ride to the various sites.
Holden House 1902 Bed & Breakfast Inn
Located in Colorado Springs, 18 miles from Monument, Holden House 1902 Bed & Breakfast Inn features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen, a shared lounge, business center and a gift shop at the property.Colorado Springs Airport is 8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The St. Mary’s Inn, Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, The St. Mary’s Inn, Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Colorado Springs, just 17 miles from Monument. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental and car rental. The nearest airport is Colorado Springs Airport, 7 miles from The St Marys Inn B and B.
- Great location, aesthetics, and comfort. The breakfast was exceptional and the hosts were top notch!
- Loved chatting with every one at breakfast. Also the quiet the rest of the time.
- Zeno and conchita great hosts fabulous home and fantastic location easy to drive around . Walking to college or downtown . People are wonderful here. Can’t wait to come back.
- The rooms were very spacious and comfortable. The house was lovely ans the location was perfect. The owners are very good about allowing you your own space but available to help!
- Very laid back and the staff very was helpful, clean, nice accommodation, good location, breakfast out of this world, would definitely go back
Pikes Peak Paradise Bed and Breakfast
Located in Woodland Park, 18 miles from Colorado Springs, Pikes Peak Paradise Bed and Breakfast features a sun terrace and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV , Blu-ray player and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a sauna.There is concierge services, room service and a gift shop at the property.Colorado Springs Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- I loved how polite Ron the owner and host of the house was. I enjoyed the privacy, location, food, views, comfort and so much more.
- I booked the room as a surprise getaway for me and my husband’s 24th wedding anniversary! He had never been to Colorado. I can’t even start to describe how absolutely WONDERFUL this B&B is!! The views, the accommodation, the food… all well above a 10!! We can not wait to go back during a different season just to see the difference!
- Friendly, helpful staff. Comfortable bed. Beautiful views.
- The owner was very pleasant, welcoming. Got together with my brother for a quick 24 hour R&R. The owner pointed towards the wine bar, said there’s bourbon in the kitchen. Pour a drink and go outside and enjoy the view. He was right…his multilevel deck has a beautifully framed view of Pike’s Peak. Perfect!
The panoramic view of Pike’s Peak from our personal balcony was breath taking.
Within 2 leisure hours we were at the top of Pike’s Peak from the B&B.
The layout of the B&B was classy with culture & warmth.
Food was scrumptious, healthy, & plenty of it.
Owner & staff were friendly & eager to please.
Situated in Cripple Creek, Carr Manor provides free WiFi. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. The bed and breakfast has a business centre, as well as newspapers that guests can use.Select rooms at Carr Manor offer a seating area and mountain views and 2 guest suites feature a kitchenette with a microwave and a coffee machine.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a full breakfast with gluten-free options available upon request.At Carr Manor guests are welcome to take advantage of a fitness room. Guests at the bed and breakfast will be able to enjoy activities in and around Cripple Creek, like cycling and fishing.Colorado Springs is 44.4 miles from Carr Manor. The nearest airport is Colorado Springs Airport, 54.7 miles from the accommodation.
Howard and Linda ,were an absolute delight.
Our room was a haven,and we didn’t want to leave.
Breakfast (made from scratch) excellent!
- This business is top notch. Beautiful rooms and excellent staff. One of the beautiful treasures in Cripple Creek.
- The house was amazing so historical so many things to learn and look at!
- Everything. It was a great surprise. At first I thought it was a little expensive, but it was worth every penny. The owners are wonderful people who knew the history and made our stay interesting.
- Very elegant place to stay. Such history! The staff is very friendly and will give you a tour through the place.
- Howard and Linda ,were an absolute delight.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Midway Colorado Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Midway Colorado to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Midway Colorado but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Midway Colorado. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!