6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Manadahill Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Manadahill Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Manadahill Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Manadahill Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Manadahill Pennsylvania. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Manadahill Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Manadahill Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Manadahill Pennsylvania:
The Inn at Westwynd Farm
The Inn at Westwynd Farm is located in Hershey, just 28 miles from Lancaster. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.York is 26 miles from The Inn at Westwynd Farm, and Harrisburg is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Middletown Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- We loved everything about our stay. It was very comfortable and our breakfast was delicious. The staff was very welcoming.
We absolutely loved this Inn. The owners were wonderful—made us feel so comfortable and welcome. The entire Inn was spotless. Carolyn made sure all the smallest details were perfect. Chef Dan and Jess were amazing. We travel a lot and have never had such gourmet breakfast every morning. We will be back!!!
- The accommodations “In Our Time” room were the best there could be. the public room adjacent was fantastic and the outside area was great
The hosts were wonderful, easy to talk with,and they provided outstanding advice on local options.
We were taken on a tour of the farm, met the horses, donkeys, llamas, etc
Home made breakfasts were delicious, access to snacks and drinks, coffee etc all day
- The staff were very friendly. The breakfast was excellent! We loved staying here!
1825 Inn Bed and Breakfast
3 miles from HersheyPark Amusement Park, this bed and breakfast has green gardens and rooms with private bathrooms. Hershey Gardens is a 10 minute drive away.Each guest room at the 1825 Inn Bed and Breakfast features cable TV and free Wi-Fi. They are uniquely decorated in light colors, and select rooms offer a spa bathtub or a fireplace.Guests can relax on the outdoor garden swing or in the gazebo. The 1825 B&B has a living area with a variety of puzzles and games.A homemade breakfast, including baked goods, fruit and a hot entree, is served every morning in the dining room. Evening snacks and tea are also provided.Hollywood Casino is 8 miles form the bed and breakfast. Shopping at the Tanger Outlet Center is 3 miles away.
- Don and Ellen Zelek, the new owners of 1825 Inn, are gracious and friendly hosts who make an overnight stay a true experience. Their B&B is clean, well-maintained, convenient and secure. There are more complimentary amenities here than at most upscale hotels where I have stayed, including really good Wi-Fi.
- Everything was perfect. Felt like we were living in a luxury home.
- The relaxation of the environment and the fact I could relax and work on a puzzle and shop in a small gift shop or read. I could live there if I wanted, I enjoyed it so much.
- bed was very good, hosts were super nice and breakfast great
- Friendly, peaceful, delightful. This inn has an attentive staff and a bright, happy feel. I will definitely come back if I am in the area.
The Londonderry Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, The Londonderry Inn offers accommodations in Hershey. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. Lancaster is 22 miles from The Londonderry Inn, and Paradise is 30 miles from the property. Middletown Airport is 11 miles away.
- Convenient to Hershey and very clean. Breakfast was excellent and room was quiet even though near a main road.
- Fran and Lou were just lovely people, very friendly and warm.
- Great breakfast each morning – good coffee and always fresh banana bread or homemade cookie waiting in the dining room at any time. Beautifully furnished. Clean and quiet.
- My husband and I spent one evening. We had to check in late and the owners provided the code and instructions for our room. They left snacks for us as well. The accommodations were impeccable! Absolutely gorgeous room and comfortable bed. Breakfast was very tasty and the dining room was set up for all the guests. The owners greeted us warmly and were very pleasant to talk to. I would return again as I have no negative feedback.
- I felt so comfortable there, it was as if a family member were greeting you at home. The place is beautiful, careful attention is paid to every detail. Breakfast was to “die for” and you get plenty of food. The woman who manages the place name is Fran, her husband assists her and they make the perfect team. Down-to-earth couple with a sense of humor. Will definitely be going back and highly recommended.
The Patriot House Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Patriot House Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Annville, just 23 miles from Lancaster. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Paradise is 30 miles from The Patriot House Bed & Breakfast, and Hershey is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Middletown Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Beautiful property with an extremely helpful and friendly innkeeper, I would definitely recommend a stay at Patriot House.
- The innkeeper Elizabeth (kind and friendly) and her dog Sami (very well behaved). Lovely Victorian rooms. Very peaceful nights sleep.
- The in keeper was very pleasant and professional. Very helpful
- The manager Elizabeth was wonderful! Breakfast was yummy and healthy. Great dining room. Sammy the resident dog was a real sweetheart. Coming from someone who is weary about dogs . Will be back for sure!!
- Great waterfall feature to have coffee by, comfy bed and sweet caretaker and her dog
Stone Manse Inn
Stone Manse Inn is located in New Cumberland, 13 miles from Hershey and 19 miles from York. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your balcony or patio. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.Harrisburg is 3.6 miles from Stone Manse Inn, and Carlisle is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Middletown Airport, 6 miles from Stone Manse Inn.
- I loved the separate cabin. It was very charming and I felt very relaxed. It was a lot more historic and rustic than I expected.
- The historical home was beautifully appointed with antiques and felt very homey.
- Quiet, peaceful property with a rich history. Our cottage was delightfully rustic but also had every modern convenience. You can tell that the owners, Myra and Phil, love what they do. We will definitely be back again!
- The place was nice and quaint and the owner was friendly. We wasn’t there long enough to experience anything else that was good
Owners were very friendly
Charm of the historical building
Amanda Gish House Bed & Breakfast
Amanda Gish House Bed & Breakfast is located in Elizabethtown, just 18 miles from Lancaster. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find concierge services at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Paradise is 27 miles from Amanda Gish House Bed & Breakfast, and Hershey is 10 miles from the property. Middletown Airport is 9 miles away.
- Nice little place with just 3 rooms. Ours had a separate bathroom right next to our room but it was just for us. The other 2 rooms are en-suite and there was a screen to block the corridor for the night-time. Nice quiet place and 15 minute walk to the town centre and a few bars. Breakfast is made for all so no choice but plenty to eat so no problem going hungry.
- The hospitality was top notch. Their attention to details, no matter how small, was exceptional. We felt welcome and at home, their was no awkwardness or the feeling of just being a guest that did not matter. I highly recommend this facility! In fact, if we are ever in the area in the future, we will rebook here again.
- We liked the friendliness of the hosts and the good food that they served. The house was inviting and comfortable along with the other guesses that were there.
- Very, very comfortable sleeping and privacy. Thoughtful accommodation to dietary restrictions. Yummy breakfasts! Household decorations were cozy and true to the era. Host and hostess knowledgeable and helpful about area opportunities.
- Dave& Ann were very nice very warm very friendly and very courteous people. The house looks amazing with beautiful inside& outside very clean n very decorative throughout.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Manadahill Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Manadahill Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Manadahill Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Manadahill Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!