6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Louiseville Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Louiseville Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Louiseville Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Louiseville Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Louiseville Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Louiseville Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Louiseville Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Louiseville Quebec:
Le 100 St-Laurent
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the city, Le 100 St-Laurent is located in Louiseville in the region of Quebec, just 19 miles from Trois-Rivières. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Extras include slippers and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.This bed and breakfast has ski storage and bike rental is available. The area is popular for skiing and biking. Saint-Alexis-des-Monts is 17 miles from Le 100 St-Laurent, and Shawinigan is 22 miles away.
Really appreciated the architecture and the faithfulness to details in the renovations/restorations.
Room was spacious and comfortable.
The Hostess was welcoming and very helpful.
- Charming place with a lot of love both to the place and the served food. The breakfast was delicious and given a lot of attention. The owner accomodated me on my diet; vegan and gluten free without any problems.
- Good food,comfortable bedding for 5 people in one roomm
- Accueil très chaleureux, maison superbe, on a tout adoré !
- Le hôtes sont accueillants et gentils. Le déjeuner était délicieux. La maison ancestral m’a coupée le souffle. L’architecture et le décor sont de bon goût. J’ai eue une nuit de rêve.
- Really appreciated the architecture and the faithfulness to details in the renovations/restorations.
Gîte Le Grandelinois
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Gîte Le Grandelinois offers accommodations in Saint-Paulin.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries. A TV with satellite channels and DVD player is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Trois-Rivières is 23 miles from Gîte Le Grandelinois, and Saint-Alexis-des-Monts is 6 miles away.
- Clean, quiet, attractive, efficient room. We slept late so didn’t have time to stay for breakfast but I’m sure it would have been great.
The bedroom was really quiet and comfortable, and the en-suite bathroom gave us all the privacy we needed. We also LOVED the breakfasts. The hosts were great!
The location was ideal to then go and visit the La Mauricie national park.
Great solution, close (about 30 minutes drive) to Parc De La Mauricie.
Very friendly and welcoming owners, delightful breakfast.
- Very pleasant place, The owners are very friendly, available and helpful. They helped us find a place to have dinner, get to The Park easily. Nice breakfast. Pool on site. Definitely a good place close to the Parc de la Mauricie
- We came to Saint Paulin to attend Quebec’s first parkrun. Everything here was wonderful! Lyse & Rejean were so nice and accomodating, their home beautifully decorated, the bedroom inviting and comfortable, the dining room so clean and cozy, the breakfast a blend of healthy and delicious, their hospitality above and beyond! Thank you for such a very nice stay worth every penny! The townspeople who attended the parkrun welcomed us with open arms as well; so kind. We didn’t have time to stay for the local outdoor pursuits but we hear they are plentiful. A great area to visit any time of the year!
Le Gîte de la Vieille Caisse
Located in Saint-Étienne-des-Grès in the region of Quebec, 13 miles from Trois-Rivières, Le Gîte de la Vieille Caisse features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a shared bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. A TV with cable channels is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Saint-Alexis-des-Monts is 18 miles from Le Gîte de la Vieille Caisse, and Shawinigan is 8 miles from the property.
- The place was wonderful. The hosts made everything to make you feel welcomed. A very nice family with friendly pets. The breakfast exceeded expectations.
Amazing breakfast, very very friendly staff.
Outside jacuzzi was great.
It is nice and homely environment place and we really enjoy our stay with help of our hosts.
I highly recommend this place to all who like a quite comfy place
- Very quiet and peaceful setting. Nice hot tub. Comfortable bed. Jean-Pierre and Monique are Very Gracious hosts! They gave us a lovely drink when we arrived and a fabulous breakfast in the morning.
- Overall a great stay. Especially for out of doors enthusiasts.
Gîte Soleil Levant
Gîte Soleil Levant is located in Trois-Rivières, 29 miles from Drummondville and 27 miles from Saint-Alexis-des-Monts.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a shared bathroom.
- Host is very nice, loved the indoor pool. Lovely breakfast. Beautiful gardens.
Wonderful accommodation with an extremely welcoming hostess.
We wouldn’t hesitate to go again and will definitely recommend her home to others.
- The breakfast was great, the pool was warm and the hostess was very amiable.
- Cleanliness, high quality of building materials used, love of details,interest of owner in her guests, indoor pool.
- Beautiful garden. Delicious breakfast with plenty of fruit. Very friendly hostess.
Gîte La Tempérance
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Gîte La Tempérance offers accommodations in Charette, just 19 miles from Trois-Rivières.For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint-Alexis-des-Monts is 11 miles from Gîte La Tempérance, and Shawinigan is 11 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was amazing, very friendly family, we can definitely recommend this place. We had the room “Au 7e ciel”, which was definitely correct. The bathroom is very spacious and awesome!
Johanne was very receptive and flexible to our needs. We had to go to a race the following morning and she suggested a breakfast for our needs. Very appreciated.
- Great place with amazing hosts! Rooms very nice and comfortable and breakfast incredible!lots of details with the customers
Breakfast, breakfast, breakfast!!!
The host treated us like family
- Friendliness of owners. Cozy and quaint. Comfortable bed, clean room, amazing breakfast. Antique decor. Adorable dog named Filou!
Yamachiche P.Q. Is located in Yamachiche, just 14 miles from Trois-Rivières. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a shared bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Saint-Alexis-des-Monts is 19 miles from Yamachiche P.Q., and Shawinigan is 19 miles away.
- Great and comfy room, nice bed, amazing breakfast with homemade products and Isabelle and Jean were just lovely! We will definitely come back!!! 5 stars!!!
- Les échanges avec les propriétaires et le petit déjeuner fabuleux.
- Bon déjeuner avec de belles personnes. On est prêt du village de Fred Pellerin de d’autres petits villages ou de trois rivières et aussi de l’auberge le baluchon le tout à 1h30 de la ville de Montréal Donc c’est très central pour de multiples destination. L’auberge est très propre et les salles de bains séparées ne gênent pas. Dans l’esprit de découvrir des quartiers villages méconnus du Québec c’est parfait
- Großartig das Frühstück, die Gastgeber. Leider konnten wir nicht verlängern…..
Tout était parfait, tant nos hôtes que la nourriture que le confort au sein de l’établissement.
Nous étions de passage pour le festival de la galette de sarrasin et nous sommes bien content d’avoir laissé notre chance à ce festival et d’avoir séjourné dans ce charmant gîte.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Louiseville Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Louiseville Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Louiseville Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Louiseville Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!