6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Leyden Colorado – Top Hotel Reviews
Leyden Colorado is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Leyden Colorado. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Leyden Colorado. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Leyden Colorado. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Leyden Colorado right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Leyden Colorado with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Leyden Colorado:
The Silk Pincushion
Located in Golden, 12 miles from Denver, The Silk Pincushion features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for biking and canoeing. Meridian is 24 miles from The Silk Pincushion, and Aurora is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- The home was cozy and clean. The owners were very nice and friendly. They did everything to make our stay perfect!
- We loved the silk pin cushion! We felt like family and the room was so cozy and comfortable! The breakfast was amazing! We loved every minute!!
- Nice location, accommodated special dietary requirements as if it was easy.
- Given there aren’t many hotel options in downtown Golden, we tried a B&B (our first time staying in one). It was a cool, old house-comfortable and breakfast was very good.
- Loved sitting around the big table for breakfast and chatting to the other guests, we really enjoyed our stay
Lumber Baron Inn and Gardens
Located in Denver, 17 miles from Meridian, Lumber Baron Inn and Gardens features a restaurant and free WiFi.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Aurora is 10 miles from Lumber Baron and Gardens, and Boulder is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Friendly welcoming atmosphere. The property is a fabulous example of grand Victorian architecture. Food and service is great.
- Only five rooms, all different and quirky with impressive wall paper and decorations. If you want something different and with old world charm, but with good facilities then the Lumber Baron could be the place for you.
- Everything was great..You might add one more comfortable chair in the lounge area. and a door into the bathroom in the Anniversary Suite would be nice!
- The bed was like a cloud. The breakfast was 5 star!
- I loved how comfortable the bed was. The cable was great. Had the scottish waffles, they were really good.
Briar Rose Bed & Breakfast
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Briar Rose Bed & Breakfast is located in Boulder in the region of Colorado, just 24 miles from Denver. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Estes Park is 28 miles from Briar Rose Bed & Breakfast, and Aurora is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 34 miles from Briar Rose Bed & Breakfast.
- The whole property was peaceful. The staff showed great kindness. Perfect spot for my birthday
- Nicely renovated historic building. Well-outfitted bathroom. Interesting period furniture. Staff accommodated my very late arrival.
- peaceful, beautiful and a very clean, tidy, quiet and eco-friendly place.
- The room was clean to a very good standard. The cooked breakfast was edible but mediocre; the granola and fresh fruits were very good. I believe three of the four teas I drank had leaves that were no longer fresh. The “lower” staff were caring and helpful and got tips from me. Nice group of worker bees who really try.
- This is THE place to stay while visiting Boulder. I can’t wait to come back and stay for a longer visit. Unfortunately this was a quick trip to attend a wedding and I didn’t get the chance to fully experience Boulder or Briar Rose, but their accommodations are beyond lovely, the staff is fantastic, I felt so at home.
In the Capitol Hill area, this Denver, Colorado hotel is a 10-minute walk from the Colorado State Capitol and Governor’s Mansion and Governor’s Park. Free Wi-Fi is provided in each room.Featuring a flat-screen cable TV, all of the non-smoking rooms include an iPod docking station and a private bathroom at Patterson Inn. Select rooms feature a spa tub.A complimentary social hour with free beverages and hors d’oeuvres is served daily between 4 pm and 6 pm at the Patterson Inn. French inspired, this redstone chateau features historic details from the late 1800s.Denver Center for Performing Arts is less than a 10-minute drive away. Denver International Airport is a 40-minute drive from Patterson Inn.
Capitol Hill is a great choice for travelers interested in restaurants, museums and friendly locals.
- fantastic breakfast and welcome – a feel good place with charme
- I definitely recommend staying here, nothing but good vibes!
- One of he most comfortable bed I slept in. Clean and huge room! Breakfast was great.
- The Patterson Inn is a beautiful, recently restored, historic Denver mansion. The staff couldn’t of been more welcoming and we totally enjoyed the late afternoon treats and wine. The bed, linens, and towels were all first rate! The breakfast was delicious and hardy. It’s a very comfortable place to spend a memorable night!
- Patterson Inn provides as an B&B an unique ambiance in a historic building.
Off Broadway B & B
One of our best sellers in Denver! Situated in Denver, within 2.5 miles of Colorado Convention Center and Pepsi Center, Off Broadway B & B features accommodation with a terrace, free WiFi throughout the property. 1.4 miles from Colorado History Museum, the property is also 1.5 miles away from Denver Art Museum. Local points of interest like Molly Brown House and United States Mint at Denver are reachable within 1.5 miles and 2.7 km, respectively.At the bed and breakfast, the rooms come with a wardrobe. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Guests at Off Broadway B & B can enjoy an American breakfast.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the accommodation, including skiing and cycling.Cherry Creek Shopping Center is 1.8 miles from Off Broadway B & B. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 19.3 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- Best homemade blueberry biscuits made by Doc himself every day!
- Beautiful Victorian house in a awesome location. Close to everything and big bang for the money. Quaint, warm and cozy.
- Beautiful house and room and beautiful people working to make everything as great as possible and even better.
- Judith and doc are amazing people truly make you feel at home
Doc and Judith are the nicest people, with a beautiful home in a fantastic location. They accommodated me wonderfully, even upgrading me to a bigger room when I arrived for no extra charge. I didn’t have to go outside to smoke either.
Would absolutely stay again.
Castle Marne Bed & Breakfast
Set in a historic Victorian mansion, this uptown Denver bed and breakfast features a full afternoon tea service. The Denver Zoo and City Park are both 5 minutes’ drive away.Free WiFi is offered in all rooms, as well as a seating area and air conditioning. The lace-covered French doors of the Presidential Suite open to a solarium with a modern whirlpool for 2 people. Period furniture and a brass bed are also included.The Castle Marne parlor boasts a large mahogany fireplace and a baby grand piano.The Denver Botanic Gardens is 0.9 miles from the Castle Marne B&B. The Molly Brown House Museum is 1.3 miles away.
- Everything was wonderful. Very gracious hosts. Unfortunately, we had an emergency, and had to leave before breakfast.
- Room was elegant, clean and comfortable. Breakfast was amazing. Staff was super friendly. Special thanks to the owners, Melissa and Luie, for their kindness and help when my trip was unexpectedly delayed.
- Louie and Melissa are very friendly and Jim’s breakfasts were fantastic! Janelle was very kind!
- This place was amazing. The staff, the room, the breakfast, the owner telling us the history of the castle, it was all wonderful!
- Breakfast was amazing. The staff was helpful and friendly. The home is beautiful. Walking distance to many places around downtown. Amazing stay.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Leyden Colorado Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Leyden Colorado to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Leyden Colorado but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Leyden Colorado. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!