6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Leclercville Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Leclercville Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Leclercville Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Leclercville Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Leclercville Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Leclercville Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Leclercville Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Leclercville Quebec:
Gîte La demeure du Fondateur
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Gîte La demeure du Fondateur is located in Leclercville in the region of Quebec. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the lake or river. Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport is 32 miles away.
- The setting was very beautiful in terms of the scenery and being situated next to an old school and historical church building!
- Friendly people. Great breakfast. This is an historical house, the decor/furniture were great.
The rooms are beautiful, and very comfortable. We loved everything about our staying in La Demure du Fondateur. Nadia and Remy are very warming host, and it is very visible they love what they do.
Breakfast was delicious!!
- wonderful people running this who did a superlative job restoring a classic house with a lot of history.
Perfect renovated old house with a lot of charme.
Great breakfast and a warm wellcome.
Good for for one day also as for complet holidays.
B&B du Village
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B du Village offers accommodations in Deschambault. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The owner were lovely and the location and sleep were amazing.
- Dès mon arriver jai été très bien reçue dans cette superbe maison style d’époque . Ma chambre,ou je pourrais dire ma suite car elle était grande avec une cuisine et salle de bain etait tres propre .Bon petit dejeuné inclue a la boulangerie du coin 🙂 jai hâte de revenire en été pour le paysage 🙂 Merci Sylvain
- Tout était parfait. Bel accueil de la propriétaire et les lieux loués sont extra.
L’accueil chaleureux et la gentillesse de Sylvain qui a vraiment pris le temps de
discuter avec nous. La possibilité de faire la cuisine et d’être autonome. Le petit déjeuner somptueux avec les produits locaux.
- L’accueil plus que chaleureux – Le petit déjeuner plus que copieux
Gîte Larguer les Samares dans une cabane à sucre
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Gîte Larguer les Samares dans une cabane à sucre is located in Saint-Casimir. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 34 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Gîte et Café-Bistro de la Tour
Featuring Victorian-style décor, Gîte et Café-Bistro de la Tour is a B&B located in Sainte-Anne-de-la-Pérade, about 45 minutes’ drive from Québec City. It features an on-site café and free Wi-Fi.Shared bathroom facilities are accessible to all guests. Bathrobes are provided.Breakfast is served every morning. The Café de la Tour also offers light menu options, such as sandwiches and salads. For those who wish to relax outdoors, there are 2 terraces and 1 balcony.Gîte et Café de la Tour B&B is 1 hour and 30 minutes’ drive from Montréal. Ice fishing is possible at Sainte-Anne River, 250 feet away. The Madeleine de Verchères Historical Site is 0.6 miles away.
- This is a perfect experience, the hotel is clean and beautiful
- The bed was very comfortable and the staff attentive to our bicycling needs. There is a great breakfast included. Our bicycles were safely stored overnight.
- A beautiful old house filled with antiques. Very comfortable. We were on bicycles and the staff were very helpful getting them secure for the night
- The owners are super friendly and enjoyed talking with them,the food is really good and tasty.The place is super clean,so no headaches here.I did like the 1940’s decoration at this B&B and the room’s are by theme also,had the knigth’s room,it was real nice!!!It’s a lovely place and i would recommend it to anybody….
- Very nice. Quaint, themed rooms. Friendly owner.
Gîte chez France
Gîte chez France offers accommodations in Saint-Alban.Every room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 32 miles from Gîte chez France.
- Great host, great breakfast! Perfect location to explore the area!
- La dame connait tres bien sa region et suggère des bon endroits touristiques pour tous les goûts
- Super Accueil et super bon déjeuner. Lit confortable
- Les petits dej de France et sa convivialité valent le détour!
- France nous reçoit avec chaleur. Tous les petits détails sont là. Le petit déjeuner est copieux et délicieux.
B&B Aux Deux Pignons
Featuring free WiFi, B&B Aux Deux Pignons offers accommodations in Donnacona. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers. A TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Quebec City is 26 miles from B&B Aux Deux Pignons, and Stoneham is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 18 miles from the property.
– Great and rich breakfast.
– very pleasant owners.
– fast wifi connection
– good location. The shops are 5min walk.
Well-run comfortable B&B with friendly service. A warm pleasant couple-run auberge.
These sweaty tired bicyclists were welcomed with beers on a lovely garden terrace! Next morning got excellent breakfasts.
Our Chemin-du-Roy stops were Repentigny, Louiseville, Trois-Rivieres, Ste-Anne-de-la-Pérade & Donnacona. September was a good time to do this bike-ride!
- The owners are a charming, welcoming couple. Their home was cozy and comfortable. We had a two bedroom suite and had a private bathroom. We were invited to share a glass of wine with travelers from France. The breakfast was excellent and included fruit,eggs, bacon, toast, a delightful cup of hot bread pudding and many kinds of nut and fruit bread.
- The room was well furnished, bed very comfortable. Everything was there. Our hosts were very friendly, welcoming, informative and so kind. Breakfasts were fantastic – something different offered every day.
- The atmosphere,the welcome we got from the owners, the service,the details for our comfort, the friendliness, will definitely go back.
- – Great and rich breakfast.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Leclercville Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Leclercville Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Leclercville Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Leclercville Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!