6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Larrabetzu Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Larrabetzu Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Larrabetzu Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Larrabetzu Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Larrabetzu Basque Country. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Larrabetzu Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Larrabetzu Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Larrabetzu Basque Country:
7 Kale Bed and Breakfast
Each simply decorated room at 7 Kale Bed and Breakfast has heating and a TV. There is also a private bathroom.The property is within 10 minutes’ walk of traditional pintxos bars and restaurants. Charming squares with cafés can be found in the streets surrounding Bilbao Cathedral, a 5-minute walk away.The famous Guggenheim Museum is just 3 tram stops from 7 Kale Bed and Breakfast and Arriaga Theater is 800 feet away. The nearest Metro station is 1,000 feet from the property, while Concordia Railway Station is a 10-minute walk away.
- What a lovely surprise. A beautiful little guesthouse. Rooms were spacious, clean and beautiful. There is a lovely atmosphere. Breakfast was great. Coffee available all day. Good location. Will definately stay here again. Friendly staff.
– Good location
– Friendly staff
– Very good breakfast, with fresh orange juice (!!), Nespresso coffee and fresh bread.
- Great looking property, neat location, friendly, helpful staff.
- Good location in old town, close to many restaurants, shops, the old market, etc.
- The property is in a good location. It’s a well maintained 2nd (3rd for Europe) floor of an apartment building. The room we had (Santa Maria 1) was nicely decorated and very well cleaned. It had a tiny balcony with a table and two chairs. We used the balcony to have a glass of wine and to people watch. The staff was very nice, polite and sweet. The breakfast was simple but sufficient and fresh.
The rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Selected rooms contain a kitchenette with a microwave and a toaster. At Jonmaijune the rooms have a seating area.Bilbao is 5 miles from the accommodation, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring parquet floors, heated rooms in this property come with a flat-screen TV, shower and some have a balcony or city views. A continental breakfast is served at the property.You will find many bars and restaurants in the surrounding streets.Guggenheim Museum is 25 minutes’ walk from Blue Bilbao and San Mamés Stadium is 1.5 mi away.
- The only reason to book this is the location. Very surprised that the rating is so high. Really expected MUCH more!! Compared to all our other accommodation on a 24 day road trip in Spain, this was by some distance the most mediocre and overpriced.
- The location is perfect for a short break in Bilbao old town. The proprietors are very friendly and extremely helpful.
- Warm welcome and very good information about Bilbao. Excellent location in the old town close to the train station and within comfortable walking distance of the Guggenheim. Elevator.
- Breakfast was very poor, tea, toast , orange juice, and if your quick some raw fruit. Rooms adjacent to check-in desk and breakfast area, noisy at times.
- Location to the old city. The staff were lovely & access to a kitchen was great.
Bilbao is 14 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Zarautz is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 11 miles from Arreta.
– The beds in the dorm all have memory foam mattresses.
– The value for money is incredible.
– Everything is kept very clean.
– It’s a really peaceful place to stay.
- Da es sehr abgeschieden ist fühlt man sich der Natur sehr nah
Le linge de lit, la salle de bain, la chambre, la cuisine et le salon sont très propres.
L’idée de partager la cuisine est agréable.
On peut préparer les repas sur place.
Le fait d’être en pleine nature et proche du centre ville est agréable, c’est ce que nous cherchions.
- Établissement correcte.. Endroit sympa au pied de la montagne tout en étant proche de bermeo
- Hôtel dans maison possibilité de se servir de la cuisine
- – The beds in the dorm all have memory foam mattresses.
Guest rooms at the bed and breakfast come with a seating area. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower, while some feature garden views. The rooms include a closet.Guests at Eguzki B&B can enjoy a continental breakfast.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking.Bilbao is 18 miles from the accommodation, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 18 miles from Eguzki B&B.
Great Breakfast. Freshly squeezed orange juice, eggs and home made jam.
A kettle for the early morning brew was especially appreciated. Very friendly and helpful.
- Very friendly and willing owners, quiet location yet not very remote, nice rooms, Wi-Fi OK, comfortable beds, nice breakfast with freshly made coffee and delicious home-made jam. We really liked the personal approach from Sally – gave us advice for some sights in the Basque Country beforehand, provided a hand-drawn map with directions from the motorway, and waited for a late arrival after agreeing beforehand. Nice!
Our ferry was late arriving due to bad weather and we had some distance to travel to the property. I contacted the host, Sally, to let her know our predicament. She was more than helpful and waited up for us as we arrived well after midnight. She settled us in and invited us to help ourselves to a drink before we went to bed.
We enjoyed a good nights sleep in a lovely room within a very individual and well appointed property. Breakfast was perfect. We would have liked to stay longer to explore the area, but had to move on as we were travelling further east to another property.
- Very friendly greeting and explanation of the area. We were offered a cup of coffee and went to our room. Room was well furnished and comfy bed. We then went out to excellent local restaurant and arrive back at 1.00 a.m. Again we were greeted and offered a drink. Exellent breakfast with friendly chat. Will definitely stay here again.
- The hosts, Sally and Rober, were really friendly, helpful and knowledgable about the Basque Country. Rober came and guided us to the house. Lovely people and beautiful surroundings. We’ll be back.
- Great Breakfast. Freshly squeezed orange juice, eggs and home made jam.
Aloka rooms Sopela
At the bed and breakfast, each room includes a closet. All rooms include a flat-screen TV, and some rooms are equipped with a garden view.A continental or buffet breakfast is available each morning at the property.The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Very confortable beds, pillows, etc. Super clean, great breakfast, nice confortable house, terraces, etc, very generous staff.
Ideal for a group of friends
You have the whole house to yourselves, just like being home
- Estupendo sitio, con la gente muy amable y dispuesta a facilitar la estancia . Por problemas de tráfico nos retrasamos al llegar y no hubo ningún problema . Desayuno muy bien.
- Chambre dans villa très confortable, silencieuse. Personnel très sympathique et serviable.
- El entorno tranquila, la casa bien equipada y el personal amabilísimo.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Larrabetzu Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Larrabetzu Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Larrabetzu Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Larrabetzu Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!