6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In La Vilella Baixa Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
La Vilella Baixa Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in La Vilella Baixa Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Vilella Baixa Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Vilella Baixa Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in La Vilella Baixa Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in La Vilella Baixa Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In La Vilella Baixa Catalonia:
Cal Cabre del Priorat
Most rooms have a terrace and all feature a private bathroom with a shower. All are heated and have modernist furniture. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries. A hairdryer is available on request.Breakfast and dinner are served on the characteristic Catalan terraces. There are 3 spacious lounges, one of them with a fireplace. Wine tasting and distillation can be enjoyed in the wine cellar.Free WiFi and free parking are available. You can visit local Priorat wineries and the Costa Daurada beaches and Tarragona are around a 30-minute drive away. The train station of Camp de Tarragona is 25 minutes away by car.
- The house has a very personal touch and is decorated with antiques. Staff (Ines) was extremely helpful and friendly. Breakfast was very complete.
The included breakfast was amazing, with plenty of delicious food, home made every day. The house has a lot of charm and it is in a very good condition.
The small village is beautiful. Even though it has limited facilities the ride to Falset city is just 10 min by car.
The owner is very nice and she gave us many tips on what to visit in the region.
- Very cool vibe. Feels like you’re stepping back in time!!
Very intresting location in a historial setting.
The owners were nice and friendly.
They put a great Catalonia food and were intrested in travellers.
The house is beautifull and intresting decoration.
- We loved the owners! They were helpful and so inviting!!
The air-conditioned rooms are decorated in rustic style, with tiled floors and a wardrobe. The private bathroom has a shower and hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is served every morning. There is free WiFi in all areas. The property has a shared lounge.Els Canterers is 45 minutes’ drive from both Tortosa and the Mediterranean Sea.Please note that for stays from 13 to 15 of February guests will have a chocolate box and a bottle of cava on arrival.
- The place, the room decorations, very warm & very clean. Perfect.
- This is a very small and cosy property. I can recommend for anyone who is looking for a comfortable, good sleep, likes rural environment and also takes care about environment (owners are very environmentally conscious). Despite it is very small, it offers a lot of things to do and services – just do not hesitate to ask the friendly owners. The location is a very good starting point to explore natural parks of southern Catalonia.
- All round excellence and care, with lots of brilliant little touches added. Perfect look and feel, special hosts.
- Lovely comfortable room in cute guesthouse. Great breakfast and attentive host.
- The owner Jane is lovely, every little detail was covered. The hotel is very relaxing, easy going, there is a trust bar, which reflects the local culture of community
All guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, rooms at A&E.Escornalbou also feature free WiFi. The rooms will provide guests with a fridge.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Salou is 11 miles from the accommodation, while Tarragona is 17 miles from the property. Reus Airport is 12 miles away.
El trato de Nuria excelente, con mucha familiaridad.
El desayuno excepcional!!! Todo buenísimo!!! Embutidos caseros de todo tipo, jamón, queso, fruta, dulces variados….
El lugar muy tranquilo, con mucha intimidad. Una terraza privada con unas vistas maravillosas. El sonido de las campanas y de los pájaros te transportan a la infancia (al menos en mi caso, jajaja).
En fin, un sitio recomendable 100%.
- La habitacion muy bien, el desayuno excelente y lo mejor el trato, hambiente muy cercano y familiar.
- Genial el tracte i el lloc!! Totalment recomanable
L’estudi està molt ben distribuït i la terrassa és genial.
La Nuria i la seva família ens han fet sentir com a casa.
Gràcies per la vostra amabilitat, simpatia i la vostra tendresa amb la Laika. Segur que tornarem a allotjar-nos a casa vostra.
- Ens ha agradat la tranquilitat del poble. També ens ha agradat la amabilitat i simpatia dels propietaris. L’establiment es nou i consta de moltes facilitats.
- El trato de Nuria excelente, con mucha familiaridad.
Each room at Clos Figueras offers garden views or views of the vineyards and mountains. They all have a private bathroom with shower and hairdryer.A “a la carte” breakfast, including organic and locally sourced products, is served every morning at the on-site restaurant also specialized in local, regional dishes. In season, they also offer salads and vegetables from the on-site kitchen garden.You can reach Falset, famous for its wine, in 10 minutes’ drive; the closest airport is Reus Airport, 28 mi away. Free WiFi is provided, and a free parking is available just in front of the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa Michaels Guest House
The rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Casa Michaels Guest House.Salou is 26 miles from the accommodation, while Cambrils is 22 miles from the property. Reus Airport is 27 miles away.
- Awesome value for money, we had the place to ourselves and it was good to just chill. Mora d’Ebre is a super town, well worth a visit.
- Very clean, new and we’ll located, great staff
- Good, clean basic rooms. The kitchen is great, as you can cook if you want. The host, Michael, is very friendly and accommodating.
- Clean and well located place, nice owner and employee
- I’d love to start with the shared kitchen, it’s such an amazing opportunity to cook food by yourself. When we arrived there was already food in the refrigerator put in by Michael which was a big suprise for us. The room was perfect with a TV and ventilator/fan. Mora d’Ebre is full of sun, and beauty. We didn’t have any doubts and it’s definitely great. You can do much things and the recreation is fantastic. If you need a good place to swim, i’d recommend ”L’hospitalet de l’infant”.
Mas Montbrio Belvedere
This 19th-century Catalan country house includes a small gym and a shared lounge area with a fireplace. There is also a library with rocking chairs and views of the garden.The elegant rooms offer extensive views of olive groves, mountains, or the sea. They have a private bathroom with a bath tub. Flat-screen satellite TV and Nespresso coffee machine are featured in all rooms.The property serves breakfast in the shared dining room. There is free Wi-Fi, underfloor heating, and air conditioning in all areas.There are 7 golf courses within 16 mi of the property. Aquatonic Spa Resort can be reached in 5 minutes by car. Reus is 9.3 mi away, and the beautiful city of Tarragona with its Roman ruins is 16 mi away.
- it is the most beautiful place, very peaceful and with stunning gardens, the room was very pretty and the views amazing, the sun rising over the Med was worth getting up early for. very tasty breakfast with plenty of choice and everything was really fresh and top quality. thank you for a lovely stay.
- Everything about the house, rooms, gardens, breakfast and hostess.
- Our hosts, Ronald & Lisette, are personal, warm, and generous of their time & attention. The property is gorgeous. We felt like guests in the home. We look forward to our return!
- Exzellente Unterkunft, ausgezeichnetes Frühstück, wunderbare Gastgeber. Hervorragend geeignet für alle, die Ruhe suchen und die Natur und Kultur an der Costa Daurada und im Hinterland genießen wollen.
- La tranquil·litat, el jardí amb oliveres i fruiters. La decoració, acollidora i funcional a l’hora.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In La Vilella Baixa Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in La Vilella Baixa Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in La Vilella Baixa Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in La Vilella Baixa Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!