6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Kalispell Montana – Top Hotel Reviews
Kalispell Montana is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Kalispell Montana. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kalispell Montana. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kalispell Montana. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Kalispell Montana right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Kalispell Montana with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Kalispell Montana:
The Master Suite
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, The Master Suite is located in Kalispell in the region of Montana, just 12 miles from Whitefish. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Glacier Park International Airport, 10 miles from The Master Suite.
No reviews yet.
Outlook Inn Bed and Breakfast
Outlook Inn Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Somers. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, Blu-ray player and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.This bed and breakfast has a ski pass sales point and bike rental and car rental are available. A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, snorkeling and biking. Whitefish is 23 miles from Outlook Inn Bed and Breakfast, and Kalispell is 9 miles from the property. Glacier Park International Airport is 16 miles away.
- Both breakfasts were great, Michelle was very accomodating
- Very comfortable B and B with gorgeous view over Flathead Lake. Michelle was a charming hostess and made us feel very much at home. Dinner of chilli and apple pie was available at $5 a head – very good and good value too. Breakfast was excellent and huge! Apparently there were bears around, but sadly we didn’t see any the night we were there.
- Beautiful B&B. Michelle was the perfect hostess. Perfect example of why we enjoy a B&B! Highly recommend this B&B.
- This was the TOTAL package…outstanding accommodations, delicious breakfast, superb hosts! Our first B and B experience and it was incredible The view from the B and B overlooking Flathead Lake was a little slice of Heaven on Earth!
- Homey, clean, good food, great host and awesome views!!
Coyote Bluff Estate
Showcasing a ski pass sales point and ski storage, Coyote Bluff Estate is located in Somers, just 22 miles from Whitefish. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the lake or city. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for skiing and hiking. The nearest airport is Glacier Park International Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- A stunning location; beautifully appointed, with Rita as an awesome hostess. No one could possibly ask for more. Many thanks for a truly outstanding stay!
- This is a beautiful property. Architecturally interesting, beautifully decorated, both within a “western genre”. Clean and comfortable, with gorgeous views of Flathead Lake and the surrounding countryside. Accommodating owners anxious to make certain their guests are happy.
- My husband and I were celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary and this could not have been more perfect for our celebration!! Our gracious hosts showered us with delicious food, beautiful surroundings, wonderful conversations and the most comfortable bed we’ve ever slept in!!!! The beauty of COYOTE BLUFFS ESTATE was something we had never experienced before, sheer perfection. We feel so blessed and honored to have been able to be guests in this beautiful home and cannot wait to go back.
- Eric Rita were fantastic hosts. The view was amazing. The bed was a cloud of pillows n sheets n blankets. Sooo soft. Breakfast was delicious. I highly recommend this property. Awesome fire pit at night with a gorgeous view. Wonderful romantic getaway.
- The bed was amazing! The food perfect! I will recommend this B & B to everyone I know
Duck Inn Lodge
This riverside inn, less than one mile from the Whitefish city center, features a private yard and gardens. Free Wi-Fi is available in every room and within the fireside lounge.The different rooms of the Duck Inn Lodge all include air conditioning, cable TV and an alarm clock. Some rooms feature a fireplace or a balcony overlooking the gardens or river.A homemade breakfast is served each morning that may be enjoyed in-room, in the downstairs dining area or on the outside deck.A collection of movies and games is available in the lounge area. A computer with internet connection is also offered for guest use.The Duck Inn Lodge is 1 miles from the Whitefish Amtrak station and less than 5 miles from Whitefish Lake. Glacier National Park is a 1-hour drive away.
- Mark and his pals were wonderful hosts. And provided delicious breakfast food and conversation. And there’s Beckett the Dog too.
- Friendly hosts, beautiful setting, comfortable rooms, congenial chat around the fire place in the lounge and delicious breakfasts!
Quiet pretty location on the river. When your there, you won’t think such a wonderful spot is so close to town. Great homemade waffles. Updated decor. Good value, couldn’t ask more.
Skiing at Whitefish was the most fun on our multiresort journey so far. So much powder in the trees!
- The room and lounge area exceeded our expectations. Mark was extremely friendly and accommodating – even providing custom breakfast requests.
- Home like comfort~amazing waffles~hospitality~late checkout
The Garrison Inn
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, The Garrison Inn is located in Batavia in the region of Montana, just 17 miles from Whitefish. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for hiking. Glacier Park International Airport is 14 miles away.
- Gene and Ann Marie’s home is wonderful. Our room was comfortable with a great bed. The breakfast was delicious. We really enjoyed our stay at the Garrison Inn. Willow is a sweet, sweet dog!
- The list of likes is very long. The owners of the inn were fantastic, very personable, very engaged, and attentive. We ate 3 meals there (2 breakfasts and a dinner) and were wowed by Jean’s talents as a chef. The views from the inn are spectacular, especially from the patio in the back of the house. We sat there for hours watching the sun set and the humming birds. They have a wonderful dog, Willow, that my husband fell in love with. We are now following them on facebook so we know how Willow and all are doing. Our room was very nice and private. We would return to the Garrision in a nano-second.
Breakfast was included. Could have offered healthier choices.The bed was comfortable.
The log home up in the mountains was quiet & remote. It has a beautiful view from the small porch & front yard.
The Inn itself was just gorgeous, and the views were spectacular. Our hosts were very polite, and helpful in finding local businesses that offered what we were looking for.
The breakfasts were out of this world, and portions were just right.
The room was very comfy, and very well appointed. There wasn’t a thing we needed, or wanted, that wasn’t already provided.
The grounds were lovely, and we just adored little Willow (the sweet and always happy to see you puppy).
Posizione meravigliosa, casa stupenda e padroni di casa gentilissimi e accoglientissimi.
Gene è un cuoco fantastico (consiglio vivamente di cenare lì) ed Ann Marie una persona dolcissima.. per non dimenticare Willow, una canina stupenda che ama stare con le persone!!
Posto fantastico, lo consiglio vivamente a tutti quelli che anche in vacanza vogliono sentirsi a casa!!
Meadow Lake View Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Meadow Lake View Bed and Breakfast is located in Columbia Falls. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Whitefish is 6 miles from Meadow Lake View Bed and Breakfast, and Kalispell is 14 miles away.
- Breakfasts were gourmet quality. The owners were gracious and informative as were the other guests. This is a great place to stay, very relaxing and extremely comfortable.
- Room was comfortable, excellent breakfast, hosts were very friendly and informative about the Glacier NP.
- Casey and Delaney were extremely accommodating. We loved our room and the breakfast was delicious.
- Breakfast was excellent. Staff was friendly and helpful. We very much enjoyed our stay. Will stay again when we return to this area. George
- Loved meeting up with other people staying there and enjoying drinks while overlooking the gardens.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Kalispell Montana Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Kalispell Montana to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Kalispell Montana but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Kalispell Montana. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!