6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Guilford Connecticut – Top Hotel Reviews
Guilford Connecticut is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Guilford Connecticut. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Guilford Connecticut. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Guilford Connecticut. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Guilford Connecticut right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Guilford Connecticut with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Guilford Connecticut:
Scranton Seahorse Inn
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Scranton Seahorse Inn is located in Madison, just 18 miles from New Haven.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.Bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.Waterbury is 31 miles from Scranton Seahorse Inn, and East Hampton is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 46 miles from Scranton Seahorse Inn.
The host was lovely and made a real effort to make us feel welcome.
His breakfast was especially delicious
- Really nice place to stay. The host is very friendly, he told us a lot about the neighbourhood and he’s a good cook. We had a wonderfull breakfast. The room is cozy with a good bed. The B&B is near restaurants and shops; Madison is a nice place. We loved the dogs Cash and Theo.
The best breakfast I ever eat in the US!!!
Very quite hotel.
Water, tean coffee always available.
- Gorgeous quaint Inn located down the street from lovely restaurants and the beach. Michael, the Inn Keeper, was wonderful and very accommodating. We can’t wait to go back!
- Original features of the building. Birds feeding from window mounted seed boxes while you enjoy a beautifully crafted breakfast.
- The host was lovely and made a real effort to make us feel welcome.
Captain Stannard House Bed and Breakfast Country Inn
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Captain Stannard House Bed and Breakfast Country Inn is located in Westbrook, just 26 miles from Mystic. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at this bed and breakfast, and bike rental is available. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. New Haven is 25 miles from Captain Stannard B&B Westbrook, and East Hampton is 26 miles away. Bradley International Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- The couple that runs the inn are super sweet and accommodating. My mom and I stayed one night and had such a great time. We arrived later than expected so they left out tea and cookies for us and the lights on so we could hang out and puzzle and scrapbook in the living room. Breakfast was right at 9 and delicious!
- The house is very lovely. We enjoyed sitting on the porch with morning coffee. Breakfast was delicious.
- Great firm mattress. Very clean. Lovely breakfast.
The house is beautiful and well-maintained, as are the lovely grounds.
The big porch is a great place to read the morning paper with coffee, which is ready by 8am.
Our room was nicely appointed, with a comfortable bed, and the smoothest and most comfortable of sheets. And Jim and Mary were the nicest of hosts.
- Mary and Jim run a wonderful B&B. They and their whole team are so friendly and welcoming – it’s like being invited into their home. I unfortunately got a little ill while I was there (not because of them!), so did not get to enjoy their charming inn to the fullest, but found my room (and bed) a very comfortable place to recover. The home-cooked breakfasts were delicious (and large), prepared fresh each morning. Location was an easy walk from the Westbrook train station, and also an easy walk to the public beach, so no car necessary.
Westbrook Inn B&B
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Westbrook Inn B&B is located in Westbrook, just 26 miles from Mystic. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player, as well as a laptop and a computer are available. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at this bed and breakfast, and free use of bicycles is available. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. New Haven is 25 miles from Westbrook Inn B&B, and East Hampton is 26 miles away. Bradley International Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- The Inn was so quaint and cozy! The grounds were beautiful and the staff were super nice and helpful.
- I especially liked the welcoming, personal touch. The inn was lovely and the fire was appreciated in the delightful dining room.
- The innkeeper was very friendly and helpful, and the breakfast — fruit and a cooked-to-order omelet — was delicious and healthful. Grounds of the inn are nice and lead to a river.
- very cute little place, breakfast was awesome. staff, especially Jess, where friendly and helpful. nice quiet and quant place.
- Did not go to beach. Can’t rate it but the area was beautiful.
The Wallingford Victorian Inn
The Wallingford Victorian Inn is located in Wallingford, 22 miles from Hartford and 12 miles from New Haven. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.Waterbury is 14 miles from The Wallingford Victorian Inn, and Milford is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 34 miles from The Wallingford Victorian Inn.
A really comfortable room with en-suite shower room and a private balcony where we could sit outside and enjoy the evening.
Staff were friendly, welcoming and very helpful.
Beautiful autumn decorations.
- The delicious breakfast in the elegant dining room was wonderful. The decor and setting was beautiful. We enjoyed the private terrace off of our room. It was quiet and a real respite to be there.
- The breakfast was excellent. The best we have experienced at any B&B we have stayed at. Our 2 night stay was as perfect as it could possibly be. The innkeeper was great, helpful but not intrusive.
- This is a beautiful B&B. It combines old-world style with modern bathrooms – all done with exceptional style and quality. The bed and linens were perfect. The host was pleasant and informative. There are several restaurants nearby including 2 well known and excellent ones just a stroll down the street. Ask for the room with the porch/terrace.
- Tolles Haus, riesiges 2-Zimmer-Appartement, super Frühstück, tolle Betreuung.
- A really comfortable room with en-suite shower room and a private balcony where we could sit outside and enjoy the evening.
Austin Street Inn
Austin Street Inn offers accommodations in New Haven.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Waterbury is 17 miles from Austin Street Inn, and Milford is 9 miles away. Westchester County Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- Caretakers were incredibly kind, supportive and attentive. The room was incredibly clean and cozy. Loads of food to enjoy and quiet time as well. Could not have been more perfective in terms of location for us. Only wish the sun had shined! 🙂
- Really nice place to stay, beautiful house fantastic breakfast.
- Friendly welcome, access to kitchen to be able to make tea and coffee, very well appointed bedroom/bathroom. Very nice do it yourself breakfast with granola, fresh fruit, yogurt & pastries.
- Having the owner welcoming you, cooking for you and making recommendations is priceless!
- Candace and Robert were warm and welcoming, they made great dining recommendations, and great conversation over a family-style breakfast table.
Riverwind Inn Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Riverwind Inn Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Deep River.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Mystic is 24 miles from Riverwind Inn B&B, and Hartford is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- The choices for breakfast was excellent, when you walked done the steps towards the dining room the smells from the kitchen were over the top and the taste was even better if that was possible?
- The hospitality of the hosts. They immediately made us feel like we were visiting with family or very good friends
- Beautifully landscaped grounds – friendly, interesting, helpful innkeepers. Inn itself was picturesque but comfortable.
- Leo and Elaine were such fantastic, welcoming hosts. Their space is just wonderful – Riverwind well and truly exceeded my expectations. Oh and the breakfast was delicious!
- Beautiful facility!! Friendly hosts and an excellent breakfast!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Guilford Connecticut Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Guilford Connecticut to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Guilford Connecticut but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Guilford Connecticut. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!