6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Gallifa Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Gallifa Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Gallifa Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gallifa Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gallifa Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Gallifa Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Gallifa Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Gallifa Catalonia:
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Santa Eulalia de Ronsaná, Can Manent provides free WiFi, and guests can enjoy a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with bath and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Barcelona is 22 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Calella is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 32 miles from Can Manent.
- The villa was full of charm and character, Raymondo was an excellent host and made us feel very welcome and our little dog too. The bedroom was incredibly spacious and very comfortable. What a joy to be able to appreciate such a lovely period house.
- The place was amazing if you like something a little bit different. 18th century villa,
very warm wellcome …
nice place ang organised place
- cicha i spokojna okolica, duża przestrzeń, ogród i taras idealny do wieczornego siedzenia, właściciel przesympatyczny, pomocny oraz bardzo uprzejmy. komunikacja w języku angielskim bardzo dobra
Отличное тихое место, очень приветливый и внимательный персонал. Место очень антуражное, как никак вилла 18 века. Если попросить владельца Эмилио заранее, то он с удовольствием приобретет вам свежую фуа и хамон из утки производства Can Manent! Возможно даже за бокалом вина расскажет все тонкости ее выращивания 😉
Знаю отзывы важны для ребят: Emilio, Raimond, Salut!
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Lliçà d’Amunt, Can Caponet has accommodations with free WiFi, air conditioning and access to a garden with an outdoor swimming pool.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Barcelona is 23 miles from Can Caponet, while Montseny is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Me gusto todo muchosimo, excelente el entorno, la habitación, el trato, el desayuno, un muy buen buffet. Todos los detalles muy cuidados.
- Превосходное, красивейшее место. Очень приветливые хозяева, милейшие люди. Мы попали в сказку. Чистейшие номера!!! Очень-очень вкусные ужины! Завтраки! Все замечательно! Природа сказочная! Это потрясающее место, куда хочется вернуться, и где хочется остаться. Выражаем искреннюю благодарность. И надеемся на скорейшую встречу ещё.
- Espectacular. Si buscas , paz, amor este es el lugar.
- Ambiente muy acogedor y servicio impecable. Todos los detalles para una estancia muy agradable
- El sitio es muy bonito, tranquilo y la comida esta deliciosa
Bed and Breakfast
El Petit Bed & Breakfast
Located in Plegamans, El Petit Bed & Breakfast provides accommodations with free WiFi.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Barcelona is 16 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Castelldefels is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- The owner was very friendly and helpful and the serve yourself breakfast was great.
- Large bed. Warm welcome by host. Individual breakfast with all you need.
- The very friendly welcome, the place was spotlessly clean and fresh smelling, the breakfast was ample.
- Superb B&B experience, albeit some way out of Barcelona. Ultra-clean, good breakfast, strong internet, plenty parking in street
- Proximity to Barcelona where we had arrived on a ferry. Easy to find.
Bed and Breakfast
Can Seuba is a characteristic-Catalan country house located in the village of Rellinars, 12 mi from the Montserrat Mountain. It features an outdoor terrace with panoramic views and free Wi-Fi throughout.Can Seuba offers 4 double rooms, 1 triple and 1 quadruple room, all of them en suite and featuring rustic-style furniture.The house has and a lounge area with TV, a fireplace and a library.Hiking, cycling or horse riding can be practiced nearby. The Sant Llorenç del Munt i l’Obac Nature Reserve is 15 mi from Can Seuba while Barcelona is just 40 minutes’ drive away.
I did not know I book twin beds and a bathroom not attached. But the beds were very comfortable. Room was very small and a cute window over looking the yard. People were staying up stairs and down but there were big open common areas. We felt like we had the house to our self. Wonderful breakfast, set up inside, but could go out on a big outside area with a beautiful view. Friendly people. N
One little bar near by, but no one spoke English. The waitress tried and used her phone translation . The area has unbelievable mountain views and nice place to take a stroll along the road old mill building on the river and church. Poppys and other flowers. Only stayed one night, but would recommend for a peaceful restful place.
- Unique looking suite with stone walls – lots of character. The owners and managers were super friendly and accommodating.
- We loved Can Seuba! The proprietors are so welcoming and lovely. The hotel is a very old house with tasteful modern updates on a hill overlooking a beautiful valley. It was clean and quiet, beautiful light, and the best place we stayed in Spain. We took a cab from the airport which was quite expensive, we took the train back in to Barcelona (note that the train stop is one town over). Highly recommended, we hope to be back to visit!
- A very historic and lovely house. We stayed in the basement with a bathroom that used to be a wine cellar/grape stomping room. We also enjoyed our private patio. Coco was a wonderful host, the views from her terrace are priceless!
A very rustic and individualistic property. Our room was in the basement with lots of exposed stone. The bathroom too had stone walls. Loved the little snug which was for our exclusive use. We particularly liked the relaxed attitude towards our dog who was allowed access to most rooms.
Breakfast was good.
Significant walks nearby so our dog was very happy
- I did not know I book twin beds and a bathroom not attached. But the beds were very comfortable. Room was very small and a cute window over looking the yard. People were staying up stairs and down but there were big open common areas. We felt like we had the house to our self. Wonderful breakfast, set up inside, but could go out on a big outside area with a beautiful view. Friendly people. N
Bed and Breakfast
Masia Can Canal
Featuring free WiFi, a children’s playground and a terrace, Masia Can Canal offers pet-friendly accommodations in Llinars del Vallès, 3.1 mi from Cardedeu. There is a restaurant and bar and guests can have fun at the games room.Some units include a seating area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer. Free private parking is available at the bed and breakfast.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play table tennis at the bed and breakfast. Lloret de Mar is 24 mi from Masia Can Canal, while Tossa de Mar is 29 mi from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 27 mi away.
Very friendly and very helpful staff!
Family driven guest house.
All the basics are given.
It is a charming old farmhouse!
- A lovely quiet location, in spite of proximity to the motorway. The staff were really welcoming and our room was very comfortable. There were good common areas for all guests to use. We had dinner and it was really tasty. Lovely bathroom with a state of the art shower.m
- Breakfast was perfect . The cats & donkeys were so friendly .
A cosy breakfast from the kitchen. We made ourselfs the fresh orange juice and toasts.
The rural style of the hotel was nice.
- Beautiful house, very good service, delicious dinner and great breakfast.
- Very friendly and very helpful staff!
Bed and Breakfast
Mas La Riera Bed&Breakfast
Featuring daily breakfasts and extensive lands that offer ecological local products, Mas La Riera is located a 5-minute drive from Vic. Set by Meder River, the stylish Bed & Breakfast has a chapel and impressive views.Each rustic-styled room comes with a seating area and a private bathroom. Towels and bed linen are included. There is room service and a shared lounge available for guests.Mas La Riera is 10 minutes’ drive from the center of Vic, offering a wide variety of shops, lively bars and Catalan restaurants. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking.Les Guilleries Nature Reserve is 6.2 mi away and Barcelona is 50 minutes’ drive from the property.
It’s a working farm and a lovely farm house and nice gardens. Lovely breakfast very comfortable bed and quiet. Good location for Vic. Ask Maria as to where all the free parking is. The Saturday market was great but go early 9-10ish to get into the free car parks.
A lovely location for visiting the area.
- The cherry tree was great, María was very friendly and dis mind is eating the cherries. Turon the dog was so cute and friendly!
- Delicious breakfasts made of homemade produce and meat from owner’s farm. The host was very hospitable and tried to help us anyway they could, even though she didn’t speak English.
Maria is an excellent and considerate host providing comfortable and homely accommodation, and who will help when she can.
This is a working farm yet quite close to the road giving easy access for visitors.
I really enjoyed my stay here and the excellent breakfasts.
Bon confort dans les chambres
Chambre bien chauffée!
Très propre !
- It’s a working farm and a lovely farm house and nice gardens. Lovely breakfast very comfortable bed and quiet. Good location for Vic. Ask Maria as to where all the free parking is. The Saturday market was great but go early 9-10ish to get into the free car parks.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Gallifa Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Gallifa Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Gallifa Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Gallifa Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!