6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Farellones Aysen – Top Hotel Reviews
Farellones Aysen is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Farellones Aysen. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Farellones Aysen. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Farellones Aysen. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Farellones Aysen right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Farellones Aysen with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Farellones Aysen:
Raices Bed and Breakfast
One of our top picks in Coihaique.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Raices Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Coihaique.The rooms have a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services, gift shop, and shops at the property.Car rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. The nearest airport is Balmaceda (Teniente Vidal) Airport, 30 miles from Raices Bed and Breakfast.
- The owner was AMAZING!!!!! She was very helpful in planning our trip as it was Easter weekend and not much was open. She was very knowledgeable & had suggestions for continuing our trip further south.
- Paulina went above and beyond to help us with organising things. Her English was very helpful. Room was very clean, well equipped, very quiet, comfy beds and lovely garden outlook.
- The location of Raises is great, only a short walk from the center. The breakfast is excellent and the room is clean, spacious en cosy.
- I like everything, the view, the room, … ! Amazing place !
- The host of this Bed and Breakfast was outstanding. They were so kind and welcoming. The accommodation itself was beyond amazing, coffee and tea when you needed. Comfy beds and nice hot showers. It felt like we were welcomed into someone home. Highly recommend – best place we stayed on our 4 weeks in Chile.
Hostal Ely offers accommodations in Coihaique.All rooms are fitted with a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Balmaceda (Teniente Vidal) Airport is 30 miles away.
- ely y Eduardo siempre muy amistosos en el saludo. un hogar hermoso con la característica madera que rodea todo cohyaique! encantado
- La ambientación de la habitación muy agradable y cómoda.
- Me encanto el lugar competo, pero mas que nada la atencion de sus dueños, la Sra Eli y su hijo, bellisimas personas.
- Excelente ubicación y muy buena disposición de Eduardo para hacer una excepción en el horario de desayuno debido a lo temprano que comenzaban nuestros tours
Atención muy cordial y amable de sus dueños.
Muy buena calefaccio
Hostal El Mate
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal El Mate offers accommodations in Coihaique. Free private parking is available on site.The nearest airport is Balmaceda (Teniente Vidal) Airport, 30 miles from Hostal El Mate.
No reviews yet.
Bed and Breakfast Don Tito
One of our best sellers in Coihaique! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bed and Breakfast Don Tito offers accommodations in Coihaique. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms have a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Balmaceda (Teniente Vidal) Airport is 30 miles away.
- It was a very pleasant stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful in everything. We can recommend Don Tito for 100%!
- The rooms were nice, breakfast was good, and the staff was incredible! I was struggling to plan my trip and they went above and beyond to make sure that I would be able to get to my next stop on time. I wouldn’t have been able to do it without them!
- Location was far from bus station but close to plaza. Host was very kind and helpful. Breakfast was lovely.
- Incredibly friendly and helpful owners, went out of their way to help me with reservations for transport and anything else I asked for. Great breakfast, great value for money, nice to have some privacy and feel at home.
- Miriam was lovely and gave me great ideas for my trip. She took the time to explain me everything I could do. The room were cosy and breakfast was great with homemade jam.
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Salamandras offers accommodations in Coihaique. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Balmaceda (Teniente Vidal) Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- The location was exceptional, a trek for a backpacker but very pretty in the tree outside of town. The rooms were very pretty and comfy. The breakfast was delicious.
- El desayuno y la amabilidad!!!! Lo recomiendo absolutamente!!! Ambiente trankilo y familiar
- L’originalité du site et du bâtiment, l’accueil et le petit-déjeuner
- Las cosas mas destacable son la excelente atención personalizada de María Paz, los desayunos muy ricos y la vista del lugar donde estan ubicados.
- La atención es muy buena. Su dueña es muy amable y el lugar es muy lindo.
Pampa del Corral
Featuring free WiFi, Pampa del Corral offers accommodations in Coihaique. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental and car rental. The nearest airport is Balmaceda (Teniente Vidal) Airport, 29 miles from Pampa del Corral.
- Hotel has great design and style. Great breakfast just what we like, host very helpful and good to talk with.
- Very comfortable and clean bed. The gardens are very beautiful and the house in general is very appealing. Great dogs as well.
Beautiful, tastefully furnished and comfortable accommodation in a quiet location on the edge of the town (so best if you have your own car).
Superb, freshly prepared breakfasts.
Friendly and helpful host.
- The mountains in the surrounding area pretty. The building itself isn’t bad but calling it a hotel is kind of a stretch. I’m not a vegan or a vegetarian but they ask in case someone is which is positive.
- The first 10 on this trip for me. Wonderful location overlooking the town and the the Andes. Beautifully designed and appointed hosteria. A lot of thought went in to the design using local materials. My room had wonderful views and a very comfortable bed. JP and Cathy were great hosts. They really helped me make the most of my time in Coyhaique and gave great advice on travelling through Patagonia. Thank you!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Farellones Aysen Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Farellones Aysen to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Farellones Aysen but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Farellones Aysen. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!