6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In El Bruc Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
El Bruc Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in El Bruc Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Bruc Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Bruc Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in El Bruc Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in El Bruc Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In El Bruc Catalonia:
Bed and Breakfast
Can Seuba is a characteristic-Catalan country house located in the village of Rellinars, 12 mi from the Montserrat Mountain. It features an outdoor terrace with panoramic views and free Wi-Fi throughout.Can Seuba offers 4 double rooms, 1 triple and 1 quadruple room, all of them en suite and featuring rustic-style furniture.The house has and a lounge area with TV, a fireplace and a library.Hiking, cycling or horse riding can be practiced nearby. The Sant Llorenç del Munt i l’Obac Nature Reserve is 15 mi from Can Seuba while Barcelona is just 40 minutes’ drive away.
I did not know I book twin beds and a bathroom not attached. But the beds were very comfortable. Room was very small and a cute window over looking the yard. People were staying up stairs and down but there were big open common areas. We felt like we had the house to our self. Wonderful breakfast, set up inside, but could go out on a big outside area with a beautiful view. Friendly people. N
One little bar near by, but no one spoke English. The waitress tried and used her phone translation . The area has unbelievable mountain views and nice place to take a stroll along the road old mill building on the river and church. Poppys and other flowers. Only stayed one night, but would recommend for a peaceful restful place.
- Unique looking suite with stone walls – lots of character. The owners and managers were super friendly and accommodating.
- We loved Can Seuba! The proprietors are so welcoming and lovely. The hotel is a very old house with tasteful modern updates on a hill overlooking a beautiful valley. It was clean and quiet, beautiful light, and the best place we stayed in Spain. We took a cab from the airport which was quite expensive, we took the train back in to Barcelona (note that the train stop is one town over). Highly recommended, we hope to be back to visit!
- A very historic and lovely house. We stayed in the basement with a bathroom that used to be a wine cellar/grape stomping room. We also enjoyed our private patio. Coco was a wonderful host, the views from her terrace are priceless!
A very rustic and individualistic property. Our room was in the basement with lots of exposed stone. The bathroom too had stone walls. Loved the little snug which was for our exclusive use. We particularly liked the relaxed attitude towards our dog who was allowed access to most rooms.
Breakfast was good.
Significant walks nearby so our dog was very happy
- I did not know I book twin beds and a bathroom not attached. But the beds were very comfortable. Room was very small and a cute window over looking the yard. People were staying up stairs and down but there were big open common areas. We felt like we had the house to our self. Wonderful breakfast, set up inside, but could go out on a big outside area with a beautiful view. Friendly people. N
Bed and Breakfast
Castell de Guardiola
Located in Guardiola in the Catalonia Region, 29 mi from Barcelona, Castell de Guardiola features an outdoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool and terrace. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the mountains.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a shared lounge at the property. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Castell de Guardiola offers traditional meals, special menus and packed lunches on request.Sitges is 30 mi from Castell de Guardiola, while Castelldefels is 29 mi away. The nearest airport is El Prat Airport, 30 mi from Castell de Guardiola.
- A genuine warm home-like Catalan hospitality in a beautiful and quiet location. I strongly recommend having your dinner there it is much better then any restaurant around.
- Friendly owners – very helpful. Great breakfast each day. Great views from patio. All very nice and clean.
- The welcome and personalized service that we received was well beyond our expectations. Eating the delicious (optional) supper on the terrace with an amazing view of the countryside was very memorable. The breakfasts were also very enjoyable. We found the room to be very comfortable and quiet.
- Excellent staff with fantastic service from Martha and Josep. Dinner was brilliant and great value.
- Fabulous!! Castell de Guardiola was superb. Marta and her son Joseph welcomed us like we were family. The relatively small castle has been restored in a classy understated way. The furnishings, rooms and pool area are lovely. The basement living room is large, comfortable with a library and large tv. The views are stunning looking over the countryside to Manressa, Montserrat and beyond. We so enjoyed Marta’s home style cooking, particularly the breakfasts. Eating dinner on the terrace was so romantic. We didn’t want to leave and will definitely return.
Bed and Breakfast
Bed & Breakfast Wine & Cooking Penedès
Set on a 17th-century farm house, Wine & Cooking Penedès is located in Pla del Penedès. This bed and breakfast offers a self-service bar and snacks on site. Free WiFi is available and a daily continental breakfast is served.This property has a shared terrace and a large garden with stunning views of the surrounding vineyards. Activities such as cycling and hiking can be done in the area.All rooms feature parquet floors and a flat-screen TV, as well as 1 private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer, and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided.Free private parking on site is available. The town of Puigdàlber is 3 minutes’ drive from Wine & Cooking Penedès, and Vilafranca del Penedès is 4.3 mi away. The nearest beach at Sitges is a 25-minute drive from the property. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 33 mi away.
- Based on the reviews, I had high expectations and the Bed and Breakfast met or exceeded the expectations. Marta is an excellent hostess, very friendly and helpful. The facility is comfortable and inviting. The location is at the center of the wine area with easy access to the wineries, monasteries and towns of the Penedes. There is a very good Catalan restaurant within easy walking distance. We also enjoyed the cooking and wine experience with Marta an Magnus.
- This is a wonderful B&B run by a delightful family that are intent on making you comfortable and happy. Everything was perfect, and the breakfast was incredible!
- This is a lovely B&B, so beautiful and relaxing, with gorgeous views over the vineyard, and superb hosts. Marta and Magnus are so gracious, and provided so much help-guidance on wineries to visit, restaurant reservations, even enabled us to visit the gym where the ‘castellers’ practice! The breakfast was great, including fresh eggs from their chickens. The location is only about 40 minutes from Barcelona, and right nearby countless wineries in the Penedes region. The room and bath were spotlessly clean and spacious, with charming decor. We highly recommend a stay here for a peaceful and luxurious holiday!
Lovely b&b surrounded by vineyards.
The owner is super friendly and very attentive. Thank you for arranging an excellent vegan breakfast only for us 🙂
- A wonderful spot in the country just outside Barcelona. Great for Cava country, or as a way station on our way to the airport.
Bed and Breakfast
Cal Fuster De La Plaça
Located in San Martín de Tous in the Catalonia region, Cal Fuster De La Plaça provides accommodations with free WiFi.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.Cal Fuster De La Plaça has a terrace.If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible nearby.Manresa is 26 miles from the accommodation, while Montserrat is 24 miles away. Barcelona-El Prat Airport is 47 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Bed and Breakfast
Offering a garden and free WiFi, Habitaciones Baobab has accommodations in Rubí.All units feature air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. There’s a seating and/or dining area in some units.Guests can enjoy a meal at the in-house restaurant, which serves a variety of European dishes.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.A car rental service is available at this property.Barcelona is 13 miles from Habitaciones Baobab. The nearest airport is Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 19 miles from the accommodation.
- Helpful and friendly staff, decent bathroom and great value
- Very helpful – staff very willing to do all that they can to make you feel at home
- This was new n nice small room with warm feelings of home with all basic facilities.
El dueño del establecimiento te atiende con mucha cordialidad. Me sorprendio que a pesar de ser baño compartido estuviera limpio.
El salon tie e un billar y un futbolin.
- EL TRATO FAMILIAR Y EN TODO MOMENTO SOLICITO. LA LIMPIEZA y ORDEN.POR FIN El RESTAURANT CON UNA COCINA FUSION AFRICA y MEDITERRANEA
Bed and Breakfast
Casa Del PI
Offering a terrace and views of the mountain, Casa Del PI is set in Font-Rubí, 19 mi from Sitges. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Casa Del PI features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire and guests can enroll in other activities such as botanic visits and other workshops.Tarragona is 28 mi from Casa Del PI, while Castelldefels is 24 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 28 mi from Casa Del PI.
- Santi, the host, is lovely. So cheery and helpful. The view from the top is beautiful and sunrise was incredible. Breakfast was spot on, served at our requested time!
- The owner was excellent! we felt really welcome. Mucho Gracias!!!!
Owners really nice, you feel like home.
You really feel in the compete nature.
- Santi was extremely helpful. La Coll de la Barranca is at the end of the track, but is worth the travel. Santi is a great cook, the house and gardens lovely and the surrounding environment very peaceful.
- Everything was perfect, the most relaxed and calm place we have ever stayed, the owners are so welcoming and hospitable!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In El Bruc Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in El Bruc Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in El Bruc Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in El Bruc Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!