6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Csta Adje Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Csta Adje Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Csta Adje Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Csta Adje Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Csta Adje Tenerife. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Csta Adje Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Csta Adje Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Csta Adje Tenerife:
Bed and Breakfast
B&B Buenavista del Norte
With barbecue facilities and a garden, B&B Buenavista del Norte provides accommodations with free WiFi.A continental breakfast is served at the property.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.A bicycle rental service is available at this property, while cycling and fishing can be enjoyed nearby.Punta Teno Lighthouse is 6 miles from B&B Buenavista del Norte. Tenerife Norte Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- everything was great, breakfast was very good and the staff was nice
easy check-in and check-out
owners were very nice
everything was very clean
nice self made marmalade for breakfast,it was available all day
- Very kind Staffan, everything was very cleaning! Very good breakfast!
- The hostel is situated on the main square. It means you are right in the heart of the town. The owner is very friendly, and even came and found me in a local restaurant when there was a carnival as he was afraid that my car would be parked somewhere it might get towed away.
Very tradicional beautiful house in the traditional Cararian style located directly on the village plaza. Max. 10 minutes walk until the bus station which brings you everywhere you need at the island.
Carol receive us very friendly under stormy weather and I chat daily with José Luiz asking this and that. We really felt at home and wish we could have stayed longer.
Bed and Breakfast
La Casa De Raquel
Offering a terrace, La Casa De Raquel has accommodations in Los Silos. Complimentary WiFi is offered.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the property.Puerto de la Cruz is 20 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Adeje is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 35 miles from La Casa De Raquel.
No reviews yet.
Bed and Breakfast
B&B Casa La Moringa
Offering a garden and free WiFi, B&B Casa La Moringa has accommodations in Los Silos.Fitted with a patio, the units feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower. A toaster and electric tea pot are also featured.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.If you would like to discover the area, snorkeling, cycling and fishing are possible nearby and the bed and breakfast can arrange a bicycle rental service.Puerto de la Cruz is 20 miles from B&B Casa La Moringa. Tenerife Norte Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- The place is very pretty, clean and comfortable. It’s perfectly located in a little quiet village surrounded by mountains with the ocean a few minutes walk away. You’ll also find a bit bigger town 10 minutes drive away for more action. The owner is super welcoming and made me feel like home away from home.
Machteld was a great host and she with her cute chihuahua made us feel like home. The breakfast with homemade bread was delicious. We were also given a hot herbal tea from the garden upon our arrival that should make us healthy forever.
The location is amazing, settled in beautiful surroundings of the pretty little town of Los Silos in spectacular scenery.
- The house (which is old, renovated house with a soul) is located in a small, quiet village. The nature around the village is beautiful. There is also very good restaurant where you can eat local food and taste local vine. Marisa was really nice to us and we felt really welcome. The room was spacious and clean, the bathroom also. If you are looking for a place where you will feel like at home, this is the right place for you!
- Great location for an early morning start at Buenavista Golf
- The apartment is located in small city Los Silos and is perfectly matching the nice atmosphere of the city. The place was spacious, very clean and comfortable. Every small detail of the apartment was well decorated and planned, and, therefore, contributed to the great overall experience of the stay. The owner is very helpful and friendly, takes a good care of the building and greeted us with the nice, fresh and home-made breakfast. The city is small and cozy and well situated to continue the journey to La Masca and/or Punta de Teno.
Bed and Breakfast
Casa Regina Tenerife
Set in Tamaimo, Casa Regina Tenerife offers free WiFi, and guests can enjoy a garden and a terrace.Some units have a balcony and/or patio.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Casa Regina Tenerife offers a hot tub.Guests can go cycling or hiking, and the property offers a bicycle rental service.Playa de las Americas is 19 mi from the accommodations, while Puerto de la Cruz is 30 mi from the property. Tenerife Sur Airport is 27 mi away.
– Clean and tidy, very elegant room
– Very relaxing stay
– Nice owner who was quite flexible
– Nearby Pizza restaurant!
– Quite near Santiago Teide / Masca
– Location seemed like a small town but had quite a nice vibe. Enough people around to give it some positive energy.
- Everything was perfect, family friendly atmosphere, very kind staff, amazingly cozy place. Breakfast was delicious. One of the best hotels I’ve been so far.
- The room was nice and clean. The common terrace was very sunny, and we loved sitting there in the afternoon. There are a few restaurants 300-400m away. We also went for a very nice quick morning hike (~2h back and forth) up the mountain, as suggested by the hotel owner. Parking was ok. The views from the village are gorgeous. Beaches are accessible by car.
- Very good location and kind owners. There is a big rest zone on terrace with jacuzzi and great view to mountains. A lot of free parking spaces around appartment.
- Very friendly host, mattress was the most comfortable one in Tenerife. Parking easily available, shops and restaurants around the corner. Would stay there again.
- – Clean and tidy, very elegant room
Bed and Breakfast
Espacio Antares B&B
Featuring free Wi-Fi and a roof terrace, Espacio Antares is located in Santa Barbara in Tenerife. It offers views of Mount Teide.Guests may choose between double or triple heated rooms with shared bathroom access in this relaxing homestay. Towels and bed linen are provided.There is a shared kitchen available for guests to prepare meals, and a shared living-dining area. Outside guests will find spacious gardens including a vegetable and fruit garden.Espacio Antares is a 10-minute drive from the coast and Parque Nacional del Teide is 25 mi away. Tenerife North Airport is one hour drive from the property.
- very interesting, atmospheric interior furnishings and an outdoor patio with a pond with gold fishes
- Fabulous view, extremely nice people, quiet and calm. Great breakfast, fruits always are available.
- Comfort and cleanliness outstanding. Breakfast supplies plentiful and delicious. Roof terrace with superb view.
- Very neat host and cosy premises. You may sit into artificial garden inside the house and enjoy the sound of fountain while sipping your beer as well as have a great view from the upper terrace while having breakfast. Clean room and also shared space. Good choice to stay for more days.
- Very good value for money, non tourist location with a local supermarket and cafe near by at local prices. Owners are very kind and the property is beautiful. Views of mount teide from the rooftop of the property. With lots of facilities including washing machine, cooker and breakfast. Property is a great find. 10/10
Bed and Breakfast
Casa Mariposa Guesthouse
Providing a terrace, Casa Mariposa Guesthouse has accommodations in Playa de San Juan.There’s a shared bathroom with bath in all units, along with free toiletries and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Playa de las Americas is 13 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Los Cristianos is 13 miles away. Tenerife Sur Airport is 21 miles from the property.
The host were very welcoming.
The room was clean.
Equipment are good.
Never been somewhere so welcoming
Everything from the airport to the airport the whole experience was fantastic
- It was so relaxing and like home from home. Our room was very clean and our hosts were excellent, nothing was to much trouble.
Superb location ideal for golfers & couples!!!
Fantastic accommodation: immaculately clean room, very comfortable bed. Amazed by views from three main terraces… stunning. Hosts great… friendly and nothing too much trouble. Lots of little extras that make your stay memorable. Top class!
- Superb breakfast…great value for money..kerrys freshly made pancakes are amazing😍😍fantastic location..very friendly and helpful hosts..and stargazing at night from hot tub is an awesime experience 😀😀
- The host were very welcoming.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Csta Adje Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Csta Adje Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Csta Adje Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Csta Adje Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!