6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Cortes de la Frontera Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Cortes de la Frontera Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Cortes de la Frontera Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cortes de la Frontera Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cortes de la Frontera Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Cortes de la Frontera Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Cortes de la Frontera Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Cortes De La Frontera Andalucía:
Bed and Breakfast
El Diplomatico Feo – The Ugly Diplomat
Featuring a shared outdoor swimming pool, El Diplomatico Feo (The Ugly Diplomat) is located 0.9 mi from San Pablo Buceite. This property offers a bar and a large garden with fruit trees.All air-conditioned rooms at this bed and breakfast include 2 single beds that can be joined together, and private bathroom with free toiletries and a shower. There is also a private terrace with outdoor furniture and views of the surrounding mountains.Guests can enjoy a shared sun terrace, TV lounge, bar and library. There are also bicycles available for free. Free WiFi is available in public areas.There are several restaurants, cafés and grocery shops within a 5-minute drive of El Diplomatico Feo (The Ugly Diplomat). Los Alcornocales Nature Reserve is 650 feet from the property, and the town of Jimena de la Frontera is 15 minutes away by car. San Pablo Train Station is 1.2 mi from the property.
- Great rural location, but near good restaurants. Before dinner, we had an interesting talk with the owner over free beers and snacks. We also spent some time relaxing and admiring the views in the fields above the house. The rooms are large and well furnished, including a mosquito net, which you may need to use. A copious breakfast was served outside on the porch.
- Ingrid & Bruce are delightful they are just great hosts. Breakfast is very special sat on the veranda with so much to choose from. A gorgeous swimming pool and garden and then you have the bonus of being able to sit in the meadow.
- Ingrid and Bruce were wonderful hosts and have very interesting stories to tell. They were extremely helpful informing us about the region and Ronda, where we were going next. We wish that our time constraints allowed us to stay there longer.
- We just loved the generosity of the owners, great recommendations and great company
The Ugly Diplomat (or diplomats really, there are two of them 🙂 ) is located at the end of an orange orchard a couple of minutes driving or 15 minute of walking from a small village with good restaurants (we got an amazing tips from the owner on a restaurant in the train station. Fantastic food!), We were supplied with headlights so we could walk safely in the dark.
Our room (Vietnam) was very nice and personally furnished with a great spacious bed and big bathroom.
Breakfast was amazing including a lemon cake made of their own lemons. Really good!
The owners were great as well giving as tips on what to do next on our journey through southern Spain. We followed their tips and it turned out just great. We would not hesitate to stay here again next time we pass through the area.
I could not recommend an accommodation more.
Bed and Breakfast
B&B Kia Ora
Located in Casares in the Andalusia region, B&B Kia Ora features a terrace. This bed and breakfast provides a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi.The bed and breakfast comes with a satellite flat-screen TV. The air-conditioned bed and breakfast also has a bathroom with a bath.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool. Cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Estepona is 13 miles from B&B Kia Ora, while La Línea de la Concepción is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 63 miles from the property.
- Fabulous location and Rene&Kay are wonderful hosts. Property is beautiful and views spectacular.
- Lovely location in the middle of the mountains with great view to the beach (also from the balconies), surrounded with palm trees, pool, nice garden, friendly owners, providing dinner and drinks on site; cutest puppy ever… 🙂
- wonderful location, decent balcony, perfect bed, amazing breakfast, optional bbq in heated area when cold, friendly helpful hosts
The place was incredible – we enjoyed every minute we were there. Spacious room, very good bed, nice bathroom, terrace with sea view, outdoor kitchen with grill, honesty bar, pool – it was amazing to swim and watch tens of birds of prey over your head.
The hosts were absolutely great – they contacted us before arrival to assure we´ll find the place, we got a welcome drink with tapas and then all our stay kept this level. Really extraordinary service.
I need to mention also excellent breakfasts. The freshly baked bread smelled fantastic and tasted even better. Good coffee, juice, yogurt, salami, egg, pastries – definitely more you can eat:-)
We wish to come back one day. Highly recommended place!
- The experience felt like paradise. The decoration was very beautiful, tropical, with a lot of attention to details, both in the rooms and in the garden/pool area. The hosts were extremely attentive and nice, the views were wonderfully relaxing, panoramic over the entire area and towards the sea (not really sea-views though). The breakfast was very rich and varied, 5-stars, everything you could possibly want. The pool water was warm and inviting. Overall amazing.
Bed and Breakfast
Casares Village Bed & Breakfast
Casares Village Bed & Breakfast provides accommodations with a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi, and is located in Casares.Some units include a seating area and/or a terrace.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Gibraltar is 30 miles from Casares Village Bed & Breakfast, while Estepona is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 64 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Bed and Breakfast
Salvatierra Guest House
One of our best sellers in Ronda! Located 900 feet from Iglesia de Santa María la Mayor (Ronda) in Ronda, Salvatierra Guest House has accommodations with air conditioning and free WiFi.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.A continental or buffet breakfast is available each morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool.A terrace can be found at Salvatierra Guest House, along with a shared lounge.Plaza de Espana is 1,800 feet from the accommodation, while Tajo’s Tree-lined Avenue is 0.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 62 miles from the property.
- Amazing room and ambiance throughout the BnB. Loved sitting on the terrace for sunset. Breakfast was delicious, too. Ali was so friendly and helpful, we loved her recommendations for restaurants and helpful tips (like going to the rooftop bar to see the bullring). She gave easy free parking recos as well. No detail forgotten. This is a hidden gem!!
- Location was breathtaking! Built in part of the moorish walls… it is a historical building with charming and eclectic design and details. Gordon and his wife’s hospitality was beyond excellent. Their recommendations for less touristy activities bars and restaurants were perfect and we had some of our best meals in Ronda. The house itself was very comfortable and clean and you get an amazing sunrise plus aerial views of the old city. Location was awesome… and the breakfast was beautiful! Fresh fruit, bread, pastries, French press coffee and local cheeses and cold cuts. We enjoyed our coffee the balcony- so peaceful. One of the best accommodations out of all week in andalucia. Ronda was our fav destination.
- Great location. Charming hosts. Beautiful views. Lovely home and room.
- Staying at Salvatierra Guest House is a wonderful experience based on its location, quality of accommodation, great breakfast and welcoming owners. The garden area is especially pleasant and welcoming.
- I couldn’t say enough positive things about the owners–Gordon and Ali. So kind, helpful, accommodating and just lovely in general. Place was cozy and immaculately clean. Absolutely loved the ambience and decor. Breakfast was perfect. Everything was beyond expectations. Best B&B we’ve ever stayed at. Location was perfect too. Views were spectacular.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Ronda, M.L. Campo provides accommodations with a seating area and a kitchenette.There’s a fully equipped shared bathroom with bath or shower and a hair dryer.The bed and breakfast has a seasonal outdoor pool.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Plaza de Espana is 3.4 miles from M.L. Campo, while Iglesia de Santa María la Mayor (Ronda) is 3.8 miles away. Malaga Airport is 64 miles from the property.
The finca is just outside Ronda and a really nice place. Everything inside is modern and the beds are more than good! We slept like god’s in it.
Also the check in worked easy and we always felt welcome and good. Thank you!
There are also animals on the property. Super lovely dogs and horses, all really nice tammed and happy!
We had a really nice stay!
- Clean, spacious, country, just great. Beautiful scenery. Love it, but for the distance.
- Me gustaba la amplitud de las instalaciones; la cocina, la sala de estar, rincones para sentarse. Estaba todo relativamente nuevo; los muebles, una pantalla grande de televisión. Las habitaciones tenían sus propias cerraduras. Me gustaba el silencio por la noche; nada de ruido de coches, únicamente se escuchaba los animales (caballos, perros, una lechuza, vacas, etc.) También por estar sola como mujer unas noches en la casa me agradaba de tener buenas cerraduras en las puertas y rejas en las ventanas y sentirme más segura por ello. También me gustaba poder tener a mi perro conmigo en la casa, aunque tuve que pagar un suplemento de 5 euros por noche por ella.
When you wake up in the morning you hear the birds sing while in nature … except if a dog barks an hour and a half to your window at 07.00 in the morning …
Al despertar por la mañana escuchas los pájaros cantar al estar en la naturaleza….excepto si un perro se pone a ladrar una hora y media hacia tu ventana a las 07.00 de la mañana…
Ungewöhnliche Unterkunft. Liegt 5 Km außerhalb von Jerez und ist eine kleine Farm.
Die Gastgeberin spricht perfekt Deutsch und ist sehr nett und hilfsbereit. Die Räumlichkeiten sind
ungewöhnlich groß und alles neu eingerichtet. Wunderbares Bett !
Allerdings sollte man Tiere mögen, denn Hundegebell oder Hahnengeschrei am frühen Morgen
gehören eben auch dazu.
- The finca is just outside Ronda and a really nice place. Everything inside is modern and the beds are more than good! We slept like god’s in it.
Bed and Breakfast
Buena Vista Ronda Club
One of our top picks in Ronda.Set in Ronda, 2,300 feet from Plaza de Espana, Buena Vista Ronda Club features rooms with mountain views and free WiFi. Among the various facilities of this property are an outdoor swimming pool, a terrace and a bar. Iglesia de Santa María la Mayor (Ronda) is 0.6 mi away.Rooms have access to a shared terrace with a city view. The private bathroom is equipped with free toiletries. At Buena Vista Ronda Club all rooms have air conditioning, heating, music player with bluetooth and a flat-screen TV.At the accommodations guests are welcome to take advantage of a sauna. Guests at Buena Vista Ronda Club will be able to enjoy activities in and around Ronda, like hiking. Breakfast is served at a cafeteria within a short walking distance from the property.Tajo’s Tree-lined Avenue is 2,300 feet from the property. Malaga Airport is 37 mi away.
- My best booking.com experience ever. The place has a marvelous view, cosy and friendly atmosphere. Patrick (the owner) is a very kind and hospitable person, and has an individual approach to each guest. Buena Vista Ronda Club is not just a hotel, it is a place that feels like home where you can relax and fully enjoy your holiday in Ronda.
- Loved the ambiance, the beauty Patrick has created. So peaceful, white, with natural rock outcroppings, the serene pool and sauna area, the deck with pillows to lie on overlooking the valley-lovely! The honor bar with wine and beer. Room has a wall mural and a textured wall and a great shower! Bed was okay. We had breakfast at the closest of the three cafe choices that came with the room and were very happy with the service and quality (and the portion was huge! ) The juice was freshly squeezed and coffee con leche was typical good Spanish coffee. Parking was convenient ( DO follow the map they send and not Google maps or GPS)
- Such a beautiful setting, such lovely facilities, such nice people. Really a great experience. Worth it for the stunning views over the valley.
- What a beautiful little boutique hotel! Alima was so welcoming on arrival and even called to check that we were heading the right way (lucky she did, as we weren’t!) and she then guided us to the parking. From parking space to the hotel is a short walk up a few flights of stairs/hills, so something to keep in mind. We were offered a drink on arrival and had access to an honesty bar. Room was super stylish with a STUNNING view over the countryside. I loved how the room had a small living room with the view. Hotel is about a 15 minute walk to the main sites of Ronda, but we enjoyed doing it every day. Would definitely choose this hotel if we return to Ronda!
- Loved this place! Everything was clean, stylish, and beautiful. Our hosts Patrick and Julia were very welcoming. We’d love to come back again.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Cortes De La Frontera Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Cortes de la Frontera Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Cortes de la Frontera Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Cortes de la Frontera Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!