6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Comfort Village Clarendon – Top Hotel Reviews
Comfort Village Clarendon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Comfort Village Clarendon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Comfort Village Clarendon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Comfort Village Clarendon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Comfort Village Clarendon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Comfort Village Clarendon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Comfort Village Clarendon:
Mus Com Bac
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Mus Com Bac is located in Comfort Village, 31 miles from Ocho Rios and 30 miles from Kingston. Free private parking is available on site.The nearest airport is Norman Manley Airport, 31 miles from Mus Com Bac.
No reviews yet.
Country Home Villa Bed & Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Mandeville! Located in Mandeville, 18 miles from Treasure Beach, Country Home Bed & Breakfast features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Sangster Airport is 41 miles from the property.
- Friendly hospitable staff. Large room. Great breakfast
All my needs were met.we had our own keys to go and come at any time of the day or night.we also
had self catering with all the kitchen requirements and fridge for storage.Rosalie was very nice
She even printed our check in boarding passes and I was sorry to
Leave it was more than my expectation.I would recommend my
family and friends.
Great WI FI. Hot water was perfect. Very private and nice.
Mrs O’Malley was the perfect hostess and the food was great.
Ms Joy was so beautiful and pleasant thanks for breakfast. I will use the location again.
- We had a beautiful time at Country Home B&B! Mrs. Rosalie and Ms. Joy made our stay very enjoyable. They were hospitable and attentive to our needs. They prepared a Jamaican breakfast every morning, which was superb! The b&b is well located – a 1/2 mile from the main thoroughfare in Mandeville – getting around by car was very easy. We traveled with our 14 month old – and had no problems – Mrs. Rosalie and Ms. Joy were wonderful. I would not hesitate in recommending Country Home to anyone traveling to or staying in Mandeville.
- Loved the antique atmosphere and design of contry home villa. Was a very relaxing,comfortable stay and the owner was polite and friendly. Would definitely visit again.
Located in Mandeville, 20 miles from Treasure Beach, Quantocks features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Sangster Airport is 43 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Located in Mandeville, 18 miles from Treasure Beach, Agapantha Cottage features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Sangster Airport is 43 miles away.
- We did like our breakfast. We were asked thevday before what we would like to eat fir our breakfast. And we got eggs with bacon as well as jamaican breakfast – ackee and saltfish. It was very nice.
- The host and staff were very pleasant and attentive.I enjoyed my stay
- The property—-birds, flora and fauna, owners — the staff are amazing and are so happy to make the stay even more enjoyable. Thank you so much. Blessings from Jamaica
- Felt like home! Owner is just the sweetest and kindest host. Breakfast was amazing. We would definitely come back next time we are in town.
- The breakfast was ok. However there was no healthy options. I.e No fruits on the menu
Casa da Buena Vista
Located in Mandeville, a town 60 minutes’ drive from Thompson Town, Casa da Buena Vista is 1.2 miles from the Northern Caribbean University. It offers free WiFi access and shuttle services can be provided for an extra fee.The apartments are fully appointed and feature an equipped kitchenette that includes an electric kettle, kitchenware and a fridge, outdoor dining area and seating area.Grocery delivery services can be arranged at Casa da Buena Vista, as well as car-hire services.At Casa da Buena Vista you will find a garden and a terrace. Other services, like ironing and laundry facilities are offered. The property offers free parking.Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay can be reached in 2 hours and 20 minutes by car.
Netflicks was the best
Host happy to advise and assist in any way they could
Knowledgable on area
Own kitchen in apartments
- Lisa, Richard and Josephine made us feel so welcome and I knew if I had questions or request I should just ask and I did. They went beyond the call of duty.
Staff were extremely friendly and helpful.
I checked in very late, but it was not a problem. Paul stayed up to great me and give me access to the apartment.
Shower was super hot.
Breakfast was tailored to my fussy needs.
Apartment felt homely
Lisa was brilliant, and even joined me for breakfast.
Grounds and decor were great.
On getting back to UK I found out that some friends had stayed a few months before, and they also thought id was great.
Hope it is free when I am next in the Manchester.
- Lovely garden. House felt safe. Josephine the housekeeper is so sweet and helpful. Wonderful super king bed.
Lovely house and lovely people. Loads of chactor and good parking space. Thank you for having us
Jeanette & Christina. Xx
- Netflicks was the best
Mandeview Hotel offers accommodations in Mandeville. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Sangster Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- Over all the staff an the food an location was on point i would definitely revisit.
The staff was excellent !
The views are to die for !
- Very clean they changed my bedding often and fresh flowers were used and the food was lovely
- Lovely room and bathroom and wonderful view. Friendly atmosphere easy to chat to everyone
- The ambience was lovely ..staff and management polite,friendly and very helpful
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Comfort Village Clarendon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Comfort Village Clarendon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Comfort Village Clarendon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Comfort Village Clarendon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!