6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Cástaras Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Cástaras Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Cástaras Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cástaras Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cástaras Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Cástaras Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Cástaras Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Cástaras Andalucía:
Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, L’atelier B&B offers pet-friendly accommodations in Mecina Fondales.The rooms have a private bathroom.Granada is 47 mi from L’atelier B&B, while Sierra Nevada is 2 hours away by car. Federico García Lorca Airport is 56 mi from the property.
- The atmosphere was great and laid-back. B&B in a small authentic village house. Lovely decorated room, very quiet, beautiful village. Very friendly owners, who gave us maps for hiking and were very helpful in general. Excellent veggie food. We had a kitchen for ourselves to use next to the room and a bathroom (which, minor negative point) good be better ventilated.
- Michel and Brigette were extremely friendly and helpful. And interesting
- Very warm and personal welcome, lots of good tips for our journey, a fine and original cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We felt like part of the family.
- A very special hotel with few rooms. Very nice location and helpfull manager. It has a vegitarian kitchen and the food was very good.
- Friendly proprietor, original cosy decor, quiet environment in lovely area. Good breakfast and easy access to explore the area
Bed and Breakfast
Sierra y Mar
Offering a garden and terrace overlooking the mountains of Alpujarra, Sierra y Mar is located in Ferreirola, 1.9 mi from Sierra Nevada National Park. The property also features free Wi-Fi and shared TV lounge.Heated rooms heated at the property features a double bed or 2 single beds. Each offers a terrace and private bathroom with a shower.Sierra y Mar has a shared kitchen, and bars and restaurants in Mecina are located 10 minutes’ walk away.Almeria Airport in Almeria is 52 mi away and the coast and the amazing city of Granada are within 1.5 hours’ drive.
The location was great, Inger and Sepp were very friendly and helpfull. Great breakfast outside on the terrace.
Excellent place to hike in the Aljapurras.
- Beautiful views and garden. Our host provided a wonderful breakfast, sitting on the terrace in sun or else inside if not warm enough for that. He lit a woodburner every evening so we had a lovely cosy space to hang out in the living room. And he advised us on what walks to do each day and they were all really great
- Very friendly staff, room with beautiful mountain view, delicious breakfast
- Loved the location, the garden, our friendly hosts, wonderful breakfast, beautiful touches, kitchen very thoughtful and gorgeous separate little houses.
Really nice garden with many separate terraces for every single room, well equipped guest kitchen, friendly host who gave us many good recommendations for hiking.
We really enjoyed the good views of the mountains. However, Ferreirola is very remote, it’s situated at the end of a tiny road. Excellent location for hiking, and you can walk to the next village for restaurants. For all other supplies you have to take the car.
- The location was great, Inger and Sepp were very friendly and helpfull. Great breakfast outside on the terrace.
Bed and Breakfast
Refugio Alpujarra Alta
Located in Sierra Nevada Natural Park, 7 hours walk from Mulhacen Mountain, Refugio Alpujarra Alta features a sun terrace with mountain views and free WiFi.Private and shared rooms include bed linen and individual lockers. Bathrooms are shared.Refugio Alpujarra Alta features a shared fully-equipped kitchen and a shared living room with a library, board games and fireplace. You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property, where staff can provide tourist information. Supermarkets and restaurants are within 50 feet.Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 31 mi away.
- The reception, the host, the clean rooms, the location, the breakfast, everything was great
- The refugio is an amazing place and the hosts very attentive and helpful with us. We loved the rustic feeling and beautifully decorated place, with firewood in the stove and delicious breakfast We had a really nice stay!! And the nature around is breathtaking.
- This place was the most delightful accommodation I could have imagined after a long journey up to Trevelez. Everything was fresh and clean. The ambiance and decor of the place was calm, warm, and homey. During the evening, there was an iron stove fire going that couldn’t have been any more enchanting. The host was incredibly friendly and offered great advice for my hiking trip. I only stayed for one night passing through the village, but wished I had more time to relax and enjoy!
- Friendly staff, very clean property with nice comfortable and clean rooms. Beautiful rustic setting with great view from the terrace. Great place to stay before doing one of the great hikes out of town.
- Miriam and Angel were fantastic hosts. Always available for questions and recommendations and even offering to help when I was sick. Very clean and newly remodeled place. Worth staying more than one night. Lovely views!
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Soportújar, Cortijo Solera has accommodations with free WiFi and access to a garden with an outdoor swimming pool.A terrace with sea views is offered in each unit.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or buffet breakfast.If you would like to discover the area, skiing and hiking are possible nearby.Lanjarón is 13 miles from Cortijo Solera, while Motril is 29 miles from the property. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 54 miles away.
We really enjoyed our stay,
Marek and Ania are so welcoming and warm. The place has nice and neat design, everything clean and soft.
Ania cooks delicious food.
Beautiful to wake up to the view of Sierra Nevada.
This was our most memorable stay in the Alpujarras.
- Fantastic, tranquille place. Hospitality of the owners was overwhelming. Great choice as a base for trips in Sierra Nevada.
- The host was helpful and friendly. The views were amazing!
- An amazing location, high in the hills with spectacular views. The rooms are comfortable and the swimming pool refreshing. Run by a very friendly and helpful family who produce delicious and very good value supper on demand.
The outstanding view, the isolated location, the walks straight from the house, the friendly family who run it . On The table was a mountain of sun ripened tomatoes which welcome us. The welcome goodies in our room.
We loved this place and want to buy it !
- We really enjoyed our stay,
Bed and Breakfast
A welcoming, intimate hotel blessed by a stunning mountain backdrop and located in Lanjarón, not far from the center and the towns well-known spa.An authentic, family-run, affordable establishment that features a sun terrace with panoramic views and is located in wonderful countryside surrounding ideal for outdoor enthusiasts and activity holidays.Just 31 mi south from the wonderful city of Granada and 25 mi from the Costa Tropical and at the entrance of the Sierra Nevada national park.
- The hotel seems like a classic last-century hiking hotel. Everything is rustical, but not dirty or shady. An effort has been made to modernize some areas (new ACs, some new paint here and there).
- We liked the central location and the view of the mountains from our small balcony. Good continental breakfast for the price. Very clean.
- VFM, VFM, VFM ! Also clean sheets, adequate en-suite, extra bed clothes if required.
- Staff member I dealt with excellent. New decor novel
- Close to town centre. Friendly welcome from the hosts. Comfy room, although very small.
Bed and Breakfast
La Fuente Retreat – B&B
La Fuente Retreat – B&B has accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi, and is located in Acequias.Guests can use the hot tub.A sun terrace is available on site and cycling can be enjoyed within close proximity of the bed and breakfast.Granada is 20 miles from La Fuente Retreat – B&B, while Almuñécar is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 33 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Cástaras Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Cástaras Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Cástaras Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Cástaras Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!