6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Capulín Puntarenas – Top Hotel Reviews
Capulín Puntarenas is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Capulín Puntarenas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Capulín Puntarenas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Capulín Puntarenas. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Capulín Puntarenas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Capulín Puntarenas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Capulín Puntarenas:
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Located in Jacó in the region of Puntarenas, 29 miles from Montezuma, Casa Lili features an outdoor pool and views of the pool.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Tambor is 27 miles from Casa Lili, and Esterillos is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tambor Airport, 25 miles from Casa Lili.
- From our arrival everything was perfect !! The room, location and ambience were all superb.
- We loved the hosts, they’ve shown great hospitality by welcoming us and much more. The b&b is charming, quiet and relaxing yet close to Herradura beach and to Jaco (10-15 mins by car). We also greatly appreciated the breakfast.
- Spacious studio with simple cooking facilities. Comfortable bed and nice hot shower.
- It is like a beautiful little oasis, the pool is the perfect temp. and the garden is lovely. The owners are helpful and friendly. The room was large and spotless with a private terrace the breakfast was fabulous.
- Nice and simple accommodations. Free breakfast was good.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Tiriguro Lodge is located in San Mateo. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Jacó is 25 miles from Tiriguro Lodge, and San José is 30 miles away. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 22 miles from the property.
We spent a most enjoyable last three days of our Costa Rican holiday at Tiriguro Lodge. We loved sitting on our peaceful verandah looking out over the Pacific in the distance whilst being surrounded by forest. Breakfast was always delicious with homemade banana cake one day and strange new fruits on others, such as the delicious Costa Rican White pineapple. The room is impeccably clean, well-furnished, with coffee maker, fridge and microwave.
The delightfully unpretentious little town of San Mateo is only 10 minutes drive down the road and we were recommended two good local restaurants. It is definitely a place we shall return to if we come back to Costa Rica.
- Tiriguro Lodge sits on a beautifully landscaped property and presents expansive views of the Costa Rican countryside. The prioerthad a beautiful view and the rooms are impeccably clean and compact.
– very warm-hearted welcome
– excellent rooms, tastefully decorated
– unique view and awesome sunsets
– great, tasty home-made breakfast
– upfront downpayment by credit-card so very really felt our stay was 100% confirmed
– very, very friendly and helpful hosts
– very good recommendations for restaurants
– beautiful, beautiful garden and pool
- Comfortable beds, beautiful grounds and very informative and friendly hosts. Great place to stop on the way back to San Jose airport!
- Peace, view, owner, cleanness, classy breakfast fruit plate and crepes, very good price.
- We spent a most enjoyable last three days of our Costa Rican holiday at Tiriguro Lodge. We loved sitting on our peaceful verandah looking out over the Pacific in the distance whilst being surrounded by forest. Breakfast was always delicious with homemade banana cake one day and strange new fruits on others, such as the delicious Costa Rican White pineapple. The room is impeccably clean, well-furnished, with coffee maker, fridge and microwave.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the garden, La Perlita is located in Jacó. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is available.Montezuma is 30 miles from LA PERLITA, and Tambor is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tambor Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Quiet, but very easy walking distance to both the beach and the main street with stores, restaurants, bars, etc.
- Owners were great, French Breakfast every day was amazing. Allowed me to pay half upon arrival instead of wire. Great location, minutes from center of strip. Enjoyed Sunday night wine tasting and social.
- Overall experience was great. The owners were fabulous. Breakfast was fabulous. Our casita was fabulous. We feel we got a great value
- Wonderful hosts who go out of their way to make sure you enjoy your stay. We also enjoyed the beautiful large rooms and close walking distance to the beach.
- Nice place that is relatively close to the main drag. Nice friendly retired French couple run it. Marc and Pirrette(?).
Located in Tárcoles in the region of Puntarenas, 14 miles from Jacó, Rancho Capulin features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Alajuela is 29 miles from Rancho Capulin, and Esterillos is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- The view from our room was i-n-s-a-n-e! Gorgeous valley, river, jungle with the ocean in the distance! We sat on our private balcony and felt like we were the only two people on earth watching macaw’s and parrots fly by! The hosts were so nice and kind, breakfast was a great opportunity to meet other guests (I didn’t even know there were any, the way this place is laid out is so private!) and we enjoyed using the binoculars on the breakfast patio to see the crocodiles in the river far below…stay here!
- Nicely designed room with excellent view. Nice garden and pool. Fantastic homemade breakfast served on terasse.
- Claudine is an extremely hospitable host and the property is beautiful — perfect location for a stopover in Tarcoles.
viele Vögel im Garten
wunderschöne Aussicht von der Terrasse während des Frühstücks
- Ambiente könnte nicht besser sein (Unterkunft, Pool, Garten, Aussicht). Die Gastgeberin ist sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit. Alles tip top sauber und gepflegt.
STUNNING OCEANVIEWS, SUNSET & BEACH IN PUNTA LEONA
Featuring direct access to Playa Blanca and outstanding ocean views, STUNNING OCEANVIEWS, SUNSET & BEACH IN PUNTA LEONA is a 2-level Penthouse condo. Guests enjoy free WiFi and complimentary private parking.All 3 bedrooms are air-conditioned and come with fans and mosquito nets. The kitchen is fitted with a microwave, a coffee machine, a toaster oven, rice cooker and kettle and guests can enjoy a continental breakfast.STUNNING OCEANVIEWS, SUNSET & BEACH IN PUNTA LEONA offers a shared infinity pool and 2 private terraces. Numerous wildlife such as Scarlett Macaws and Frigatebirds can be observed regularly.Hiking and Cycling are among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 37.9 miles from the bed and breakfast. Jacó is 6.2 miles from STUNNING OCEANVIEWS, SUNSET & BEACH IN PUNTA LEONA, while Manuel Antonio is 55.9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Villa Alta Bed&Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Villa Alta Bed&Breakfast offers accommodations in Barranca. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV with cable channels.You will find a tour desk at the property.Jacó is 27 miles from Villa Alta Bed&Breakfast, and Tambor is 29 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 35 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Capulín Puntarenas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Capulín Puntarenas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Capulín Puntarenas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Capulín Puntarenas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!