6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Capiatá – Top Hotel Reviews
Capiatá is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Capiatá. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Capiatá. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Capiatá. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Capiatá right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Capiatá with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Capiatá:
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Rancho 3A is located in Capiatá, just 19 miles from Asuncion. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.San Bernardino is 7 miles from Rancho 3A, and Altos is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Silvio Pettirossi International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Guest House La Casa De Asuncion
Located in Asuncion, 21 miles from San Bernardino, Guest House La Casa De Asuncion features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Altos is 25 miles from Guest House La Casa De Asuncion, and Areguá is 16 miles from the property. Silvio Pettirossi International Airport is 9 miles away.
- This is a small guest house run by a friendly family. The cat has just had kittens and they are in the kitchen but the kitchen did not seem dirty. My bedroom was large and the bed fairly comfortable. The shared bathroom was reasonably clean but the bath did not look clean at all. The seating area had one table and chair and was also the karaoke room. This is a small guest house and the facilities, to my mind, did not match what was offered on the web site. The seating area which had one table, one chair and a mattress was also the karaoke room. Breakfast for which I paid $3 was a cup of coffee and two pastries.
Muy buena atención, Mirta es una gran persona!
Cerca se encuentra un supermercado muy completo.
A dos cuadras pasa el colectivo que te lleva a la terminal de omnibus.
- La ubicación céntrica,total comodidad y muy buena atención.
- La calidez y amabilidad de la dueña…te hacen sentir como en casa
- Está bueno el lugar tranquilo ..buen trato, muy comoda la cama si😊 todo muy bueno👍
One of our best sellers in Asuncion! Located in Asuncion in the region of Asunción, 16 miles from San Bernardino, Casa Sucre features a sun terrace and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Altos is 21 miles from Casa Sucre, and Areguá is 12 miles from the property. Silvio Pettirossi International Airport is 5 miles away.
- Great staff, Cool common area and Good communication with other customers 😉
- Bed was excelent and shower had very good water pressure. Location is great as long as you dont want to go to the old downtown.
Great quiet place.
Small house with wide rooms
Nice Jacuzzi swimming pool outside.
There’s a Barbecue grill also.
I stayed ten days at Casa Sucre for work in Asunción. It is a really nice and individual place to be. Everything is tastefully furnished and decorated. The garden with pool gives Mediterranean atmosphere:)
Finally, Analia and her team are very sympathetic hosts, also helping to find nice free time activities.
- Very cool decor, beds are very very comfy, bathroom has everything you need and the common area/kitchen is perfect to work/hang out near the pool in hot summer days. The staff was very helpful and always doing their best to make the guest feel at home. We would definitely come back!
Los Jazmines B&B
Located in Asuncion, 18 miles from San Bernardino, Los Jazmines B&B features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Altos is 23 miles from Los Jazmines B&B, and Areguá is 13 miles away. Silvio Pettirossi International Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- Great hospitality and very helpful host. Good breakfast with plenty of fresh fruit and home made jam and pastries. Absolutely value for money.Very good location near omnibus terminal.Easy access to city center by bus #8.
- – Not in the centre of the town, but less than 5 min walk from bus station if that’s the place you need.
- Angélica la señora que nos recibió un amor súper amable
- Un lugar hermoso y cómodo donde fui atendido por la dueña la cual fue gentil en todo momento.
- Das Personal war ueberaus freundlich und hilfsbereit. Die Atmosphaere war sehr familiaer. Das Fruehstueck war gut. Herauszuheben sei besonders das immer frische Obst.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa naranja offers accommodations in Asuncion. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find luggage storage space at the property.San Bernardino is 20 miles from Casa naranja, and Altos is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Silvio Pettirossi International Airport, 9 miles from Casa naranja.
No reviews yet.
La casa de Víctor-Jacinto
La casa de Víctor-Jacinto is located in Asuncion, 20 miles from San Bernardino and 24 miles from Altos. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Areguá is 15 miles from La casa de Víctor-Jacinto, and Caacupé is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Silvio Pettirossi International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Capiatá Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Capiatá to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Capiatá but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Capiatá. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!