6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Cañete la Real Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Cañete la Real Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Cañete la Real Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cañete la Real Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cañete la Real Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Cañete la Real Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Cañete la Real Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Cañete La Real Andalucía:
Bed and Breakfast
Cortijo El Guarda
Set on beautiful grounds, this restored Andalusian farmhouse features spectacular views of the Alcalá Valley. Cortijo El Guarda preserves its original structure, offering a large courtyard and an outdoor swimming pool.Indoors, Cortijo El Guarda has a common kitchen and an honesty bar, as well as a library and a lounge with a fireplace and sofas. The house has white walls and exposed beams on the ceilings, featuring chestnut doors and rustic furniture.Each room is unique and individually decorated with original artwork, and most of them have a private patio and a fireplace. The beds have Egyptian cotton linens, while the luxury bathrooms come with a shower or a Victorian bath.Surrounded by olives and extensive gardens, the house serves a daily breakfast on the courtyard under a wooden pergola.The historic town of Ronda is 20 mi away, while Marbella is 1 hour and a half by car.
- An absolutely perfect site for a romantic and peaceful vacation in this beautiful spot. Mirabda and Hans are just an outstanding couple and their remarkable hospitality made our stay extra special indeed!
- The host Miranda and Hans are lovely. They make u feel at home. Loved everything about the property. I will definitely go yet again
- Miranda and Hans are very nice and welcoming hosts. The building and territory are beautiful and there’re a lot of flowers, nice place to feel relaxed and enjoy Andalucía’s nature.
- Great room in a beautiful building. Miranda and Hans were great hosts.
The place was amazing! Such a beautiful and peaceful spot. So perfect for our Honeymoon.
The farm had been lovingly restored and kept all its historical character and charm yet had all the luxuries you could want.
Super comfy beds, great shower, awesome breakfast.
Hans and Miranda were just the most wonderful hosts. They met us with a drink and we had a chat about the wedding and they were so helpful. It felt like staying with friends. And Hans is a fabulous chef and we had a meal on Friday night that was so good I asked for the receipe!
We had a wonderful stay and will definitely be back xx
Bed and Breakfast
El Patio Andalú
El Patio Andalú provides accommodations with a garden and free WiFi.All units come with a seating area, a TV and a fully equipped kitchenette. Some units feature a terrace and/or a patio with garden views.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 35 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- The clues in the name. Rooms are around a split level patio creating a wonderfully relaxing atmosphere. The owner with no English was friendly and helpful.Quite a little gem of a place
- Perfect rooms in patio. Great personel! Don’t speaking Spanish but everything was perfect. Beautiful!
Houslady was perfect!!! Kind and friendly!!! Nice place!!!!
Skvele misto!!! Ochotna pani!!! Dokonale. Neni co vytknout.
- Lovely home atmosphere, amazing landlady. Even though she doesn’t speak English, we manage to communicate.
- Helpful owner, especially given my lack of Spanish.
Bed and Breakfast
Casa Buena Vista
Located in Arriate, Casa Buena Vista provides accommodations with free WiFi.All units feature a TV, a private bathroom with bidet and a fully equipped kitchen. There’s a seating and/or dining area in some units.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool.A terrace is available on site and both cycling and hiking can be enjoyed within close proximity of Casa Buena Vista.Ronda is 5 miles from the accommodation, while Grazalema is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 63 miles from Casa Buena Vista.
10+ for the warm welcome of the owner Gary! Very beautiful and comfortable house, great emplacement with an awesome view on the village. Great breakfast with everything you want.
The double room had a private terrasse and was very comfortable. Ronda is 15 min away with the car.
Very easy to park in the street next to the house. We really enjoyed our stay, it was very resting. And if you like cycling the owner Gary can show you around!
- lovely accomodation, fantastic breakfast. Gary is an excellent host and cook. Thanks a lot for everything Gary. Hope see you soon.
- Gary is a great host and the house is fantastic in a brilliant little andalucian village – top marks.
- Great place, with fantastic view on Arriate. It’s just 10 min by car from Ronda and 30 from Setenil, but far away from crowdy touristic chaos. Kept very clean by the english owner Gary. Worth more than one day of visit, in order to appreciate the more relaxed and authentic side of Andalusia.
- We liked this quiet village away from the hubub of Ronda! The host was so much fun to talk to. He shared some great stories with us, also gave us some helpful tips on where to travel, and day trips, etc. The pool was great. The bedroom was comfy and clean. And had AC! A rarity in Spain in the summer when it was hot outside. We would love to come back.
- 10+ for the warm welcome of the owner Gary! Very beautiful and comfortable house, great emplacement with an awesome view on the village. Great breakfast with everything you want.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Ronda, 6 miles from Plaza de Espana, Casa Alta has accommodations with free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool.All units feature air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. There’s also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with a dishwasher, an oven, and a microwave.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.Casa Alta has a terrace.Guests can also relax in the garden or on the shared lounge area.Iglesia de Santa María la Mayor (Ronda) is 6 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 64 miles from Casa Alta.
- Casa Alta is a beautiful villa about 15 minutes from Ronda. The family running the hotel is very friendly and helpful. The house is absolutely adorable and comfortable. The pool is also very clean and nice to chill around. I’d absolutely come back to casa Alta!
- Peacefulness and beauty of area. Awesome pool and views!
Great view from the location & we really enjoyed the fire place from the living.
Wi-fi functioned well at the bungalows.
- The views around were very beautiful! The room was very clean and the host very kind! I recommend!
- Amazing view at the pool and the dogs are awesome!
Bed and Breakfast
No 31 Bed & Breakfast
Located in Olvera, No 31 Bed & Breakfast provides accommodations with a flat-screen TV. Complimentary WiFi is available.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.There’s a shared lounge at this property and guests can go cycling and hiking nearby.Ronda is 31 miles from No 31 Bed & Breakfast, while Grazalema is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 62 miles from the property.
Warm welcome with a lot of useful and interesting tips.
Amazing view of the high town castle and church.
Lovely indoors (both private and common).
Overall Peter and Sherri are adorable hosts.
- Warm hospitality and good breakfast. You can see the church from their roof top. But It’s a bit difficult for finding a parking. Luckily Peter has given us the map of the village and we managed to find the public parking for $0 charge. Both Peter and Shirley are very friendly and given us some tips. Enjoyed the stay.
- Amazing place, with super-friendly and helpful hosts, Peter and Sherri, who have put a great deal of thought into their stylish renovation of this old town house just a short walk from the castle and church. Ten out of ten, without a doubt.
- Peter and Sherri warmly welcomed us and we immediately felt like at home in their cosy house! They are thoughtful hosts, and the room was lovely and comfortable. I can only recommend this place!
- Exceptional hosts from beginning to end, fab property sympathetically restored in a wonderful location in the historic centre of the pueblo. Cannot wait to return.
- Warm welcome with a lot of useful and interesting tips.
Bed and Breakfast
La Escuela del Campo
Offering an outdoor pool, La Escuela del Campo is located 14 mi from Ronda. It offers free WiFi and both rooms and a house with mountain views.Each room here will provide you with a terrace. Featuring a shower, the private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer. The house includes a kitchenette.A continental breakfast is provided daily.Free on-site parking is provided. The Grazalema Mountains are 8.7 mi from the property. Estepona is a 90-minute drive away.
a wonderful experience. great views, friendly accommodating hosts and very clean.
breakfast was varied and delicious.
thank you so much for a fantastic stay!
a fantastic place to see the stars at night too!
- Very warm people, breakfast was haute cuisine and delicious. Beautiful place to stay, nearby nice cities like setenil and ronda, possibility to bycicle (via verde) and even to go for paragliden.
- La Escuela del Campo is peaceful, but isolated – with the nearest village about 10 minutes away. It is charming and the hosts are delightful and extremely helpful. Breakfast was superb – and the setting is great.
- Maria and Luke were wonderful hosts, even getting up early- as the sun rose over the valley, to make us coffee prior to us leaving.
- Delightful couple running the b&b. Our room was comfortable. Lovely pool and chaise longues and a stunning view from the patio. Excellent breakfast with lots of variety.
- a wonderful experience. great views, friendly accommodating hosts and very clean.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Cañete La Real Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Cañete la Real Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Cañete la Real Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Cañete la Real Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!