6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Caledonia Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Caledonia Ontario is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Caledonia Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Caledonia Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Caledonia Ontario. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Caledonia Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Caledonia Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Caledonia Ontario:
Le B & B
Located in Caledonia in the region of Ontario, 13 miles from Hamilton, Le B & B features a terrace and views of the river. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Extras include slippers and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Burlington is 19 miles from Le B & B, and Oakville is 30 miles away. John C. Munro Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Very friendly and welcoming hosts. We enjoyed our stay very much and would go back.
- Very friendly atmosphere made you feel at home.Very nice acomidations.
- Everything was simply splendid! Who knew this “paradise” exists in Caledonia? The gorgeous, welcoming garden, the tranquil surroundings, the impeccable interior of the house…. Hosts Jean Michel & Karen seemed like family and went all out to ensure that our stay was a pleasant one. Our bed was comfy, our breakfast totally yummy …we couldn’t have asked for more!
- Our stay at LeB&B was exceptional made all the more special by the genuine hospitality of our hosts Karen and Jean-Michel.
- The personal and sincere services we received were awesome.
The Grand Corbel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Grand Corbel offers accommodations in Caledonia, just 14 miles from Hamilton. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is free shuttle service at the property.Burlington is 19 miles from The Grand Corbel, and Oakville is 30 miles away. John C. Munro Airport is 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Serenity Ranch Bed & Breakfast
Set amidst 2 acres of farmland in Ancaster Village, Serenity Ranch Bed & Breakfast provides a daily full Canadian breakfast. Uniquely decorated accommodation offers free WiFi and an electric fireplace.A flat-screen satellite TV and DVD player are included in all the rooms. Each enjoys a microwave and mini fridge. Bathrobes and a hairdryer can be found in the en suite bathroom.Other facilities include shared seating areas, a communal full kitchen area, and a year-round outdoor lounge overlooking the countryside.Several restaurants are located within 3.1 miles of the property. It is 1.6 miles from the Mystic Golf Club. Within 21.7 miles are various Niagara wineries, such as Puddicombe Estate and Magnotta Winery.
- Hands down the best bed and breakfast experience I’ve had, no wonder they are rated number 1 in Canada! We were so lucky to have stumbled upon this place when booking our trip. The devoted owner of the b&b is a superb interior designer, a wonderful cook and a gracious host and it shows. You can’t miss the thoughtful little bits and pieces that goes into this place, for example the room offered not only the standard toiletries but also includes anything else you might need, like makeup remover and two kinds of shampoo for different hair types. Will definitely stay here again when we are in the area!
- They made me feel like I was at home. It was that good.
- The owner thought about all the little details to make this such a warm and welcoming experience
- Our hosts couldn’t have been more gracious or caring. They are sincerely committed to providing a warm and pampering stay. They have created an oasis – even one night there was rejuvenating.
- THe hosts were very pleasant and went out of their way to make us feel at home. The accommodations were extremely comfortable, and they were the highlight of our trip. Highly recommend this B&B.
Carrousel Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Carrousel Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Cayuga, just 21 miles from Hamilton.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax.Burlington is 26 miles from Carrousel Bed & Breakfast, and Jordan is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is John C. Munro Airport, 15 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Rose Arden Bed & Breakfast
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the lake, Rose Arden Bed & Breakfast is located in Hamilton in the region of Ontario, just 26 miles from Mississauga. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city.There is a shared lounge at the property.Burlington is 6 miles from Rose Arden Bed & Breakfast, and Guelph is 29 miles from the property. John C. Munro Airport is 7 miles away.
- Gwen is a fantastic host.She accommodated my requests for early breakfast on two days.The breakfast was loaded, superb ,varied and tasty.The views from the upper hall across Hamilton was awesome,and on s clear day you can see the Toronto skyline.
Historic home with LOTS of character, but some changes to add comfort for today. ie: 2nd floor porch enclosed for 4 season usage – it has an AMAZING view down over Hamilton and Lake Ontario !!!
Also, across the street is the walking path right along the fence at the edge of the escarpment and 5 min. walk to the stairs to downtown.
Great breakfast as well – huge helpings and no problem avoiding foods to meet preferences.
Friendly & professional hostess.
- I had a very comfortable stay at Rose Arden B&B. I stayed here as part of an interview tour for medical students that required close proximity to Juravinski Hospital. The rooms are in a fabulous heritage property and Gwen and her husband go out of their way to make you feel warm and welcome. The location is about a 3 minute walk to Juravinski Hospital. Breakfasts were fabulous as well!
- Exceptional breakfast. Staff were very nice. WiFi was good. Great location & lovely view from front of the building.
- Great hosts. Outstanding breakfast!! Great location. Beautiful house
Homestead House B&B
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Homestead House B&B offers accommodations in Hamilton, just 13 miles from Burlington. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Oakville is 24 miles from Homestead House B&B, and Cambridge is 25 miles away. John C. Munro Airport is 0.6 miles from the property.
- Bernie and Verena were so helpful and nice. They were very familiar with the area and provided us with a lot of information. The breakfasts were delicious and filling. I will recommend them to my friends.
- I went to Homestead House while I was doing professional qualifying exams in Hamilton. The breakfast in the morning was absolutely delicious, probably the highlight of my day! The staff were friendly and welcoming. The room was comfortable and I liked having an en suite.
- The people were very friendly and extremely helpful with directions to various interests. The room and bathroom were clean. We loved the older house and were interested in its history. The owner volunteered to drive us to the nearby air port at 5:30 AM to insure us getting there on time.
- This was one of the greatest stay I ever have had. The place is cozy, clean, pretty and quiet and the staff are very respectful and kind. Looking forward to staying again at this beautiful place.
- Really friendly helpful hosts. Really good cooked breakfast
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Caledonia Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Caledonia Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Caledonia Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Caledonia Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!