6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Bidegoian Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Bidegoian Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Bidegoian Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bidegoian Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bidegoian Basque Country. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Bidegoian Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Bidegoian Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Bidegoian Basque Country:
Bed and Breakfast
Landarte is a bed and breakfast located in Zumaia, 2,300 feet from the town center and the marina. Free Wi-Fi access is available.A daily breakfast is available, consisting of homemade bread, fresh orange juice, cake and eggs. Tea, chocolate & coffee is also available.Set in a natural setting, Landarte offers sea views from its public areas, which include a library and a lounge with boardgames. Its rooms have heating and a private bathroom with shower and hairdryer. Some rooms have a balcony.This B&B is 18 minutes’ drive from Zarautz. San Sebastián is 22 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Beautiful inside and out. Good breakfast. Staff (Mark) extremely helpful and eager to please.
- very nice house and host. Mark recommended us lot of good places around
- Beautiful location. Excellent breakfast. Comfortable accommodations. Helpful host.
- The host was very friendly and extremly helpful with great advices. Breakfast with homemade bread (!) was very delicious. We will come back again!
Etxea oso atsegina ta arreta ezin hobea. Gosaria primerakoa.
Beautiful house and excellent service, great breakfast!
Bed and Breakfast
Surf Camp San Sebastian
Surf Camp San Sebastian offers accommodations in Aia, 12 mi from San Sebastian city center. Every dorm room comes with bunk beds. Pillows and sleeping bags are provided and guests have access to shared bathroom facilities. Free WiFi is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property. All Inclusive guests at Surf Camp San Sebastian are served daily hot breakfast, lunch and dinner.The accommodations offers a fun, loud and party-filled experience and parties are offered every night.Other facilities include pick-up service from Zarautz and San Sebastian train stations.With great surf beaches nearby, inclusive package guests are offered daily surf lessons and equipment hire. Zarautz is 6.2 mi from Surf Camp San Sebastian, while Guetaria is 9.3 mi away. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 25 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
Bed and Breakfast
Casa Rural Etxaluze
Casa Rural Etxaluze is located in Ormáiztegui. Complimentary WiFi is provided.There’s also a kitchenette in some of the units equipped with a microwave, a toaster, and a fridge.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.Casa Rural Etxaluze has a terrace.If you would like to discover the area, hiking is possible nearby.San Sebastian is 31 miles from the accommodation. Vitoria Airport is 36 miles away.
- Very nice apartment, everything was in order and owner was very friendly. Shared bathrooms, but large and clean (and there are two). Breakfast was allright.
- I stayed here to break my drive from Paris to Lisbon. It is a cute little place in a cute little village. There is a good bar open for lunch and dinner (from 8pm) across the road. Bring cash. Bar prices were reasonable: Homemade burger, fries and a glass of wine came to 8 Euros. There is plenty of free parking very near by. The breakfast is basic but good consisting of bread, jam, ham and cheese, juice and coffee. The host was very friendly and helpful, but doesn’t speak English. We got by in a mix of Spanish and French. The room was warm and comfortable with two small double beds. The bathrooms are shared.
- Friendly owner. Inexpensive. Good bar/restaurant just opposite.
- La casa es una casa vieja arreglada.Excelente la limpieza del sitio, impecable el trato de la dueña. El desayuno igualmente bueno. Un lugar acogedor, sobretodo para aquellas personas que a veces viajamos solas!
- Que no hubiera ningún problema de aparcamiento, la limpieza, el fenomenal equipamiento y la belleza de las estancias, y la atención de la dueña y su amiga
Bed and Breakfast
Located 5 mi from Zarauz, Gazteategi guest house offers a restaurant, a bar, a terrace and a garden. The beach is a 10-minute drive away.Each room here comes with a TV, wardrobe, and desk. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries. The property is accesible by stairs and do not have elevator.At Gazteategi you will find a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking.Bilbao Airport is an hours’ drive away and San Sebastian is 15 mi from the property.
- The place is surrounded by mountains and there is a view of the beach of Zarautz
- Very beautiful views to the mountains and ocean. Kind personal who speaks English fluently. Be sure you will check your email and the message with coordinates to go there (before its too late and you are on a hell road)
Great views away from city busyness
Ideal for walks and driving tours
Food and grog great and cheap
Try their olives served complimentary with the drinks Best we have ever had!
- The view from the hotel was great. The room was modern and clean. It was very good value.
- Once we found it, this venue was outstanding. The facilities are excellent, the surroundings and the views are awesome. Food and drinks service were great. The taxi fare did not diminish the value.
Bed and Breakfast
Kanpoeder – Adults Only
Featuring free WiFi throughout the Adults-only property, Kanpoeder Casa Rural, offers accommodations in San Sebastián. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Anoeta Stadium is 2.2 mi from Kanpoeder Casa Rural, while Victoria Eugenia Theater is 2.7 mi from the property. San Sebastián Airport is 12 mi away.
- The property feels linked you are visiting family; the property has a magnificent apple orchard that produces 2000 bottles of cider per year. Property is outside of town in a residential area with large fields all around. Would definitely stay agsin
Host and hostess very charming and helpful and full of warmth and energy
Great on site parking with easy to follow advice about finding very handy free parking down in the city for easy access to good bus services
- The owners were very friendly and very helpful. We enjoyed being in the countryside. It was great to be able to escape the hustle and bustle of San Sebastian. The room was extremely clean and the bed was very comfortable.
- Lovely room, exlelent bed and good shower! Ines was extremely helpful with her tips for the area and helped us to make the most of our short time in San Sebastian. And for breakfast great coffe and freshly squized orange juice in the nice tarrace overlooking the greenery… We will definitely go back!
- Warm reception and always give a lot of good traveling suggestions.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in San Sebastian, 0.7 miles from Monte Igueldo, Akasha Arima has accommodations with free WiFi and a terrace.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available every morning at the bed and breakfast.A bicycle rental service is available at Akasha Arima, while cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Monte Igueldo Funicular is 0.7 miles from the accommodation, while Peine del Viento Sculptures is 1.3 miles from the property. San Sebastián Airport is 14 miles away.
Antiguo is a great choice for travelers interested in beach walks, promenades and scenery.
- Great location to enjoy ondereta beach. Very friendly staff and good breakfast.
- Very nice and helpful staff. The rooms and apartment were nice decorated. It was a relaxed athmosphare and I liked the place!!
- Very friendly and helpful host. Great local neighbourhood. Lovely room.
Adorable accomadation with beautiful interior design. It was always clean and nothing was missed.
The host was very kind and welcoming, providing breakfast and giving good advice about which places/restaurants to go in San Sebastian. A definitely recommendable pension! Plus: it’s close to the beach!
- Nice location, confortable bed and host is very nice!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Bidegoian Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Bidegoian Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Bidegoian Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Bidegoian Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!