6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Bellavista Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Bellavista Majorca is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Bellavista Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bellavista Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bellavista Majorca. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Bellavista Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Bellavista Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Bellavista Majorca:
Bed and Breakfast
Mercat Olivar Huja
Located in the Old Town of Palma de Mallorca and offering mountain views, Mercat Olivar Huja offers accommodations with free WiFi, 1.6 miles from Palma Port. The property features city views and is 1.9 miles from Palma Yacht Club and 6 miles from Cala Major Beach.The bed and breakfast has 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom with a bath. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a DVD player are featured.A continental breakfast is served at the property.The bed and breakfast has a terrace. A bicycle rental service is available at Mercat Olivar Huja, while cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Palma Convention Centre is 1.3 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 6 miles from Mercat Olivar Huja.
No reviews yet.
Located in Palma de Mallorca, near Tito’s, Hostal Corona features a garden. Complimentary WiFi is featured.Continental and vegetarian breakfast options are available every morning at the bed and breakfast.Hostal Corona has a playground.A terrace is available for guests at the accommodation to use.Palma Yacht Club is 1.4 miles from Hostal Corona. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 7 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- the hotel ambiance and the hospitality of people working here. They did everything to make me feel comfortable. This hostal is very unique in its style and you can feel that it is being run with passion. I d definitely recommend.
The location is amazing. Very clean and quiet and the staff was amazing!
We arrived pretty late (around 23:00) and after the check in we were still able to get a delicious dinner!
- The staff was nice and helpful. The house is an old mansion, beautiful architecture.
- Good location and nice ambiance, you can have a few drinks and dinner just in the front yard. 10 mins away from the beach boulevard (where some night clubs are).
- Nice place, great night life, bar, fire pit, great staff, beautiful girls, all ages welcome, was a great place to visit, walk to town.
Finca Ses Canyes Mallorca
Featuring a garden, an outdoor pool and mountain views, Finca Ses Canyes Mallorca is located in Santa Maria del Camí. Complimentary WiFi is provided.This air-conditioned 1-bedroom bed and breakfast includes 1 bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is available.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has a terrace. A bicycle rental service is available at Finca Ses Canyes Mallorca.Festival Park Shopping Centre is 3.6 miles from the accommodation. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 14 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Es Corte Vell – Adults Only
Located in Bunyola in the Mallorca region, Es Corte Vell – Adults Only provides accommodations with free WiFi.All units feature air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.Buffet and vegetarian breakfast options are available each morning at the bed and breakfast.Es Corte Vell – Adults Only offers 4-star accommodations with a hot tub.Guests can go cycling or hiking, and the property offers a bicycle rental service.Palma de Mallorca is 11 miles from the accommodation, while Paguera is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- it was like staying in someone’s house. Quiet and off the beaten track.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great. The pool area was beautiful
- Lovely staff and peaceful location and great pool.
- Beautiful atmosphere: everything with style, but not exaggerated so I felt very comfortable. The inside seating area was very stylish and cosy. The small pool was great to relax after coming back from a daytrip. Beautiful room and very comfortable bed. Bunyola is cute and not touristic which I enjoyed. It’s still very easy to go to places with the bus that comes every hour.
- Brilliant stay! Hotel is based in beautiful village with views to mountains and easy drive to Palma. Very calm and relaxing atmosphere.
Bed and Breakfast
Finca Son Jorbo
Located in Porreres, Finca Son Jorbo provides free WiFi, and guests can enjoy free bikes and an outdoor swimming pool.All the air-conditioned units have a kitchen with an oven, a microwave and dining area. A terrace with garden views is offered in each unit.A continental breakfast is served at the property.The bed and breakfast has a grill.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Palma de Mallorca is 25 miles from Finca Son Jorbo, while Playa de Palma is 20 miles from the property. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 21 miles away.
A charming, exquisite and unique location. Annie & Martin are excellent and attentive hosts. Very knowledgable about the area and places to visit, always willing to help.
At breakfast there was a good selection of meat, cheese, homemade fruit salad and jams and a lot more.
Annie’s scrambled eggs are the best.
The accommodation was comfortable, spacious and clean. With nothing to disturb the peace & tranquility. It was the best place for our mini honeymoon.
- The breakfast was a delight with a superb fruit salad, pastries, ham, cheeses and lots of coffee, tea and eggs any way you like. The accommodation is really, really well done and scrupulously clean and well equipped. We slept, so so well in the peace and quiet of the place. A great location, so perfect for getting out and about on the island, or you can simply stay putt and let the tranquillity of Son Jobo wrap around you.
- Everything. Absolutely fabulous location and facilities. Healthy and substantial breakfast. Hosts Annie and Martin very accommodating and made us feel very welcome
- Outstanding! Anne and Martin are sensational hosts and their place is second to none! We enjoyed our stay from start to finish and will most likely return next year.
- Very kind people, very clean and comfortable, beautiful setting
- A charming, exquisite and unique location. Annie & Martin are excellent and attentive hosts. Very knowledgable about the area and places to visit, always willing to help.
One of our top picks in Esporles.This charming hotel is set in the village of Esporles in the Tramuntana Mountains. It offers rustic accommodations located9.3 miles from Palma. Free WiFi is available in public areas.The historical S´Hostal d´Esporles was a former inn for merchants traveling to Palma. Maintaining its traditional features, the air-conditioned rooms at the hotel include a TV, and private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served daily, and the hotel also has a bar serving drinks and snacks and a restaurant which offers traditional, regional cuisine.S´Hostal d´Esporles is located next to San Pedro Church, on the old Cami d´es Correu Hiking Route. There are a number of outdoor pursuits available nearby, including treks along the GR 221 Mountain Route.Palma de Mallorca Airport is 14 mi away.
- Beautiful historic property, spacious rooms, Friendly staff and great value for your money. Breakfast included. Close to Palma 20-30 minutes (choice to take bus or taxi 26 euros).
- Ok but all saints day so most facilities where shut
- A beautiful property with dedicated friendly staff. Very good food.
- The Hostel oozes rustic charm. Dining in the lovely courtyard is a joy. A lovely place to stay and explore a beautiful side of Mallorca.
- Beautiful presented room. Superb evening meal and excellent breakfast.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Bellavista Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Bellavista Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Bellavista Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Bellavista Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!