6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Barros Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Barros Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Barros Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Barros Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Barros Cantabria. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Barros Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Barros Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Barros Cantabria:
Bed and Breakfast
Casa marte doble
Located in Tanos, Casa marte doble has accommodations with free WiFi.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.The bed and breakfast has a grill.Guests can also relax in the garden.Santander is 18 miles from Casa Marte Doble, while Santillana del Mar is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 17 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Posada La Venta de Quijas
Posada La Venta de Quijas is set in a 19th-century mountain-style house in the countryside outside the village of Quijas. This guest house offers free parking and rooms with balconies and flat-screen TVs.Each of the La Venta’s rooms has rustic décor with beamed ceilings, exposed stone walls and original furnishings. All rooms have heating and a desk. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is served in the Quijas’ dining room. Guests can relax in the lounge, where there is a TV, or on the property’s terrace. Free Wi-Fi can be accessed here.The area surrounding the guest house is ideal for hiking and cycling. Saja Nature Reserve is approximately 20 minutes’ drive away, while the Picos de Europa National Park is less than 37 mi away. Santander can be reached in 30 minutes, by car.
las HADAS, nada mas llegar vi cuadros y explicaciones de las hadas y espíritus de la Naturaleza en las que cree la gente del lugar. ¡Me encantó! sentí como que entraba en un lugar MAGICO!!
El entorno NATURAL es PRECIOSO!! Si crees en la magia o tienes niños, Te lo recomiento, ademas los dueños tienen 2 niñas pequeñas… Preciosas las instalaciones de madera y piedra y decoración vegetal… ¡Me encantó! Pase unos dias MARAVILLOSOS allí.
La ubicación es muy buena, porque está cerca de Santander, de Santillana del Mar, de Cabárceno, etc, lo que hace fácil poder visitar muchos lugares.
Las habitaciones están bien, la cama es cómoda.
Desayuno bastante completo.
- Fántastico!! El trato de los dueños y la ubicación geniales! La habitación preciosa y muy limpia. Menos mal q la segunda noche cenamos allí, ya repetimos cada día, estaba todo riquísimo!
La tranquilidad de la zona, su ubicación y las vistas desde el comedor.
Para ir con bebés, los dueños muy amables, nos facilitaron todo aquello que pedimos.
- Desayuno barato, poco ruido. Céntrico y buen entorno.
- las HADAS, nada mas llegar vi cuadros y explicaciones de las hadas y espíritus de la Naturaleza en las que cree la gente del lugar. ¡Me encantó! sentí como que entraba en un lugar MAGICO!!
Bed and Breakfast
Posada Santa Juliana
Set in a charming country house with wooden beams and French doors, La Posada Santa Juliana is located in the historic village of Santillana del Mar, 15 minutes’ drive from the Cantabrian coastline.Each rustic room at La Posada Santa Juliana has wooden floors and stone finishes. There is a TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy Spanish cuisine in nearby restaurants. There is also a lounge with a TV.The beaches around Comillas are approximately 12 mi from the Santa Juliana, while Torrelavega is just 15 minutes’ drive away. Santander and its ferry terminal are less than 19 mi from the guest house.
- Lovely old fashioned Spanish hotel with care and charm. Very hospitable hosts. Lots of extra touches. Close to the parking lot. Quiet.
- A very quaint hotel in a lovely medieval town on the northern route of the Camino Santiago. The town is a prime tourist draw and the area is lined with small stores and restaurants. The establishment is super clean, with decent sized rooms and nice simple furnishings. Quite comfy bed. Really appreciatedit’s proximity to the above mentioned route and all services!
- El entorno es precioso, el alojamiento muy limpio y el trato excelente.
La situation géographique
Le style de l.hotel
Et surtout l.amabilite de la réceptionniste très dévouée qui nous a amener à l’hopital pour un petit probleme
- Está muy bien ubicado, la habitación fue muy acogedora y estaba todo muy limpio. Se nota que cuidan los detalles.
Posada Los Duendes
Posada Los Duendes bed and breakfast is located 25 mi from Spain’s north coast in Cantabria and features a charming garden with barbecue and free Wi-Fi.This bed and breakfast offers double rooms with private bathroom including hair dryer and shower. All rooms have heating and a TV. They are brightly decorated and each one features its own unique color scheme and style.Posada Los Duendes features a garden and outside seating area. It also features a restaurant serving Cantabrian food, including a characteristic breakfast from the region.Posada Los Duendes is located 9.3 mi from Saja-Besaya Nature Reserve and is beside the Besaya and Erecia Posee rivers. It is 56 mi from Fuentes Carrionas and Fuente Cobra – Montaña Palentina Nature Reserve and 31 mi from Santander Airport.
- Lovely peaceful location. Spacious room in traditional Spanish style. Very nice, helpful hosts. Easy parking. I very much enjoyed my stay and will be back!
- Second visit to peaceful B&B convenient for transport links
- great place to stay, very helpful staff fantastic value , great for ferry at santander
Arrived late and owner waited up for us
Interesting rural property.
- Helpful staff good breakfast served outside room. Good location in lovely village. Have stayed before and were very sorry that the owner had been ill and was unable to be involved any more.
Casa Jesus Muddyboots
Located in Correpoco, Casa Jesus Muddyboots has accommodations with a TV. Complimentary WiFi is featured.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Santander is 40 miles from Casa Jesus Muddyboots. Santander Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- Location perfect for our journey to Santander to meet the ferry. We were met by Brenda and later by Michael the owners. The other reviews were right and they couldn’t have been more helpful welcoming and accommodating. Local restaurant was closed so Brenda took us to another in her own car. Very comfortable and clean. Breakfast plentiful and views were great. Thanks M&K
- This really is a fantastic place lovely people who can’t do enough for you
- lLovely house, spotless. Our hosts were out to greet us before I was off the bike’ exceptional room and a welcome coffee. The nearby restaurant was closed on the day we visited so Mike ran us up the mountain to another that I would like to revisit one day. Good breakfast
Made to feel very welcome by both Brenda and Mike. Best nights sleep i’ve had for a while.
The local knowledge passed onto me both for travel and local info – i can only say was brilliant – thank you.
- Mike and Brenda are the perfect hosts, they couldn’t do enough for us! The rooms and the breakfast were great. Mike has a vast knowledge of the area and is happy to impart his knowledge which is well worth hearing. Excellent!!
Posada de Villacarriedo
Set by Pisueña River and the Barroque Soñanes Palace, Posada de Villacarriedo is located in Villacarriedo. Offering free Wi-Fi, the charming bed and breakfast has impressive mountain views.Each stylish room features a flat-screen TV and private bathroom including a hairdryer. There is a shared lounge and a garden with a furnished terrace available for guests.Posada de Villacarriedo is 5 minutes’ walk from traditional restaurants serving local cuisine. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking or cycling.Collados del Asón Nature Reserve is 15 minutes’ drive away. Santander and the popular surfing beaches are a 35-minute drive. Santander Airport is 19 mi from the property.
- Christina is a gracious host and helpful in every way. She recommended places to ride to as we were cycling in the area.
- Fantastic! The best and warmest welcome I’ve ever got in Spain, super clean rooms, rich breakfast and astonishing region.
- I book this stay for my parents and they really loved it. They said that the breakfast was very complete, with all you could need, the rooms comfortable and the owner, Cristina, very lovely.
- El trato y atención recibida es de 10, la ubicación y el entorno de ensueño. Desayuno buenísimo. Repetible 100%
- Todo, no se puede pedir más por ese precio. Es perfecto.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Barros Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Barros Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Barros Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Barros Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!