6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ban Phlu Nai Phang Nga Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Phlu Nai Phang Nga Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ban Phlu Nai Phang Nga Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Phlu Nai Phang Nga Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Phlu Nai Phang Nga Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ban Phlu Nai Phang Nga Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ban Phlu Nai Phang Nga Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ban Phlu Nai Phang Nga Province:
Baan Anattaya Koh yao noi
Located in Ko Yao Noi, 25 miles from Patong Beach, Baan Anattaya Koh yao noi features a restaurant and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.There is an ATM, a shared lounge, a hairdresser’s, and a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Phi Phi Don is 29 miles from Baan Anattaya Koh yao noi, and Ao Nang Beach is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- The lovely lady owner is adorable. She didn’t speak much English but that didn’t matter. We got an upgrade to an air conditioned room which was great. She provided a thai breakfast one morning which was great and her mango and banana shakes are amazing! We rented some moter bikes from her which seemed to be average price for around the area.
- Was directly next to restaurants and the 7Eleven. Koh yao noi is amazing.
- Really friendly and helpful owners. Room was very clean and comfortable.
It was nice and private. There were chickens roaming around the area and some very friendly cats! We were close to a 7/11 and a nice restaurant was next door.
The room was very small but had a nice porch to sit on.
- The sweetest family that will do anything to make sure you enjoy your stay. The owner pon can get you anything or anywhere. I’m going to miss them so much but I promised to come back and I will. There is a lot of good local restaurants in the area, and especially the one right next door she was such a sweetheart and the food was amazing and very cheap.
Klong Muang Sunset House
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Klong Muang Beach, 22 miles from Phi Phi Don, Klong Muang Sunset House features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is ticket service at the property.You can play pool at this bed and breakfast, and bike rental and car rental are available. Ao Nang Beach is 5 miles from Klong Muang Sunset House, and Krabi is 11 miles away. Krabi Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Location, roof terrace, pool table in the lobby, good value for money
- Lovely staff. Simple place but all you need is considered like kitchen ware (micro wave, toaster, water boiler) if you want to cook. Even beach towels and beach carpet available. Nice terrace upstairs to sit in the evening. Short walk to the beach and restaurants. Would have stayed longer but wanted a pool.
- The owners are very nice. The location is near to the beach. The owners are willing to help me look after my luggage after check out, which is awesome. Also, they’re very helpful, love them both. Spacious room too. Love the little fluffy and friendly cat too! Miss her already!
The best place to stay in Krabi. Pretty helpful and kind staff, nice and clean rooms. Cleaning is everyday and you get everyday also a bottle of water. In front of the hotel is beautiful beach. Anna and Kirill shall help you find the best trips for you for reallly good price. It was my pleasure to stay here for our holiday, thank you for everything 🙂
- The communication with Anna was good, she helped us in any case of problems and planning our trip to Lanta.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Klong Muang Beach, 22 miles from Phi Phi Don, Z-Talay House features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bidet and shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ao Nang Beach is 5 miles from Z-Talay House, and Krabi is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Near the beach, very friendly and helpful staff. Spot on clean. Comfy beds.
- It’s near the nice not crowded beach, you have to just cross the street and go around 300 hundred metres through some resort. Staff is very nice with smiles on their faces all the time and compense not very good english with effort to help you with everything, they can manage rent of motorbike, trips or taxi, you just ask and they manage it immediately. Room was spacey and is cleaned every day if you want and time to time you get some fruits as present.
- It was nice, basically a small studio apartment. Fine for a three day stay. Super close to a beautiful beach too.
- This is a nice family run accommodation only a three minutes walk from the best beach in Krabi ( Klong Muang beach ). Super clean, excellent internet connection, amazing beds-bedlinen, etc…But what makes this place special is the staff : Siem, her sister and the girls at Reception are the best team you could ask for in an stablishment of this type. They work together to make you feel at home from day one, help you with taxi and scooters hire, offer advice on the area and do all that with a SMILE which makes the language barrier easily overcome. We would definitely stay here again. Thank you all at Z Talay for an amazing holiday experience. Rafael and Marcin.
- Awesome! Very helpful and nice personnel. They helped us arrange a taxi and scooter rental. Room was very beautiful and clean, every day we got new bottles of water. I would recommend this accomodation to everybody and also I would come back next time. Klong Muang beach is really beautiful and there isn’t a lot people and boats there, so it’s very good for swimming and relax 🙂
Phuket 346 Guest House
In Phuket Old Town Area, Phuket 346 Guest House features Sino-Portuguese architecture with comfortable rooms and a Contemporary Art Gallery. It offers the convenience of a tour desk and free Wi-Fi, which is available throughout the guesthouse.Phuket 346 Guest House is a 10 minute drive from Rang Hill View Point and a 15 minute ride from Central Festival Shopping Mall. Phuket International Airport is a 45 minute ride away.Simply furnished yet stylish non-smoking rooms at this guesthouse feature high ceilings with wall art decoration. They come furnished with air conditioning, a cable TV and a private bathroom.The cafe at Phuket 346 serves light snacks. A variety of beverages are offered as well.
- Comfy bed, very helpful and friendly host and super perfect location!
Friendly helpful owner,
close to the night market and historical area.
Multiple English channels on TV
- The guest house is located in a beatiful street in Old Town. The family, who runs the place, was very lovely and helpful. If we ever come back to Phuket Town, we will definitely stay at that guest house.
Location. It was right next to the weekend market.
The host was kind and flexible. We had to leave at 3am for our flight and she had organised our taxi for us. With our early flight, she gave us a room that was quieter than the others so that we could get an early night.. definitely appreciated.
Super comfortable bed.
Excellent one night stay!
The hotel is right in the middle of Phuket Town, but it on a quiet side street. The room was a good size, the shower was hot and the aircon worked well.
It was a great spot to base ourselves for 1 night to look around Phuket Town.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, The Cove is located in Panwa Beach, just 9 miles from Patong Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Phi Phi Don is 27 miles from The Cove, and Karon Beach is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 21 miles from the property.
The Cove in Cape Panwa is truly a little piece of paradise. Edina & Fernando are the perfect hosts and made our time in Phuket extremely memorable.
We stayed in the beach front bungalow for 3 nights. The decor is simple yet stylish and the view from our room to the private beach is second to none. The food and cocktails were fantastic also!!
- We loved everything about this place! Food, drinks, lovely staff and management, private beach, walking barefoot all the time,… we enjoyed every bit <3. This modern, stylish and eco-friendly resort was the best we have experienced in years. We had the Beach View/Front Villa and in my opinion, it was the best (be sure to book this one). It had a lovely and spacious patio. Also seemed to be bigger than the other two villas, but I cannot be sure. I would like to take some time to mention the unbelievable kindness of the whole staff. Everybody was very friendly, attentive, always trying to do their best. All in all, we were just looking for a quiet relaxing place, and we found much more than that. We will for sure come back one day. Keep up the good work! Kindest regards to Adina, Fernando and the rest of the kind staff. Khob khun kha! Misha & Kuba
Edina and Fernando are just great people to manage the place! Very nice, personal and helping in any request you might have, which makes the place even more comfortable!
Perfect breakfasts and pizzas! 🙂
- Healthy yummy breakfasts and dinners ‘to die for’ with good wines and other alcohol- all totally casual and unpretentious. Beds are so comfy with lovely pillows you could dive into and … no plastic water bottles in sight! Glass carafe’s always refilled with chilled mineral water, bedroom to bar…stylish and environmentally friendly!
- The place is located in the calm area, just next to the beach, which is a kind of the private beach. The hotel currently has 3 bungalows, so you have to be lucky to get one:). They are going to have more in the near future. This is very exclusive place in my opinion – with perfect accomodation, staff and food. The place is managed by the young couple from Europe – so nice and friendly people. We stayed there 3 nights and we had to move to Novotel Kamala – also nice but totally different. Would love to come back to the Cove:)
- The Cove in Cape Panwa is truly a little piece of paradise. Edina & Fernando are the perfect hosts and made our time in Phuket extremely memorable.
Good Day Phuket Boutique Bed & Breakfast
Located in Phuket, 3.2 miles from Rassada Pier, Good Day Phuket Boutique Bed & Breakfast features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 17 miles from the property.
The hotel is very clean , staff are all very nice!
Recommend who wanna easy and know more about local culture trip.
The owner is very nice , gaving many useful information. I had a good massage which owner recommend and near the hotel.
- Nice little hotel, friendly staff and clean, nice little pool
- The room is very spacious. The swimming pool is very inviting! Good food beside the hotel!
- kind staff, clean rooms, tiny swimming pool, quiet.
- Booked room with access to pool to be able to work focused plus relax and exercise. Good desk in room and good wifi till 10a.m. Hotel located centrally but off main road. Park and night market nearby. Good parking facilities. Staff in reception spoke English well. Very diligent and good male cleaner .
- The hotel is very clean , staff are all very nice!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ban Phlu Nai Phang Nga Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ban Phlu Nai Phang Nga Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Phlu Nai Phang Nga Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ban Phlu Nai Phang Nga Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!