6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Balm Beach Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Balm Beach Ontario is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Balm Beach Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Balm Beach Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Balm Beach Ontario. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Balm Beach Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Balm Beach Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Balm Beach Ontario:
1875 A Charters Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, 1875 A Charters Inn offers accommodations in Midland. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is concierge services at the property.Barrie is 27 miles from 1875 A Charters Inn, and Collingwood is 24 miles away.
It was soooo charming, everything was perfect.
Gerry the Inn owner was amazing, he gaves an upgrade and the room was very nice!
we will be coming back.
Breakfast was delicious !
- Our host is an artist in the kitchen. He loves combining flavours and textures to create unique pairings and taste sensations. Breakfast was wonderful and he more than accommodated our rather unique food restrictions. He is extremely knowledgeable about the region and his recommendations were spot on and very useful. A great stay.
- The breakfast was excellent. The host took into account my preferences and food intolerance. The gas fireplace was nice and quiet, and the room was warm. The bed was comfortable and very large.
- The room was ready for us upon arrival. The hosts were very pleasant and knowlegable of the area
- Breakfasts were incredible – gourmet caliber – and very creative.
- It was soooo charming, everything was perfect.
The Captain’s House heritage bed & breakfast
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, The Captain’s House heritage bed & breakfast offers accommodations in Midland. Free private parking is available on site.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Barrie is 27 miles from The Captain’s House heritage B&B, and Collingwood is 24 miles away.
- The bed was comfy. The breakfast was fabulous. It was an easy experience. Would stay there again and recommend as well.
- Bed and pillows were very comfortable. There were also various locations in the house and porch areas to relax. The food was varied and very good. The bathrooms were very large and stocked. The location was perfect for walking down to the main street and the waterfront. There was also a very nice pub on the main street just behind the cultural centre.
- The owners were friendly and accommodating. The breakfast was fresh, beautifully thought out and delicious. The house was clean and full of beautiful history.
- Well restored heritage home close to hiking trails. Easy access by car to dinner and theater in Penetang. Hosts provided good recommendations and delicious breakfast.
- House was beautiful. Renters were very kind, they gave us advices where to go.
The Victorian Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, The Victorian Inn offers accommodations in Midland.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Barrie is 27 miles from The Victorian Inn, and Collingwood is 24 miles away.
- kim and Peter made us feel incredibly welcome in their lovely house. The room was pleasant with nice bathroom and comfortable beds. Breakfast was superb with different delightful fruit dishes and hot savoury dishes every morning. As we were so busy touring in the area we were not able to spend time relaxing on the delightful wood patio surrounging the house or in the tastefully decorated lounge.
- Kim runs a wonderful B&B in her 1880’s home. Our room was very comfortable and prettily furnished. Her breakfasts were creative and delicious, always starting with a big serving of fresh fruit cocktail. A wide porch provides a great place to sit and read, as does the pretty living room. Kim is a very gracious hostess. Definitely recommend your staying here if in the lower Georgian Bay Area.
- The owners were great people who greeted us at the door and never stopped the hospitality until we left. Definitely the place to stay in Midland.
- 3 Night chill out during touring holiday in July. . Found plenty to do in area including nice beaches. Kim could not have done more to make us feel at home and the breakfasts and cakes were exceptional. room and bathroom were clean and comfortable. Sitting on netted balcony in the evening to read was lovely. Short walk to town centre and dock for boat trips and choice of restaurants. Will definately visit again when we return to area.
- The owners are perfect hosts and breakfast was amazing, delicious, nourishing and beautifully presented. The décor was done in wonderful taste and everything was very clean and comfortable
Tucked Inn the Harbour B&B
Showcasing a barbecue and hot tub, Tucked Inn the Harbour B&B is located in Victoria Harbour in the region of Ontario. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the lake or garden. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Barrie is 27 miles from Tucked Inn the Harbour B&B, and Collingwood is 29 miles from the property.
- Everything was extremely clean, we could walk bare foot inside and feel as comfortable as at home. Delicious hot breakfast. Harry and Carol were excellent hosts, who went extra miles to make sure we enjoy the stay.
- Harry and Carol’s hospitality and warmth and their personal investment in making your stay truly memorable.
- Home from home . quality food,lovely location, hosts fantastic . great place to stay.
Our hosts, Harry and Carol, were so warm and welcoming, and they were happy to go the extra mile to make our stay as comfortable and luxurious as possible. Carol’s culinary skills are top notch, and our special request breakfast was decadent. The coffee is better that the famous local chain donut shops.
We really liked that a bathrobe was supplied (makes travelling light a little easier). Bottled water and the kettle is available for a cup of tea when you arrive. Carol had baked some sweet treats for us to have with our tea as well.
The surrounding area is a combination of cottages and permanent residents. It makes for a nice place to walk and enjoy a little nature.
- We turned up late in the evening after a long drive and were welcomed warmly by Harry and enjoyed a beer whilst chatting with him and his other guests. Our room was the romper room, which was huge and very comfortable. Breakfast in the morning was fantastic and the little extra touches were really appreciated (I won’t spoil the surprise). We were very sad to only stay one night but took Harry’s recommendation to visit an Edwardian boat nearby, before leaving the area, which was very good. We would love to go back and recommend Tucked Inn at the Harbour to everyone!
Wasaga Beach BnB
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Wasaga Beach BnB is located in Wasaga Beach, just 20 miles from Barrie. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and canoeing. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Collingwood is 7 miles from Wasaga Beach BnB, and Blue Mountains is 15 miles from the property.
- The location was spacious and beautiful, the jetted tub in the bathroom was huge, absolutely loved it.hosts were friendly and breakfast was really yummy.
- The location is amazing, hosts welcoming, and breakfast superb!
- a lovely familiar atmosphere and a very good breakfast with several options.
- The breakfast was great. Also nice people to stay with. I loved how close it was to the beach and there were very few people. The people who have cottages there were very friendly! The water was very calm at times and the sunset beautiful.
Loved being close to everything but off the main area.
You didn’t need to bring a thing!
Showcasing a terrace and views of the lake, Casa Cottages is located in Stayner, just 19 miles from Barrie. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.Collingwood is 8 miles from Casa Cottages, and Blue Mountains is 17 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Balm Beach Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Balm Beach Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Balm Beach Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Balm Beach Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!